As Mad As A Hatter

I

I_Eat_Children

Original poster
I appear through a blurred space in time that your mind is unable to quite process. I bear gifts of tea. We drink to the inexplicable means of acquaintanceship and the joyous fortune we've seemingly obtained from nowhere at all. Not a penny richer in the name, but still more than content. Time is wasted through these means long enough that our knowledge of each other blossoms into a loose friendship. At least that is what I should hope would happen. Helas, I've forgotten the tea so we'll have to do this the unconventional way. Hello, I'm Finnegan. Or Finn if you prefer. It's a pleasure to meet anyone who would happen upon this poorly glued together post. Perhaps our characters could engage in the drinking of tea at a later date.

I don't know how to do that, or I would.... x-x

Its the thread in the modern genre called elder recompense

I should hope so. Have you ever read lovecraft?

No. But then again I don't have the time to read half the books I even want to read so anything suggested by friends is basically not even...just not even... If some magnificent thing happens and I find myself with an abundance of time and lack of role-plays I should think I might read it though.

I gave a general run down of the elder gods in the plot discussion thread. There are a lot more little things to explain but I'm on a cell phone now so hang in there