As If Normal Were Possible OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm confused as to what system were using. Lol

I don't know the Japanese system, we're going with the American system.

japanese system, working backwards in age because it's easier to calculate:
University = College/University
High School = 1st year 15-16, 2nd year 16-17, 3rd year 17-18
Middle School = 1st year 12-13, 2nd year 13-14, 3rd year 14-15
Elementary School = 6 years prior to Middle School, ending at 6th grade at 11-12.

@NyanCat15, please edit your form. Fears into dislikes, please.

superthumb.jpg

Name:
Serenity Void

Species:
Siren (mermaid species)

Role:
Student

Year:
Freshman

Personality:
Due to her closed off childhood, Serenity is very curious about how others live and about humans but always followed her mother's rules about keeping away from everyone on the surface. She is a romantic and can't help but believe that love is always around in one form or another. Due to her kind, she has a love for singing and will always be seen humming a little tune or such when she is by herself.

Dislikes:
Serenity dislikes misplaced hate upon those that are different and those who judge too quickly. She also can't stand being in heat or when her bag of water bottles get taken away from her.
Accepted.

latest

Faceclaim is Ririchiyo from some anime I forgot the name of.

Name: Akuma Ayumi

Species: Voidwisp (A relatively weak species of monster in comparison to things such as kitsune. Voidwisps have no inherent abilities, except for one: They can transform anything they touch into a kind of energy and store it within themselves, provided they have enough empty space inside them. For example, a younger one wouldn't be able to store a tree but a large one might easily be able to store several houses. Naturally, they can call these items out of storage at will. Additionally, they can transform themselves or parts of themselves into this energy too. If they do so, that transformed energy can pass through solids as they would pass through a viscous liquid, though doing so is exhausting.)

Role:
Student

Year:
Freshdemon

Personality: Ayumi is typically a quiet and introverted student. She's not shy; she simply doesn't bother conversing if she doesn't have anything to gain from doing so. Unfortunately, this makes her rather lonely, and she sometimes goes to strangely extreme lengths to draw attention, even if it means suffering on her part. She had a reputation at her middle school as the girl who would always leave the classroom by walking through the wall instead of the door.

Dislikes: People who leave applications to RPs unfinished because they got distracted and ran out of time and couldn't write down the things the character doesn't like.

(( I'll join too!))

Name:

Mayaka Tokiwa

Species:
Pyroead (Fire nymph type)

Role:
Student

Year:
Senior

Personality:
Mayaka is an upbeat and lighthearted type of girl, always bursting with energy and often finding herself greeting or conversing with strangers. Her carefree nature allows her to speak up her mind and confront anyone easily. Because of this she can sometimes come off as a big annoying, but doesn’t really care what people thinks, in fact, this actually makes her determined to get onto a person’s good side even more. She can be a bit eccentric and doesn’t think before she speaks but is a very strong willed type of person. Though she is kind of stubborn, indecisive, and gets irritated pretty easily,she is a true, honest, passionate and caring girl who just wants the best of life.

Dislikes:
Coffee, heights, math, storms, the cold

@LittleWolf, check the rules, then check your grammar. Please.

latest

Faceclaim is Ririchiyo from some anime I forgot the name of.

Name: Akuma Ayumi

Species: Voidwisp (A relatively weak species of monster in comparison to things such as kitsune. Voidwisps have no inherent abilities, except for one: They can transform anything they touch into a kind of energy and store it within themselves, provided they have enough empty space inside them. For example, a younger one wouldn't be able to store a tree but a large one might easily be able to store several houses. Naturally, they can call these items out of storage at will. Additionally, they can transform themselves or parts of themselves into this energy too. If they do so, that transformed energy can pass through solids as they would pass through a viscous liquid, though doing so is exhausting.)

Role:
Student

Year:
Freshdemon

Personality: Ayumi is typically a quiet and introverted student. She's not shy; she simply doesn't bother conversing if she doesn't have anything to gain from doing so. Unfortunately, this makes her rather lonely, and she sometimes goes to strangely extreme lengths to draw attention, even if it means suffering on her part. She had a reputation at her middle school as the girl who would always leave the classroom by walking through the wall instead of the door.

Dislikes: People who leave applications to RPs unfinished because they got distracted and ran out of time and couldn't write down the things the character doesn't like.
Accepted.

(( I'll join too!))

Name:

Mayaka Tokiwa

Species:
Pyroead (Fire nymph type)

Role:
Student

Year:
Senior

Personality:
Mayaka is an upbeat and lighthearted type of girl, always bursting with energy and often finding herself greeting or conversing with strangers. Her carefree nature allows her to speak up her mind and confront anyone easily. Because of this she can sometimes come off as a big annoying, but doesn’t really care what people thinks, in fact, this actually makes her determined to get onto a person’s good side even more. She can be a bit eccentric and doesn’t think before she speaks but is a very strong willed type of person. Though she is kind of stubborn, indecisive, and gets irritated pretty easily,she is a true, honest, passionate and caring girl who just wants the best of life.

Dislikes:
Coffee, heights, math, storms, the cold
Accepted.

The grammar there is good. They're perfect example of lists.

Personality should be in sentences, not list form. And commas don't mean capitals.

Is there an IC thread yet or am I just being impatient?

I'm working on it. Should be up in an hour or so.

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Ah cool stuffs. Was just updating my signature and I couldn't remember. No rush.

images (40).jpg
Name: Kitara Nikael

Race: Nekomimi

Appearance: 4ft 3", slim but athletic and well developed girl with a long rather bushy tail (not shown in the image I've used is that Okay?) stylised gothic lolitia outfits (similar to the one in the image) long black hair and black cat ears (as shown in the image above)

Role: Student

Year: Senior

Personality: She is shy but sweet and very friendly once she's used to you. She's got a few cute habits such as purring when happy or excited, or getting very shy and nervous if caught unaware. She can be feisty and sassy when she's comfortable with you and has a rather flirtatious manner about her.

Dislikes: Being alone, despite her shy ways she is afraid of being abandoned. Not finishing her work on time, loud noises, being made to jump and being short.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 85644
Name: Kitara Nikael

Race: Nekomimi

Appearance: 4ft 3", slim but athletic and well developed girl with a long rather bushy tail (not shown in the image I've used is that Okay?) stylised gothic lolitia outfits (similar to the one in the image) long black hair and black cat ears (as shown in the image above)

Role: Student

Year: Senior

Personality: She is shy but sweet and very friendly once she's used to you. She's got a few cute habits such as purring when happy or excited, or getting very shy and nervous if caught unaware. She can be feisty and sassy when she's comfortable with you and has a rather flirtatious manner about her.

Dislikes: Being alone, despite her shy ways she is afraid of being abandoned. Not finishing her work on time, loud noises, being made to jump and being short.
Accepted.

Reactions: Chrystal Alvarez
Yes, but they would have to be human.

Status
Not open for further replies.