As Above, So Below - 7 DEADLY SINS/7 HEAVENLY VIRTUES RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Could I please reserve Chastity? This sounds so interesting! (:

Hey Strawberry, welcome to my Rp :)
You most definitely can reserve Chastity.
I don't have the means right now to put up the taken sign under the first thread, seeing as I'm typing this on my phone, but once I have a moment, I'll mark it down as taken.
I'm asking that all character bios be mostly completed by Tuesday, so toss up a bio, I look forward to seeing it!

Soo... on a scale of 1 to 10 how horrible is that ?

Not bad at all haha. I quite like the back story :)
Plus, it's a good story to delve off of in the actual RP. Nothing is to set in stone. 10/10 hah ^^

Would like to reserve Temperance if I could. :o

Reactions: Ali and Esmeray
@Ali

I finished the Past for Pandora and finished Nevera [my other characters] form!

yDsOQ66.png
japanese-style-digital-art-by-russian-artist-ilya-kuvshinov.jpg

yDsOQ66.png
Character Name: Ariana Anderson
Alias: Envy, Ari
Sin/Virtue: Envy
Species/Race: Siren
Birth Date: 10/30/X-
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Current Residence: Luxury condo in Pemby, Anarma
Family: None that live in Anarma
Gemstone: Opal
More:
yDsOQ66.png

Height: 5'6"
Hair: Aria has long, somewhat naturally wavy black hair that she grew down to her waist. She regularly thinks of cutting it, but is afraid that she won't look as good with short hair.
Eyes: Dark purple, with a pink ring around her pupil. Will literally turn green with envy.
Distinguishing Marks: Has a powerful aura about her due to her status, but no particularly distinguishing physical characteristics.
General Appearance: Aria was blessed with a beautiful slim, curvy body and long legs. She is very attractive, and knows it! However, she will refuse to leave her condo without at least some make-up, and is usually seen wearing short, designer-brand clothing with heels.
Strengths:

• very persuasive and charming
  • intelligent
  • organized
  • charismatic
  • excellent liar and actor
  • quick learner
Weaknesses:
  • easily jealous (obviously)
  • hates change
  • unwilling to dirty her own hands, literally and figuratively
  • will do anything to "dispose" of her enemies
  • selfish - Aria would keep any advantages all to herself
  • often spends money on items she doesn't need or on upgraded versions of things she already has
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies:

• other Sins
  • more than 15 million adoring fans
Enemies:
  • Kindness
  • anyone Aria feels is threatening her wealth, status, and/or power
Aspirations:
  • To be the best at everything
Hobbies:
  • Flirting
  • Gossiping
  • Creating drama
  • Shopping
  • Singing
  • Making money
  • expensive cars
  • luxury brands
  • attractive men
  • singing
  • money
Dislikes:
  • dirty, messy things
  • cheap items
  • "ugly" men
  • being in nature
  • insects
Talents:
  • singing
  • acting
  • flirting
  • making potions
  • making money
Inabilities:
  • playing sports
  • being frugal
Fears:
  • change
  • being poor
  • someone being better than her
General Personality:
Aria is a very high-maintenance lady. She goes on shopping sprees at least once a week, and spend thousands of dollars without even batting an eyelash. So it's a good thing that the girl has many ways of making money, whether it's through manipulation, blackmail, her many connections, or her singing. Aria is also quite the flirt, although plenty of men are attracted to her by her beauty, even if she doesn't say a word.

Inner Personality:
Behind the confident wall Aria constantly had to keep up due to her status as a celebrity is an easily threatened girl who hates change. She is easily envious of anyone she believes has something she does not have, and is thus seen as a rude, cold woman to some.
yDsOQ66.png

Special Items: Her wallet!
Weapons: Aria keeps a variety of potions she's made
Magics:

• Alchemy
  • Siren-ing (xP); if needed, Aria can use her singing to inflict all sorts of pain on her victim. She can also sing healing and boosting songs, although Aria has never used those on anyone other than herself before.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali
Would like to reserve Temperance if I could. :o

It's yours :) I'll make it down as taken as soon as I can.
Please have an in-works bio up asap ^^

@Ali

I finished the Past for Pandora and finished Nevera [my other characters] form!

Awesome! I'll take a look and let you know if anything needs changing as soon as I'm infront of a computer :D
yDsOQ66.png
japanese-style-digital-art-by-russian-artist-ilya-kuvshinov.jpg

yDsOQ66.png
Character Name: Ariana Anderson
Alias: Envy, Ari
Sin/Virtue: Envy
Species/Race: Siren
Birth Date: 10/30/X-
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Current Residence: Luxury condo in Pemby, Anarma
Family: None that live in Anarma
Gemstone: Opal
More:
yDsOQ66.png

Height: 5'6"
Hair: Aria has long, somewhat naturally wavy black hair that she grew down to her waist. She regularly thinks of cutting it, but is afraid that she won't look as good with short hair.
Eyes: Dark purple, with a pink ring around her pupil. Will literally turn green with envy.
Distinguishing Marks: Has a powerful aura about her due to her status, but no particularly distinguishing physical characteristics.
General Appearance: Aria was blessed with a beautiful slim, curvy body and long legs. She is very attractive, and knows it! However, she will refuse to leave her condo without at least some make-up, and is usually seen wearing short, designer-brand clothing with heels.
Strengths:

• very persuasive and charming
  • intelligent
  • organized
  • charismatic
  • excellent liar and actor
  • quick learner
Weaknesses:
  • easily jealous (obviously)
  • hates change
  • unwilling to dirty her own hands, literally and figuratively
  • will do anything to "dispose" of her enemies
  • selfish - Aria would keep any advantages all to herself
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies:

• other Sins
  • more than 15 million adoring fans
Enemies:
  • Kindness
Aspirations:
  • WIP
Hobbies:
  • WIP
  • expensive cars
  • luxury brands
  • attractive men
  • singing
Dislikes:
  • dirty, messy things
  • cheap items
  • "ugly" men
  • being in nature
  • insects
Talents:
  • singing
  • acting
  • flirting
  • making potions
Inabilities:
  • playing sports
Fears:
  • change
  • being poor
  • someone being better than her
General Personality: WIP
Inner Personality: WIP
yDsOQ66.png

Special Items: Her wallet!
Weapons: Aria keeps a variety of potions she's made
Magics:

• Alchemy
  • Siren-ing (xP); if needed, Aria can use her singing to inflict all sorts of pain on her victim. She can also sing healing and boosting songs, although Aria has never used those on anyone other than herself before.

Thank you for posting something Circe! I'm glad you're still interested in envy :)

Alrighty, I'm finally in front of a computer.
I've updated everything that's been needing an update, also I've added a new section to the first post, under the name "Other Notable Characters", where your side characters will be listed if you choose to play a secondary character that is NOT a Sin/Virtue.
If you guys need any help with the years of your characters B-days, don't hesitate to ask on this thread or PM me! It's easier than it looks, I swear.

@A Bowl of Petunias I like your bio so far :) Thanks for getting it up so quick! I just wanted to point out that underneath Sin/Virtue, I'm looking to see what Sin/Virtue you're playing heh x)

----------

There's only one main character left up for grabs now, and that's Charity! If anyone feels down for playing two main parts and think they can keep up with it, grab away at Charity, if not, no worries, this Rp will start without every spot filled! Nice bio's everyone, I'm loving them all! And can't wait to see the ones that have yet to be posted. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask because I'm here to help :D!

♥♥♥

It's a work in progress. I was gonna put it somewhere in the there to make it look more fancy/nice. :o

I have to work until a little later in the evening but I'll try to finish up when I get home!

[warning=white]Alrighty everyone!
Today is the last day to get up your bios for characters, because the IC starts tomorrow! For those of you who have already finished your bios, thank you ♥ You keep my world spinning around heh.
Everyone else who's either in progress or nearly finished, try having those done by tonight please :D!
Regardless, tomorrow the fun starts![/warning]

I may not be able to post until Friday night 'coz I'm going camping with a few of my friends. Would that be okay? I can sneak my phone there with me, but we're trying to use as little electronics as possible as a challenge...

I may not be able to post until Friday night 'coz I'm going camping with a few of my friends. Would that be okay? I can sneak my phone there with me, but we're trying to use as little electronics as possible as a challenge...

That's totally okay Hun. Just jump in when you come back :)

white So I know I said this would be starting today, but I don't think everyone is ready for this. So, because of outside and iwaku circumstances, I'll be putting the IC up tomorrow (Wednesday) so take your time finishing your bios today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.