Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruru

Original poster
I am Ruru..

I am new..

I am not much of a writer...

But I like to draw and animate my OCs which I RP.

Would love it if you checked out myYoutube Channel:)

Thanks.

Hey Ruru, welcome to Iwaku :)
I hope you have a great time here, and if you're looking to promote your art, go ahead and make your way over to:

Content > Showcasing
Or;
Content > Character Portrait Studios

Both those areas are suited to artists like yourself!

Any questions at all, don't hesitate to message me :)

Welcome to Iwaku,

I would like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am a member. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I work full time hours as a swim instructor, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on in my life feel free to look at it and see where I am.

I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately or Administrator if it is a problem with staff member. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

An important rule, respect the staff and here it is the most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark Disney

Welcome ^_^
Everyone else has already said the important stuff, so I'll leave it with Have Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.