Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
realistic, fantasy, slice of life
❊ π–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š π–”π–“π–Š π–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖆𝖑𝖑 ❊

welcome, welcome.

i am restarting this entire thread, just to start anew a bit.

hello, hello!! i am artriba, but feel free to call me taylor. i will answer to anything, tbf. i'm twenty three ( which means i want you to be 18+ to write with me! ). anyways, i'm looking for a few more writing partners to occupy my time when i'm not studying. this is a big thing, i am almost always studying, but i am always able to to push out a few responses a day, and if not i will tell you otherwise. also, i do write in all lowercase ooc, but will use correct grammar in our writing!

i am interested in an array of plots and pairings, and truly i am open to anything that is not futuristic or dystopian or spacey, or anime. never have been able to jump on that bandwagon, unfortunately.

to get a better idea of what i like, though, here is a word bank, with ideas/pairings/plots i have done in the past or would be down to do again! but, i am not limited to only these ideas. honestly, anything you throw my way and i will more than likely be down to write.

wordbank: vampire β€’ werewolf β€’ friends to lovers β€’ love triangles β€’ romance β€’ dark themes β€’ mafia β€’ god x human β€’ musicians β€’ zombies β€’ artists β€’ letters β€’ slow burn β€’ enemies to lovers β€’ roommates β€’ based on movies β€’ make a plot from poetry β€’ single parents β€’ college β€’ road-trip

*current cravings: greys anatomy inspired

i do have a few actual plots for some of these tags, if you'd like to hear them, or we could come up with one together! just pm me or shoot me a message on discord!

i'm always super down for darker themed plots, nitty gritty with lots of heart-stopping situations and even ones that could make anyone cry.

and now, i am interested in doubling or a 1x1 mxf, with myself playing female. can possibly be persuaded into f x f

i prefer to ooc on discord ( artriba#3255 ) and write on google docs. but, i also write on-site. i just suck at checking it most of the time, if i'm honest. whatever is more comfortable for you!