1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

As you can see..

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Nao Minoru, Apr 6, 2013.

1. I am new.

Hello and a very good day I bid to you.

I do have experience in role playing but I'd say, how terrible it is.
    I come to this wonderful site to improve my skills of role playing and creating interesting plots of stories.
    I am not really good in English as some you can observe from this, a few grammatical errors. But I assure you, there will be more than you can see here when I start role playing.
    Another reason, I am here because to try on a new experience on role playing in forums. I am not fond of forums and this is my first time even looking closely at one.
    I am obviously an otaku, but not a hardcore one. I just know a few anime and adapt my interest of it into my role plays, like my character tends to look like anime rather than an almost real person and I tend to imagine them in anime form.

I am not a full-time addict on role playing but I try to make some time for it.
    I am really interested in this site.
    So please treat me well.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

2. Welcome to Iwkau : )

Your english is very good, no worries.

Hope you enjoy the site!

3. Thank you, sir. :)

4. Hi there! Not a worry at all about your english, we have a lot of members from all over the world and everyone has been fabulous about being patient. :D

Welcome to the community!