Art's Attitude Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BluBlood

Original poster
This gallery is just to represent my livelihood and free time excess drawings. I work as a tattoo artist for a living. What I create in my free time is for the sake of exercising my own style. I eill just keep this theead uploaded with the newest work.

Finished over the holiday week, it's a key of Cthulhu idea.
image.jpg

ANOTHER LINE ARTIST!! ~tackles~ I was....so alone T_T
srsly though, that is Badass! Moar Please!!

Wow, you've got some amazing talent and skill! :D I would've loved to have a tattoo made by you, in your own style <3

Like Fijoli said... Moar Please!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Fijo, ifyou draw a lot of line heavy work too I want to see it. Shoot me a link to your gallery in a PM, would be interested to take a look on it.

I appreciate the interest and will post some more when I get a good chunk done in the sketch book. If you guys have questions, I'm an open book.

I love this line art that you've done. It's very detailed.

Thanks Rowena for the compliment and taking a look at my thread. :) I hope to keep you guys interested.

This next one was made a month ago out of watercolor pencils. It was a stressful time with a lot of big responsibilities. Making something small was a relief. Making it colorful keeps me testing out color combinations I can use later in tattooing. This is very useful since a lot of female customers love getting flowers or other nature inspired tattoos.

image.jpg

Practice making your own celtic knot sometime. It honestly needs attentive training, to get the even sides and symmetry and flow of pathways going, to form an interesting pattern...

try it, lol. Just try it in your moleskine once.

Reactions: Fijoli
Your artwork all looks pretty amazing and beautiful~ I'm quite amazed - It looks like you took a lot of time and effort to do everything, especially with all the tiny little details you paid attention to. Good job!!! x3

Practice making your own celtic knot sometime. It honestly needs attentive training, to get the even sides and symmetry and flow of pathways going, to form an interesting pattern...

try it, lol. Just try it in your moleskine once.
I did tons when I worked for a tattoo parlor in Pittman, NJ. You would not believe the amount of Irish living within a 5 mile radius O__O also took a few lessons from my teacher on viking knots and did a collaborative statue of Frigga. It's different from Celtic knot work and I'm more partial to the viking stuff myself than the Celtic XD you are right though, it takes keen practice, and I'm totally going to draw a viking knot, Only cuz you told me too.

and again, fucking amazingggggzzzz, I rarely ever get to see anyone doing knots, its refreshing as hell. Srsly Ancient stuff.

Rinirpinja: it does take time and it is probably one of the few things I have a lot of patience with. Thanks for the compliment. :)

Whenever you got it finished post it in your thread so I can see it, Fijoli. :) knots are not my firsthand skill but it is fun and kind of therapeutic to make patterns. Were you an apprentice there?

image.jpg

Rough sketch of a character on lunch breaks at work.

Your pen and shade work is really something. This is all stellar work.

I love your artwork! <3

Thanks a bunch, Hellis and Whisperwillow.

image.jpg

This work is the week of the meat vent. My boss got us all pen-savvy sketchbooks. It's paper made for copic markers so it can take a good amount of ink from microns and ballpoints without indentation or bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.