2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
HjOikTY.jpg

Humanity is no longer.

Earth is a husk incapable of sustaining life.

Ruins of what once existed lie almost everywhere, while hope and faith has abandoned the solar system.

The apocalypse occurred long ago, and it seems as if it will take millennia for the planet to recover, if it ever does.

XarO9qj.jpg

Yet in the artificial depths of an ancient mountain, remnants of the past awakens in bodies they do not recognize as their own. They have slept through the end of the world, lost their lives, and had budding powers thrust upon them.

They shouldn’t exist on this barren planet, but for some reason, they do.

It is time for them to leave the facility they’ve slept in.

A new era will dawn as they struggle with their powers and unleash them in defiance of the apocalypse.

Introduction
This is a god game, where players assume the roles of minor deities and shape the world as they see fit. In the beginning the gods will be weak, but as the ages progresses, they will grow stronger. It's a creative sandbox, and usually there's a fair amount of scheming as well since the gods need to work together if they want to succeed with more difficult creations. It’s run with dice and stats, and based on PDQ, but the rules aren’t particularly complicated. I’ll go into the details if I get enough interest to start an OOC.

I might be interested in having a co-GM too.​

I'm tickled.

I'm not familiar with the system you mentioned (or the acronym?) if that isn't a problem I am interested.

I'm not familiar with the system you mentioned (or the acronym?) if that isn't a problem I am interested.

It's not a problem. It's a simple system, and the god game doesn't use it to its full extent anyway. It usually doesn't take long for players to understand how this type of game works.

Oh this sounds cool, I'm interested!

Might be interested but I've never really done dice rp's before and I'm not familiar with the acronym either so I guess I'll just hover and see

I'm interested!

@Aero Blue @Rook @chaosheart13 @Jhuton @PersonaWolf @Zackymas @Kay

Thanks to everyone who expressed initial interest. I've created an OOC, for those who want to continue.

Reactions: Kay
Thank you for the tag, but I am going to pass this time. I hope it turns out nicely, however. ^^

I'm afraid I'll have to jump ship on this one as well but happy rp'ing nonetheless

I'm interested

The OOC is already up.