ASC - Adult Summer Camp [NEED 1-2 MALES]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
adult-summer-camp.png

I tried this once before, but now I'm ready to run this with a more set based schedule for every activity going on through the days. This way people will all have a set plan while also having the freedom to post how they'd like in terms of characters and environment. 18+ only.

FYI: This (if enough interest is caught) will be set up a week from now. Not earlier not later, so that anyone can have ample amount of time to develop a character and really decide if they want to do this RP.

So I had this idea of setting up a very slice of life RP mixed with modern / romance that would feature a Jersey Shore x The Real World style setting involving 10-12 total strangers from all over [5-6 male, 5-6 female] to move into a campgrounds setting for the summer, where they will stay in two condo style loghouses across the camp from each other, but have free access to participate in any summer camp oriented fun and festivities, while also being able to travel off-site to the nearby city and have fun on the town if they so chose to. My motive for this Rp is to have players create diverse people from different backgrounds and walks of life to all convene and stay together as souls who learn to know and share with a person out of bond, if the bond turns romantic, rival based, sibling like, or pure archenemy will be shaped by the players. So obviously there's room for drama and intrigue.

This is just an interest check for right now, so I want to see how much buzz and like this will get first before I make any solid plans and such, but if it did go to OOC/CS phase, then it will definitely be 18+ FYI. As the characters will be subject to intense romance, drunken nights, epic fights, summer camp games, adult games, etc. Just for kicks my character will probably be "The Nerd" of the group: A very smart and intelligent girl but such a ditzy and bubbly nerd. I personally am so used to play the more athletic and strong type of woman that matches my lifestyle personally, so it'd be a change for me explore a different atmosphere. If anyone else has a question or any concerns feel free to ask! Any interest please respond :] so we can have the time of a kid's wildest dreams....adult style ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still in

Reactions: ch0sen1
Didn't realize this was starting over, but I guess I'm still in

I guess I can grace you all with my presence~

yeah I want to keep my character

Yeah, I'll keep mine. Maybe make some smaller changes in the meantime.
Should we mention this on the old OOC thread? This thread is easy to miss if you don't make a habit of checking the interest checks

I'd be down for that, yeah

Interested in this :)

@ch0sen1 8 including you, but no one is entirely sure of the count for male vs. Female characters

I'd be playing a female if you don't mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.