As Above, So Below IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ndlo58kOLO1qj80teo1_500.gif

Lisette Dragomir
- Charity -
@Vio
"Woman?"

Lisette paused and swirled around as she heard a voice, assuming he was addressing her. There were no other people present, after all. She wore a smile, sweet and innocent as that of a child. Another gentle breeze whipped through her hair and skirts, causing silvery strains to fall into her face. She tucked them behind her ear as she tilted her head to the side, regarding him curiously. He was quite tall, this stranger, and handsome too – those emerald eyes particularly captivating. Blond locks covered his head and a pair of glasses sat atop his nose. For a moment she wondered if he was a prince from a fairy tale. In a garden filled with roses and a statue of a mermaid, that didn't seem entirely impossible.

"That's no way to adress a lady, good sir," chided Lisette with a giggle, though she didn't truly seem upset.

"Miss you really shouldn't do that.... it can be dangerous."

The silver haired maiden puffed up her cheeks in a display of sulkiness. Even so, it came off as more endearing than anything. He sounded just like Arthur. The fact that she might fall and hurt herself in the process seemed like a silly notion to Lisette, as it had never happened before. At least not whilst bathing her feet in a fountain. True, she had only ever done so at the fountain in the Dragomir gardens before this, but it had been a fountain nonetheless.

"That's silly." She said after a moment of silent protest. Even so she reached out her delicate hand, reluctantly accepting his help. Lifting her skirts with her free hand, she glanced down and noticed that they'd gotten wet due to her sudden movements. The young girl didn't seem to mind, for she shrugged her slender shoulders and stepped onto the fountain edge. "Just to make this clear. I wouldn't have hurt myself," she said and there was a stubborn edge to her voice. Then her features softened and she was smiling once more.

"Lisette. My name's Lisette. What about you, mister?" She gazed up at him with curious red orbs, letting go of his hand as she joined her fingers behind her back.

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Esmeray
Felicity Kelly
Kindness

blondesflowersbutterflygreeneyesanimegirls1151x1147wallpaper_wwwwallpaperhicom_47_zps46617b81.jpg

The crowd down below was so loud, she could even hear it up from where she was. Of course, the party was being held where again.. Ah yes, somewhere in Pembly. Her condo was in Bramly, but it wasn't like she lived far from Pembly to be unable to hear all the yelling, music, and such. Although she had just woken up, it appeared as though the party had started a long time ago, or just a few moments ago. Either or. She was just lucky that she had gone to sleep earlier, lack of sleep is bad for the skin, not like she had anything to worry about. The blonde, emerald eyed female sulkily got out of bed; her hair was messy, however not frizzed, and there was a strand of hair stuck to the side of her cheek from drool as she was asleep.

Oh how attractive.

She was wearing her pyjamas, and yes they were clothing. It was a white night gown, with a black bra and panties on underneath. The nightgown was semi-transparent, but it's not like anyone would walk in on her as she was asleep. As she slowly got up, she forced herself more, moving up only to be greeted by the fuzzy carpet under her toes. How satisfying it was, but the bed still looked mighty comfy..

*Slap*

And at that moment, she subconsciously slapped herself lightly in the process of an attempt to pinch her own cheek. Of course, the light slap woke herself, up enough to get into the shower. Felicity slowly undid the dress, and her underwear, placing them in the laundry basket next to the little tub, and soon turned on the water. With cold water waking herself up, only to relax back into the warm water, she let out a nice, satisfied sigh as the water ran from her head, down to her legs. The steam was nice as well, but she would probably fall back asleep in the shower if she were to stay any longer, so she would have to hurry. A little scrub here, and a scrub there, and shampoo here, and shampoo there, and a conditioner here, and a conditioner there, some soap to scrub every inch of her body for no dirt, and voila! Complete!

As the modelling Actress stepped out of her shower, she put her thick, blonde hair up into a towel to let it dry for a bit, or to just catch the water so that it wouldn't be dripping. Another large towel was wrapped around herself, and it was nice to finally have silence for a little bit. However, that silence would have to be broken, as she was invited to the Mardi Gras by her manager, as she said that it would be good exposure to the music industry, and just to be plain social. She couldn't be seen as someone with a kind heart who didn't like to socialize, right? Right. She didn't want to be too showy, but at the same time, she didn't want to look concealed for the party, and so pulled out a simple white, sleeveless blouse (Excluding the string that went around her neck and held the shirt up near her cleavage) with ruffles going down the shirt, down until the lace of where the shirt had ended right under her belly button. Her belly was flat, and her figure was thin with a tiny bit of pulp here and there so she looked realistic. She decided to go with dark navy blue mini-jeans, button and zipper keeping it together. Finally, she went back into the bathroom to dry and comb her hair, and she didn't see much of a point to curl it again, since it was already pretty naturally curly and wavy.

Now that, that was done with, she just needed a tiny bit of make up. She usually only wore make up in the events where she was in a commercial for cosmetics, or in a high class magazine anyways; so she just put on some mascara, lip gloss, and a tiny bit of eye liner. That was enough to make people think that she looked more attractive than she already was at the very least. The final touch was a blue butterfly pin in her hair, blue glass outlined with black for the wings, and the pattern. "Perfect." The woman smiled, moving back and grabbing a thin coat. She wouldn't need it, but in the event where she did, it was better to be safe rather than sorry. Inside the pocket was her phone anyways, covered in a flip open case with a small, white rabbit design and a diamond accessory. The female tapped the home button to turn it on, looking down at the time and then shutting it off, dropping it back into the pocket with a smile on her face. "Thank god.. I'm not late, I don't want my manager to be waiting." She mumbled, grabbing a pair of black heels with red designs engraved in them and slipping them on, closing the door to her condo behind her.

She was told to meet her manager near midnight by a building through the crowd, and how could she say no to her manager? She already had a ride set for her, and as she walked out, males stared at her, and females levied her for her beauty. "Pembly, Mardi Gras please. Thank you." She spoke out, in a graceful and soothing tone of voice. The driver nodded, stepping on the gas and bringing the woman to her destination. On the road, she saw countless people yelling and having fun (Unlike Meredith, who had only heard swearing and such *Cough*). Felicity eventually reached her destination, smiling and pulling out her wallet that was also in her pocket to pay the driver. "No, no. For you, it'll be 15 instead of 40." The driver said, a smile on his face. Felicity was puzzled for a moment, and smiled, pulling out the 15 dollars and giving it to the driver. "Thank you very much, sir. Also, that haircut is very nice, it brings out your smile." She smiled, getting out of the car and walking over into the crowd.

The crowd was pretty big, considering it was a huge party and such. However, the crowd soon paused for a moment once someone had yelled out her own name.

"HEY EVERYONE, LOOK. IT'S FELICITY KELLY!!"

Everyone stopped for a moment, looking around and soon the people who were right next to her, paused from shock, and they all moved aside for a moment to comprehend what just happened. Soon, the crowd started going wild with excitement, trying to get a look at the model. Some asked for autographs, some asked if they could have something of hers, and she just smiled. "I'll give autographs, but it's rude to take my stuff." She said kindly, and the crowd actually obeyed. She had the vibe of a kind girl, who didn't mean any harm, and that means you shouldn't do harm to her. She started signing autographs for people, and this actually took a long time, considering that she wanted to sign one for everyone, but her pen was running out of ink. Once it was out, she et out a sigh of disappointment, and let out a nervous giggle. "Sorry everyone, I'm all out." She said, putting the pen back into her pocket. The remaining crowd let out a sigh of disappointment as well, however, this was soon interrupted by the press who came to scout her.

"Ms. Kelly! Do you have time for an interview?!" They asked, and Felicity, as much as she would love to reply, was running late. "Apologies.. I have to meet my manager. However, I'm free for one later, if you would like." She replied, smiling brightly as usual which caused more of the males in the crowd to swoon. The press, however, was much more stubborn. "Are you only acting kind for your image?" They asked, and Felicity paused for a moment, as that question had pulled a nerve. ".. No. I'm doing genuinely." She replied, not a hint of sarcasm, or anything of the sort. She was dead serious. The crowd seemed to like watching, and the press appeared to like that answer. After a couple of questions, she was finally set free, and out of the crowd. That was when she turned around and bumped into someone, just a slight bit taller. "Ah, I'm sorry." Felicity spoke out, and she didn't seem to recognize who she had bumped into. The girl was wearing a green mask, and had black hair, which was fairly common in this area. She had no idea it was Ariana, the singer in the flesh. "... Do I know you from somewhere? I get the feeling that I do.. Oh! I'm sorry, my mouth seems to ramble on like that.." She muttered, giggling a little bit all cutely, causing most of the remaining crowd to be unable to take their eyes off her, they were completely dumbfounded until their girlfriends or dates smacked them to snap them out of it.

@Circe

[fieldbox="♦-♦-♦, red, solid"][BG=#FFFFFF]

BEWARE THE WRATH OF A PATIENT ADVERSARY
MONA CARLISLE ADAMS
profile_picture_by_u_mbras-d77kkdo.png
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
***Read Notes
AGE: Twenty XX SIN: Wrath XX LOCATION: Pemby, City Center
XXXXXXXXXXXEscape was never an easy route. If you took the time to commit an act of public discretion and acknowledgement, you deserve the attention you sought in the first place. Supposedly this was Mona's reasoning in the depths of her subconscious - she wanted attention from those around her, craved it almost, due to her nature of pure sin. What she craved was an audience, and it almost tore her apart inside when she pulled of a feat of tantalizing atrocities and received absolutely no recognition for it what-so-ever. Granted, it was murder in which Mona wanted recognition for, but still, it counted for something, didn't it? Perhaps that was just Ms. Adams' twisted way of thinking; it wouldn't be that much of a stretch in assuming so.

Wrath had found herself in a large crowd gathered around a detachable and portable stage somewhere in Pemby's city center, how she found her way here, well, that was a mystery all in it's own. Her priority currently was to blend, seeing as there was no reason for her to leave the party quite yet, but also no reason to stand out like a sore thumb - like a certain individual who was a few meters away from Mona's backside.

A large crowd of fans and individuals with fancy looking cameras swarmed right around a singular girl who seemed rather shocked and up fronted by the sudden rush. Mona could only grit her teeth with rivalry, why couldn't she merit that attention for just being... her? This was the final straw, rage was pulling at her inside and she wanted to fix the issue at hand, her personal issue, whether or not that compromised the integrity of someone else. As the crowd dispersed from the young lady, Mona halted dead in her tracks; now getting a clear image of the popular girl, she recognized her almost instantly, it was Felicity Kelly, otherwise known as Kindness; a practical sworn enemy of Mona's and all the sins.

It would be inappropriate if Mona simply approached her, so for the moment, she stood in the massive crowd that was moshing to the screams and lyrics coming off stage. Mona's golden eyes trailed over to another girl, one who seemed rather intent on making a B-line in Mona's direction, however was halted by Felicity's clumsiness. It was somewhat difficult to overhear the conversation from this distance, but what words couldn't tell, actions would - Mona was to watch and simply observe; the green masked person a ghost to her recognition - but regardless, she were to be interacting with a Virtue.. this would be interesting.

╔═══════════════PAGE NOTES═══════════════╗
❝ I wasn't sure if I should break into the conversation
between Envy and Kindness - so for now, Mona is
just going to be an observational by standard...
that is until either Envy or Kindness interact with
her. ❞
╚══════════════════❂❂❂═════════════════╝

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
MEN OFTEN MAKE UP IN WRATH,
WITH WHAT THEY SEEK IN REASON!❞

FEELING: Unwanted and Intrigued XX WITH: Ariana and Felicity XX TAGGED: @Circe

@Citrus
[/BG]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
As Ariana made her way through the crowd to her target, she was startled by a loud, excited shout -

"HEY EVERYONE, LOOK! IT'S FELICITY KELLY!"

The singer turned her head disbelievingly, noticing the many people that had gathered immediately near her. "Felicity Kelly… fuck." Though the two celebrities had only met a few times, Ariana remembered her clearly - the virtue Kindness, her polar opposite, and who also happened to be one of Ariana's most hated and envied people. She narrowed her eyes, pink hues scanning over the huge gathering of people around the Virtue. Ariana struggled to control her breathing, not wanting Envy to come out when she had a job to do - that is, to find out who was committing murders in the city.

"Ms. Kelly, do you have time for an interview?"

"Apologies… I have to meet my manager. However, I'm free for one later, if you would like."

Ariana's upper lip curled in distaste. Who did the girl think she was anyways, acting all nice and innocent? As if she was fooling anyone! Apparently a member of the press had the same - or at least similar - thoughts as the singer, as another question was asked loudly:

"Are you only acting kind for your image?"

The ebony-haired girl smirked, assuming that Felicity would be unused to questions like that. Hoping the actress would mess up in her answer, Ariana waited to listen to her response.

"No, I'm doing genuinely," was heard after a short silence.

Ariana scoffed to herself; what kind of answer was that? The press, however, was pleased, making her growl. Glaring hatefully at the Virtue, the last remnants of pink in her eyes faded to a dark green. Trying to calm down, Ariana told herself that if the crowd knew who she was, they'd all have their attention on her instead of Felicity Kelly. But really, she wasn't so sure. And Ariana had always wanted thick, blonde hair; it was no fair that Felicity had that and she didn't. With one last glare at her opposite, she turned to leave-

Only for Felicity to bump into her. Ariana turned around, a permanent glare and scowl on her face now, not that anyone could tell with the mask on.

"Do I know you from somewhere? I get the feeling that I do... Oh! Sorry, my mouth seems to ramble on like that..." A cute giggle.

Ariana's mouth turned down even more, envious of the Virtue's light, delicate voice and the swoons her giggle caused. Of course, being an experienced singer with excellent voice control, she could always make her voice sound like that, or even just use magic to change it, but it really just wasn't the same. The girl was satisfied with her current image - sarcastic and hot - but at times, even Envy wanted to be seen as cute and nice! Making sure not to let the actress see her strangely green eyes (which would be a dead giveaway as to who she was), she lied smoothly, "No, I don't think so. But I'm sure that out of all the people you've seen, there are plenty who look like me." As an afterthought, she added, "I love your movies, by the way," with just a hint of sarcasm to confuse Felicity as to whether or not she was being serious. "Now, if you'll excuse me..."

Turning away from the actress, Ariana quickly ducked into the crowd - something that was very hard to do while wearing such high stilettos. Weaving in between the many people, she finally reached the wild-haired woman. The singer grinned, confident that this was who she was looking for; she could feel a light touch of magic on the other woman, and magic wasn't something one came across everyday. Suddenly, her smile dropped; she had forgotten all about it until then, but the meeting of the Sins and Virtues was to happen soon, meaning this lady could very well be someone she knew.

"Hey, you." she spoke, addressing her target. "Who are you?"

Reactions: Ali
[fieldbox="♦-♦-♦, red, solid"][BG=#FFFFFF]

BEWARE THE WRATH OF A PATIENT ADVERSARY
MONA CARLISLE ADAMS
profile_picture_by_u_mbras-d77kkdo.png
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AGE: Twenty XX SIN: Wrath XX LOCATION: Pemby, City Center

XXXXXXXXXXX Mona had been turned to her side, feigning her conversation with another to her side, regardless of having never met them in the first place. She was mostly keeping an eye on the two girls who had bumped into each other, more specifically, the Virtue and another - one who Mona couldn't quite place. There was the smell of magic in the air, but that wasn't a surprise; a mardi gras party can never truly occur without some hint of magical creature here or there.

Mona's eyes were focused on the more colorful of the two, seeing as Felicity's bright look was rather sickening to the sin. She had seen enough bright colours to last her a lifetime, and when you're the incarnation (or possession in Mona's case) of a sin, a lifetime was along time. A voice broke Mona from her observant stature, and luckily enough she had looked to be doing other things, rather than blatantly staring at one of the two girls who had just approached her.

Now in full and up-close view, Mona could see who the secondary character to this interesting little interaction was.
"My my my" she taunted, turning to face the masked girl, "you sure seem a right sort of trouble." Luckily, Mona's mask was still intact, and she could thank her magic for that. However, the girl before her also had one covering her face. Mona had an idea of who was behind it, but stating that fact outright would make the game less fun.
"Who am I? Who are you?" She retorted back, finding this girls tone to be a little irksome.

Mona had wanted the attention she was getting, it was her goal in the beginning, though she always assumed the attention would be somewhere ranging from a compliment to an insult on her hair or scantly clad clothing choices. Her golden eyes came together in a glaring fashion, eyeing the girl in front of her - there was a familiar feel to this one, something Mona had long since disregarded in her mind, but the sense of knowing her was there - Wrath was just to dull to notice it at that time.
"Well, if you're not going to answer, can I help you with something? I'm rather busy... tonight's show is just killer!"

╔═══════════════PAGE NOTES═══════════════╗
❝ None. ❞
╚═════════════════❂❂❂═════════════════╝

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
MEN OFTEN MAKE UP IN WRATH,
WITH WHAT THEY SEEK IN REASON!❞

FEELING: Intrigued and Playful XX WITH: Ariana XX TAGGED: @Circe
[/BG]
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
divider%20top.png

s4m87m.jpg

"Oh you won't? Then I guess you must have the ability to see into the future." The were as a twinge of sarcasm that dripped from Nikolai's voice as he gently lifted the fair maiden up and out off the fountain. Once she is safely grounded he once again looks her over and questions her age. She even had the child-like mentality, which threw him off a little. Her silver hair glistened in the pale moon light and he couldn't help but stare. It was like gazing into a polished moon stone, a treasure to be hoarded and kept away from the world. He then shook his head forcing him to get a grip on reality and the situation at hand. Returning his attention back to Lisette telling her name. "Nice to meet you Lisette, that's a gorgeous name. People in this city normally refer to me as Mr. Polzin, but you....you can call me Nikolai."He says.

Nikolai shifts his body farther from the girl and glances up to the night sky to view the moon once more. He stuffs his hands into his pockets and relaxes his posture. He tilts his head to the side to look at Lisette once again remembering his comment earlier. "Maybe you can tell me who wins the big race next month with that ability of yours and I can win a fortune on it." He chimes as a natural toothy grin graces his face, and a soft chuckle escapes of his lips. Though his hearty nature immediately withdraws as an embarrassingly loud growl emits from his stomach. Upon laying his eyes on the woman, Nikolai had completely forgotten the reason why he even came through the park in the first place. He still hadn't eaten dinner. Awkwardly rubbing the base of his neck as his cheeks are lightly painted a faded pink he speaks once again. "Well I would feel rude to leave in such a manner, so would you like to join me for dinner ma'am?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.