As Above, So Below - 7 DEADLY SINS/7 HEAVENLY VIRTUES RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that you've made Pride a man.
For some reason, I can't see Pride as anything else than a conceited male individual, which is perfect~
----------------------
Everyone's "in process" bio's are excellent so far! You guys are all super creative!
Agreed

[warning=red]This is a notice for @Jessica2477 - If you still wish to play Lust, please post on this thread ASAP or shoot me a PM, otherwise, I'll have to open up the spot to someone else. Thanks ♥[/warning]
(Please respond by May 23rd​ 2015 to keep the spot)

blue To everyone else either with a bio up, or working on one - I'd like you all to be aware I don't require you to use the entire bio template I put in place. Yes, I'd like most of it to be used, but for such things that don't make sense to you, or just have no place in your characters life, can be erased. Use your creativity!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Vegnya
Tonight I will finish Pride and Patience. Yeah, I have never thought of Pride being a woman, I don't know...I can't see it lol. Maybe it would cool if someone did do it, in some other rp, xD, but I just can't see it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
Tonight I will finish Pride and Patience. Yeah, I have never thought of Pride being a woman, I don't know...I can't see it lol. Maybe it would cool if someone did do it, in some other rp, xD, but I just can't see it.
I definitely know some very pride-laden woman, myself included, but I'm excited to know you share my same mindset that Pride just NEEDS to be a guy haha.
Take your time with the Bio's hun ^_^

white I've added a little note under the "For your knowledge..." section of the first post, for anyone confused about the origins of their characters! Check it out ♥

@Ali

I decided to drop chastity and only focus on greed. :)

@Ali

I decided to drop chastity and only focus on greed. :)
Alright hun, sounds good ♥

images

Character Name:
Pandora

Etymology:
Means "All Gifts" in Greek Mythology

Alias:
Gods Gift, Daughter of Heaven, Heaven's Beauty

Sin/Virtue:
Humility

Species/Race:
Angel

Birth Date:
Pandora only knows she was born September 11th, the rest unclear

Zodiac Sign:
Virgo

Current Residence:
In Anarma in her own home

Other than being the "One of 14" Pandora works as a waitress

Family:
The only one that comes to mind is her mother, Terra

Gemstone:
Sapphire

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'1"

Hair:
Long blonde hair that reaches her waist

Eyes:
Aqua blue though they become red when angered or upset

Distinguishing Marks;
-Height
-Hair
-Slanted scars on her back that proves she has wings, just hidden

General Appearance:
Pandora stands at 5'1" and weighs 98 lbs. She has long, wavy blonde hair that falls to her hips and eyed as blue as the sky itself. She had a slim and skinny figure but packs quite the punch. She has a D-Cup chest a slight curve down below. Pandora usually wears cute outfits depending on the weather and occasion of the day or night

Strengths:
-Has a strong heart
-Her charm
-Quick on her feet and her mind
-Willing to face her fears

Weaknesses:
-The sight of dead bodies makes her nausea's
-Afraid of water
-Bites off more than she can chew

More:
Anything else will be shown throughout the RP

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies:
Pandora trusts the other Virtues but is still wary of them

Enemies:
Pandora would gladly through Pride in front of a train

Current Goal/Purpose:
To live with and do her best like her parents would have wanted

Aspirations:
-Live life to the fullest
-Always do her best

Hobbies:
-Listening to music
-Watching movies
-Reading
-Flying
-Star gazing

-Romance
-Cute things
-Stuffed animals
-Night

Dislikes:
-Sins
-Bullies
-Animal abuse
-Winter
-Being put down

Talents:
-Gymnast
-Parkour
-Acting
-Singing

Inabilities:
Swim

Fears:
Drowning

General Personality:
Kind, Gentle, and Caring are the main things people think of Pandora. She respects everyone around her and is always smiling. Never has Pandora allowed the people around her to see her cry because she doesn't want to burden them with her sadness. Pandora is kind to everyone [expect her enemies] and is very gentle. She makes sure to be careful with not only actions but her words as well so as not to upset anyone

Inner Personality:
Behind closed doors Pandora can be colder than ice to her enemies. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself and often will. Persistent and Stubborn, Pandora doesn't back down easily. She is very responsible and mature. Pandora thinks quickly and is fast on her feet.

More:

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS

Special Items:
A pendant given to her by her mother

Weapons:
X

Magics:
She only knows powerful light magic that she's studied about

More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
WIP

Present Life:
WIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WIP
(Place picture here - Can be real, anime, or drawn)

Character Name: What does your character go by IC?
Etymology: Does your characters name have any deeper meaning? If so, share it here.
Alias: What do other people generally call your character?
Sin/Virtue: Which Sin or Virtue does your character represent, and if none, please delete this line.
Species/Race: Human, Angel, Demon, Witch, Elf, Fairy, Siren, ect...?
Age: How old is your character? If you are playing a Sin or Virtue, your characters lifespan restarts once they are reincarnated, so pick a normal age.
Birth Date: When was your character born? MM/DD/YYYY (remember the years in this RP aren't like real life, they start with an X and go upwards from 000 - ask if you're confused.)
Zodiac Sign: Which astrological symbol represents your character?
Current Residence: Where does your character currently live? (Optional - With who?)
Occupation: Does your character have a job? (If you are a Sin or a Virtue, you automatically must add "One of 14".)
Family: Does your character have any close immediate family that will dent an impact in the RP?
Gemstone: Relate it to your characters B-day.
More: Anything else general you'd like to add?

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: How tall is your character? Realistic heights please.
Hair: Hair style? Colour?
Eyes: What colour are your characters eyes? Do they change? Contain symbols?
Distinguishing Marks: Anything that makes your character out at first glance?
General Appearance: Please be specific. I'd like to know in-depth what your character looks like, as I'm sure all others in this RP would too.
Strengths: Any defining attributes that are accustomed to strengths?
Weaknesses: Are there things that make your character go weak at the knees from fear? Sadness? Remember, no character is without weakness.
More: Anything else physical you'd like to add?

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies: Who does your character trust? Is there anyone in their lives who they'd gladly lay down in front of a train for?
Enemies: How about people they'd like to throw IN-FRONT of a train? (If you are a Sin or Virtue, you must automatically add your opposite to this list. Listed above.)
Current Goal/Purpose: Does your character have a current goal or purpose? If not, please delete this line.
Aspirations: What does your character aspire to do with their current circumstances and life?
Hobbies: Any hobbies your character has on the side or in general?
Dislikes: Dislike?
Talents: Any defining talents your character possesses?
Inabilities: Anything your character can't do for the life of them?
Fears: These can be linked and related to weaknesses.
General Personality: What is your character generally like? (If you are a Sin/Virtue, be sure to add defining attributes of the Sin/Virtue)
Inner Personality: What does your character act like behind closed doors?
More: Anything else entirely?

Special Items: Does your character have any special items they always carry on them? Anything of symbolic value?
Weapons: What weapons does your character use, if any?
Magics: Is your character skilled in the use of magics? Alchemy? Invocations? Remember not to over power your character.
More: Anything else?

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: 20 sentences or less about your characters background.

Present Life: What is your character currently up to?

Special Historic Notes:Anything of massimportance that makes up your characters current entity? If you'd like to develop this overthe course of the IC/RP, delete this section.
Hi there ^-^ Welcome to my RP. I really like your bio so far, good job! I'll be sure to add her name up and under Humility as soon as I get around to it :)

[warning=white]Alright, as of today, Lust is up for grabs ~ If you're interested in playing that spot, post a bio as soon as possible.
Also, I'd like everyone to have their bio's mostly finished by Tuesday at the latest, that way we can get this RP going!
Thank you! ♥[/warning]

• Thank You
Reactions: Vegnya
(still being worked on)
2ff487bc11edbb7b605e8dd9b48db3d7.jpg

"There is nothing wrong in giving into your desires"

Character Name:
Henrik Crawford

Alias:
Lust, Loverboy

Sin/Virtue:
Lust

Species/Race:
Witch

Birth Date:
03/14/ ????

Zodiac Sign:
Pisces

Current Residence:
3rd floor of his club

One of 14 and the owner of a nightclub

Family:
No

Gemstone:
Ametrine

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'9

Hair:
Brown, semi long and kinda spiky

Eyes:
They are a deep purple, but if he is really enjoying himself they sometimes change into a dark red.

Distinguishing Marks:

His earrings and the tattoo of a broken lock in the middle of his chest

General Appearance:
The color black is a running theme throughout most of his clothes, but he can also be found wear deep purples or dark red colors. He normally wears a black leather jacket, a purple t-shirt, some black pants and some shoes to match. Henrik is not the largest guy around both height and muscle wise, he is lean with a few hints of muscles here and there, but nothing extreme. His eyes are deep purple and can seem black in lack of lighting. The brown hair is darker at the roots and gets lighter the closer to the tip you get.

Strengths:
He is very good at getting into your head, figuring out just what you desire the most and then use that to manipulate you. He is determined and won't let anyone or thing stand in his way to the top.

Weaknesses:
If he really wants something he rarely things about the consequences which can get him into some rather troubling situations. He can also be a tad bit lazy at times.

More:

Anything else physical you'd like to add?

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies:
Most of the other sins

Enemies:
Chastity

Current Goal/Purpose:

He would like to own... well everything

Aspirations:

To live a carefree life and have everything at his fingertips.

Hobbies:
Partying, playing video games, listening to music and watching anime

He loves trying new things. Getting new video games. Having things go his way

Dislikes:
When someone tells him what he can and can't do.

Talents:
He can easily get into your head and figure out what would make you give in to your desire.

Inabilities:
If he really wants something he can't restrain himself.

Fears:

General Personality:
Henrik has never been the type of person to keep to himself, because how would he be able to for fill all his desires while all alone ? Being the embodiment of lust Henrik can at times be a bit to forward with his sexual advances, but then again he mostly manages to get his way. However even if Henrik really enjoys the company of other he also knows the joy of being alone with a good series or a good game. He is extremely manipulative and will change the way he appears to people depending on what he views will get him into your pants the fastest.

Inner Personality:
What does your character act like behind closed doors?

Special Items:

Weapons:

Magics:
A skilled alchemist

More:

Anything else?

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
20 sentences or less about your characters background.

Present Life:

What is your character currently up to?
Fuck yes. I'm so glad this sin is represented by a male lmfao. Now I can mess with pride and lust x)

Reactions: Esmeray
Fuck yes. I'm so glad this sin is represented by a male lmfao. Now I can mess with pride and lust x)
My only issue is that his goal is the exact same as Greed's and Prides. xD

My only issue is that his goal is the exact same as Greed's and Prides. xD
Hmm, I looked over that :x
Prides goal is more like... to "rule" everything and everyone, and Greed's goal is more to own everything, not everyone, so there is a difference there.

@Noiz any chance you'd be willing to make Henrik's goal more related to his sin?

@Circe Hey hun, if you're still interested in Envy, I'd appreciate you throwing up a bio as soon as you can ^-^ It can be a WIP so don't feel the need to get it done in one night, but I do need to know you're still interested, otherwise, I'll have to open up the spot~

Well I can change his goals a bit, but its kinda hard to not have them overlap with others. Because I dont want his main goal in life to be screw everything on two legs.

Lust is after all ether a desire or a craving for something and often that is seen as a carving for sex (Which is a thing I really don't want to make his main thing. Sure he will be kinda sexual, but I don't want that to be everything he is about), but lust is also about possession and greed. So his goals will overlap with greed and pride.

I will still change him, but I just wanted you to understand why it might be a bit hard to not have them overlap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can change his goals a bit, but its kinda hard to not have them overlap with others. Because I dont want his main goal in life to be screw everything on two legs.

Lust is after all ether a desire or a craving for something and often that is seen as a carving for sex (Which is a thing I really don't want to make his main thing. Sure he will be kinda sexual, but I don't want that to be everything he is about), but lust is also about possession and greed. So his goals will overlap with greed and pride.

I will still change him, but I just wanted you to understand why it might be a bit hard to not have them overlap.
Oh I completely understand, and I appreciate that you're not going to drive his character into the carnal world of sexual tendencies. Just be sure that you are sticking to the Sin of Lust, and not overtaking another characters Sin/Virtue.

As for a backstory, it doesn't have to be anything crazy complicated. If you go to the first post in this thread, under the "For your knowledge..." section, there is a note on character creation, right underneath the Sin and Virtue opposites. You can relate it to family, moving to Anarma, childhood events that lead to the current state of things. It's 100% up to you on where you'd like to go. Be creative! :D There are tons of possibilities when Sin comes into play :P

Oh ! I was sure that the people had to be born as the vessel ! Now this will be fun :3

Oh ! I was sure that the people had to be born as the vessel ! Now this will be fun :3
Glad I could help :D I look forward to reading the backstory! ^w^

[warning=white]This is a notice for @Circe , If you're still interested in playing Envy, please have a bio up by no later than midnight tomorrow (May 25th​). It doesn't have to be a full completed bio, just enough for me to get a jyst of your character. If I don't hear back, I'll have to open up the spot![/warning]

Hello! Could I please reserve Chastity? This sounds so interesting! (:

Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.