3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
slice of life, supernatural, modern, romance, mxm, fxf
Hey everyone,

Just because I'm feeling artsy, I'm opening free commissions. It's a great way to practice and everyone here is super creative. If you have any OC's you'd like me to draw, feel free to PM me or just comment down below with a description of your character and any reference poses you want. The more detail the better, but, post what you'd like.

If you'd like to see some of my art you can check out it out here :)

See ya later wonderful people~

Last edited:
always open!

• Love
Reactions: Kattekerma
I've finished your commission. I can send you the image as a png via email as the file is apparently too big to attach :(
Okey. =) I'll PM you my email address! Sooo excited!

PSA

These are forever and always open yes
I have made an organized list of commissions that will be gone through in order of request. School does start soon, as in I move in this weekend, so there will be a delay in delivery and for that I am sorry. I will be sending progress shots to those of you just so you know I am actively working and for any feedback before finishing up the final and emailing the final png.

Thanks for coming here~!

Awesome!! :D I'll post her details below along with a pic from HeroMachine. If you need anymore details, I can share!

[spoili]
Name: Naoki
Nickname: Nao, Nao-chan
Age: She is over 1000 years old, though she looks around 18 years of age.
Species: Nekomata

Appearance:
naoki_by_nayaair-d9z17k2.jpg

Naoki is around 5'5 feet tall and weighs approximately 125 lbs. Her skin is rather fair and her wavy black hair reach a little past her shoulders. She has catlike eyes that are green, cat like fangs and cat claws rather than fingernails. On either side of her face, she has three black triangular marks. She has black cat ears rather than normal humanoid ears, and two plume like tails. She wears a knee length brown kimono with green trimming and loose black pants.

She has a wakizashi with a pink hilt and sheath that she keeps hidden in her sleeve.

She has two cats forms. One is a small kitten like form, whereas the other form is rather large, shoulders reaching at about four feet tall. In both forms she has long black fur with two tails. Her eyes are green in her cat forms as well.

Personality: Naoki is a rather calm individual, quiet and observant. She is friendly enough at first glance, though she stays a little reserved. Under the calm mask, the nekomata is a pessimist and she is rather paranoid of people due to her past. While she is helpful enough to someone in need, she will always be wary that they may do something to her. If someone is kind to her or being friendly, she will automatically believe they wish for something in return. While she wishes for the void in her heart to be filled, she is too wary and scared of letting anyone get close, afraid that any semblance of happiness and love will be torn from her, and once again she will be left alone and hurt.

[/spoili]

Sketch I have of your char!
I apologize it took so long
I had something worked up and decided to scrap it. I hope you like it. If so I can go ahead and get the final worked on and finished :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 2.59.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 2.59.09 AM.png
    425.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Love
Reactions: Greenie and Navuso
She looks great so far!! I'd just make her hair a little longer if possible, but otherwise I love it :D

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
She looks great so far!! I'd just make her hair a little longer if possible, but otherwise I love it :D
Hey, I apologize for the delay. I will be scanning your piece in today and sending it to you. If I could get your email to send the final piece I'd appreciate it.

Thank you for being so patient!

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Hey, I apologize for the delay. I will be scanning your piece in today and sending it to you. If I could get your email to send the final piece I'd appreciate it.

Thank you for being so patient!
Sure thing, I'll PM it to you!!

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
I received my commission from @Black_Sheep and wanted to share the awesomeness! Thank you so, so much! :heart: It's absolutely gorgeous!

I'm posting a 40% watermarked version ^_^

Greenie-Commission-Mark40.jpg

Kat Abbey Mark sm.png

Got this (click to see it bigger), and I'm pretty pleased. =) Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.