Artist Looking to RP ( Fandom / Original )

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cordyceps Chowder

Original poster
Hey guys,
I'm still kinda new here. I've had an account for a little while but I haven't really done anything with it. I thought maybe it's time to change that. Like the title implies, I've been really torn between work and trying to get better at doodling. So I was also thinking I could draw and RP? Maybe a short doodle before every reply? It would mean I'd take longer...but I was going to be a slow responder anyway. I used to be super quick, but eh life. I can promise once or twice a week, however. Anywhoo, let's get down to it!

What I'm looking for in a partner​
Paragraph Lit with a good grasp of spelling and grammar. It doesn't need to be perfect, but some effort is appreciated. Your posts don't have to be super long either. Lazy lit is what I'm after really. I'll try to tailor my ramblings down too...
Patience Like I said before, I'm pretty busy during the week. So I'm looking for someone who's not in a rush to get a response, or at least has enough rps on the side that they don't mind waiting for my slow ass.
Likes handling more than one character None of this "I only play one gender/ one character." Let's make this rp world rich with weirdos! We'll still have mains, but npcs and other important characters can really drive a plot. Uhm, Bare in mind, I'm not a fan of ferals. Just not my cup of tea. Kemonomimis are loved though.
Plot > Smut Smut's fine. It can be fun, but this isn't a search looking for pure sexy times.
Maybe likes to Draw too It'd be really fun if we both did doodles before each post, or could sketch ideas as we come up with new ridiculous plots and headcanons!
18+ Both you and your character if you're interested in eventual smut scenes. If not, then just yourself. I like writing gore and tense, possibly triggering situations, so please be 18 and be comfortable sharing your limits with me.
Any and all pairings welcome Non-binary, gay, and hetero are the ones I'm the most familiar with. I'm down for trying lesbian pairs too
Fallout & Harry Potter Fandom Plots w/ OCs Only

• Fallout
    This is my boy Acanthus. His in-game story has him as the leader of the Institute, but with sympathy toward Synths that makes sense once you realize he joined the Institute so he could have access to indoor plumbing. I'm not sure about plots, but I know he'd be interested in being the puppeteer for a new railroad, or otherwise setting up / discovering a Synth town.

• Harry Potter

This is Anbaa, my slytherin boy, and I would love lOVE LOVE to do an rp with a person in a rival house, starting at their very first year at school and progressing up. We could skip some of the boring bits or cram it full of dramatic events to keep their parents wondering why they let them go to Hogwarts at all! A good summer tale would be fun too!

Anbaa is extremely passionate about animals, a complete suck up in care for magical creatures, and just generally very stubborn. He's got his heart set on riding a centaur, making friends outside of his house, and getting service dogs into school. His setting is modern / post second war.

Original / Inspired Plots
I'm not going to go into much detail with these right now. Let me know if anything catches your attention!

[bg=#404040]Online gaming gone wrong: sentient NPCs[/bg]
The local shop keeper has got some new dialogue. that's strange, the developers haven't updated, have they...? ( or something like that~ how far will an NPC have to go to keep itself and it's new awareness intact?)

[bg=#404040]Reverse gods sacrifice rp / slice of life: a mortal gets a god![/bg]
The gods are always fighting, but this time around was particularly bad. Looks like the losers have to take a time out and you mortals are the unlucky babysitters. ( harvest moon-ish, maybe a city setting. I have a god for this, but we and will be making more )

[bg=#404040]Slave/pet rp in a haunted island setting[/bg]
Congrats, you've fulfilled your life long dream to be invited to an exclusive island, choose a lovely pet to entertain you and just have fun! what a shame the island is haunted as hell.

[bg=#404040]Haunted Apartment Building / slice of life[/bg]
think silent hill: the room, but you're not the guy with the chains on his door.
You're just trying to get paid, find love, and maybe live long enough to terminate your housing agreement.

[bg=#404040]The cat boy, the witch, and the guard[/bg]
Poor cat accidentally gets noticed by powerful, sociopath witch. The witch's guard tries to advise the cat boy. Romance~ ( witch is any gender by the by )

[bg=#404040]Alien & Android[/bg]
Humanity sent of a ship with one ( or more ) androids to be the ambassadors of earth. ( scientist completes the job without council approval b/c fear bringing war to earth )
Android lands on alien planet and shit goes from there?

[bg=#404040]Help the kidnapped Alien ( Ogeha inspired )[/bg]
You ever read Ogeha? It's an interesting manga. No? It's cool, the plot I'm looking for is pretty basic~
Your neighbor has been acting weird. Or should you say, weirder than normal. They spend more time in their apartment, alone. Your hear bizarre noises; you're pretty sure pets aren't allowed on the property but since when did a cat sound like that!? Unbeknowst to the them, it's their job in this rp to save the poor alien the neighbor has locked up in their apartment. ( I'm up for playing either the alien or the accidental hero. )

[bg=#404040]Help the escaped Android ( Fallout inspired )[/bg]

Pretty much what Acanthus would be up to in the Fallout universe. But to make the setting more versatile, let's say an android has escaped and is looking for a safe place in a world that is convinced androids are either evil or non-sentient property.

[bg=#404040]Clones[/bg]
Young adult dies, and their parents clone 'em. Their friends/ crushes/ w/e may or may not be cool with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Cordyceps! The clone idea at the end sounds very interesting. Would you like to take a look at my resume? I think we'd be good partners :)

/slams my face into your thread

hi i'm hel i saw the word 'artist' and now i am here

i'm pretty much running on no sleep right now (end of the semester sob) and it just occurred to me i don't really have a writing sample to show you or anything (i can scrounge one up if you'd like!), but if you're interested in a chat or an rp with me, i would 100% really like that. (;﹏;) doodling shenanigans sounds like a lot of fun!

Reactions: napstablook
Status
Not open for further replies.