As Above, So Below - 7 DEADLY SINS/7 HEAVENLY VIRTUES RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bu...B...But I wanted to start writing

I know, I'm sorry Hun. Outside circumstances just haven't made it possible for me to get this up today like I had hoped. Just be ready for tomorrow because As Above, So Below will be in full swing!!

Yeah sorry wasn't able to. School started today xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
Are you guys still looking for someone to play charity?

Hey there @Gladis :o
I haven't seen you in a long time.
I definitely still need someone to fill Charity, would you be down?
... o . o *did not realize it was you until now* Hiii Aliiii <3
And yeah, I would. ^^ Only... what do you imagine Charity's personality to be like? Because I think there are in several directions I could take this character, but I want to know before I decide anything. XD

I would love to post, but I don't know what to post :P I'm just guessing we will start of being by ourselves, but if that's wrong it would be really nice to know before I wrote to much and would need to scrap the whole thing. Also this might be very random... at what time of day does this rp start ? It has a huge effect on what my char would be doing.

I would love to post, but I don't know what to post :P I'm just guessing we will start of being by ourselves, but if that's wrong it would be really nice to know before I wrote to much and would need to scrap the whole thing. Also this might be very random... at what time of day does this rp start ? It has a huge effect on what my char would be doing.
I'm in the same boat.

... o . o *did not realize it was you until now* Hiii Aliiii <3
And yeah, I would. ^^ Only... what do you imagine Charity's personality to be like? Because I think there are in several directions I could take this character, but I want to know before I decide anything. XD

Hii love <3
The way I personally see Charity going is a kind hearted female individual. But everyone invisions the looks and make up of a character differently. So it's completely up to you :)

I guess I never really gave a plot point, did I? Haha. Sorry :x Bad Ali.
So yes, definitely just start out as yourself, get a feel for your character. And for the city.
Let's say... Its around 6pm, late October. Sound good :)?

I'm in the same boat.

My response above to Noiz is also for you Sin c:

Reactions: Sin
Quick Note!
Make sure you guys have the IC under your watched threads so you don't miss anything~
Also, if you're having any problems bio wise, or with what to post, PM me :)
I swear I don't bite ♥
...hard ;)

Hii love <3
The way I personally see Charity going is a kind hearted female individual. But everyone invisions the looks and make up of a character differently. So it's completely up to you :)

I guess I never really gave a plot point, did I? Haha. Sorry :x Bad Ali.
So yes, definitely just start out as yourself, get a feel for your character. And for the city.
Let's say... Its around 6pm, late October. Sound good :)?

My response above to Noiz is also for you Sin c:
Okay, I'll see what I can come up with. -w-

• Love
Reactions: Ali
white If anyone is interested in a banner to put above their IC posts, I'm in a very creative mood lately and would love to make you guys some!
Just PM me a picture of your character, and I'll see what I can do!

I made this one for Mona, in case you wanted an example and have yet to see the IC.
mona%20banner_zps6mtoqc3d.png

Oh, and this one too ^-^
Viktor%20Banner_zpsv6wioifn.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can not match that first post XD
No need to match, lmfao. I go overboard. Ask anyone that RP's with me haha.
I'm really excited to see everyone elses posts though :D!
GO FORRR ITTTT ♥

No need to match, lmfao. I go overboard. Ask anyone that RP's with me haha.
I'm really excited to see everyone elses posts though :D!
GO FORRR ITTTT ♥
Im working on it <3 but I have given you something to do while we are at it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.