Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy many genres, but I tend to stay with mostly fantasy. ^.^
I seek an artist who is willing to draw some stuff in exchange for word of mouth. ^.^

What I need drawn is me! Well, my internet persona, but still me in a way. I only have two references:
chibi_20181004_195347.png
I know, this one looks almost identical to the last one, and that's because it is. It simply has a collar, which is an important part of my persona's image, though not necessary. ^.^"chibi_20181005_152725.png
Unfortunately, as much as I would love to throw money at wonderful artists(like GlassTrinity), I lack a job at the time, and thus can't afford it, so I must hope that someone wants me to spread word of their art. I can do this through a signature advertisement(as I don't have a sig, I would have no problem advertising for artists there), or just by sharing the image with all my discord friends and telling them who drew it. Of course, if I'll be advertising in my siggy, I will be more picky about the art, because that's valuable real estate! Though, I'm happy to show my friends any and all arts. ^.^

Hi! I'll take on your portrait request. Message me with any details on how you want your portrait done. :)

• Love
Reactions: Teiso