As If Normal Were Possible OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikr, hah.

Places to avoid today ;
  • The back of the school building

I'm so smart....

Children, play nice.... Please....

Now now, playing nice is boring. And besides, I'm only going to beat up a few delinquents. No one'll miss 'em.

Obviously not, cos the delinquents hang around behind the school and Kit doesn't go there :D

Nah, cause she's too smart for that. Perhaps. Unless she ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time

Well, Ayumi's pretty intelligent, she's just so intelligent that school work bores her so she entertains herself by seeing how much trouble she can get into without being expelled.

hah it might be dangerous, but when you're only in education for the hell of it you may as well, right? I mean she's already loaded and technically she's not a criminal herself yet so even if the police do a huge raid on her mansion, she'll be walking free.

Fair enough. So on one end you've got mafia child Ayumi, and at the other you've got teachers pet kit, who will do anything and everything to do well without misbehaving xD

Yeah, I definitely think Ayumi should buy her. She can pay a good price. Hows $3.50 sound?

Don't suppose you are, but would you be up for making Ayumi and Kit get into a relationship? I reckon that'd be a pretty amusing pairing. It'd also be yuri, which is awesome.

Hmmm we can try that, sure, I can imagine it would be rather funny. Though not everyone who posted a character has joined the thread yet -tiny shrug- but oh well. Meanwhile, Kit is definitely worth more than $3:50

Can you guys please slow down just a tad?

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Haha I have nothing else to do so in just responding asap sorry

Hmm... $4? Most of Ayumi's wealth is stored as gold ingots, which are pretty hard to break down on demand...

I'm about to make my final post for today before going to bed. I also imagine it'll probably slow down once people go do their seperate things and aren't arguing about whether to eat humans or own nekos and whatnot...

Ahahha yeah I bet. Also. Kit is worth at least three gold bars, minimum

I dunno, 17 is past the prime for nekos, so it might only be 2. The decider will fall down to how good she looks in a maid costume, I reckon. It usually does.

Also I had an idea. What if Kit got harassed by some delinquents and Ayumi comes rescue her? Seems to me Kit is the ideal target for delinquents, so she'd benefit from a personal bodyguard :P

Rude, Kit is in her prime and looks very good in a maid outfit haha

And that is a good point and a great idea.

Awesome :D Now I get to let Ayumi have a cute side too. I'm thinking something like tsundere except it's more like kuu-tsundere. Like, she acts cool and in control and she'll go with the flow and accidentally say something really embarrassing.

• Love
Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Status
Not open for further replies.