As If Normal Were Possible OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna reply when class was over because my character is dead asleep anyways, But I can wake her up if anything.

Also @AshenAngel sorry to hear...
I actually saw something yesterday I think on the news but idk if that was your school.
Hope all is well soon!

Alright, finally got my post up.

Mediocre, but getting through it.

You guys still accepting? I love the idea and I think I'd have another human student to plop in if that's the case.

Sure I guess.

Sorry, but I don't have a picture for him. Is it alright if I do just a good written description?

Appearance: In a word: handsome. His head is topped by an unruly forest of fiery red hair that he usually keeps at about an inch long. His eyes stand out the most partly because he is heterochromic; his left eye is a medium blue while his right eye is a bright emerald green. He has a very nasty-looking (but also rather manly-looking) scar that starts in the middle of his right cheek, runs over his right eye, and ends on the left side of his forehead (there is a portion of the scar on his actual eyelid, but it is normally difficult to see). Very athletic build, 5' 6".
Name: Dirk Hodges
Species: Human
Role: Student
Year: Senior (He was moved ahead a year during Middle school because of his incredible performance and intelligence for his age.)
Personality: ADHD, a great guy once you get to know him, is very protective of those he cares about, and has a great sense of humor. Painfully shy when it comes to the opposite gender and sometimes he can't seem to stop talking about whatever is on his mind. He's always been very interested in the 'monsters' as other people call them, but in a curious, friendly way, and he might be a bit scared the first time he meets one, but only because of the stereotypes and rumors other people spread about them.
Dislikes: Seeing people picking on someone for really any reason, but especially for anything involving who they are, his own shyness, racism, hypocrisy, anything involving people getting eaten by the fantasy creatures (this is by far his greatest fear)

Hope this is alright, I really can't find a picture to match this guy for the life of me, and I've been looking for over a year.

Appearance: In a word: handsome. His head is topped by an unruly forest of fiery red hair that he usually keeps at about an inch long. His eyes stand out the most partly because he is heterochromic; his left eye is a medium blue while his right eye is a bright emerald green. He has a very nasty-looking (but also rather manly-looking) scar that starts in the middle of his right cheek, runs over his right eye, and ends on the left side of his forehead (there is a portion of the scar on his actual eyelid, but it is normally difficult to see). Very athletic build, 5' 6".
Name: Dirk Hodges
Species: Human
Role: Student
Year: Senior (He was moved ahead a year during Middle school because of his incredible performance and intelligence for his age.)
Personality: ADHD, a great guy once you get to know him, is very protective of those he cares about, and has a great sense of humor. Painfully shy when it comes to the opposite gender and sometimes he can't seem to stop talking about whatever is on his mind. He's always been very interested in the 'monsters' as other people call them, but in a curious, friendly way, and he might be a bit scared the first time he meets one, but only because of the stereotypes and rumors other people spread about them.
Dislikes: Seeing people picking on someone for really any reason, but especially for anything involving who they are, his own shyness, racism, hypocrisy, anything involving people getting eaten by the fantasy creatures (this is by far his greatest fear)

Hope this is alright, I really can't find a picture to match this guy for the life of me, and I've been looking for over a year.
@AshenAngel
Hello?... Ashen?... Can I please get a response of some sort? I know I'm a nag, and I'm sorry, but I really would like to join in.

Yes your character's accepted, I'm sorry for the delay everyone. There was a death in my family and I haven't been able to write much for this since.

Yes your character's accepted, I'm sorry for the delay everyone. There was a death in my family and I haven't been able to write much for this since.
Ohh gosh, I'm so sorry Ashen. Now I feel even worse about being such a pest. *Hugs*

I didn't get any alerts from the IC. I posted but I'm still a little lost on what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.