Artificial flavourings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watermelon flavoring, but I was never really fond of real watermelons. Probably has something to do with the fact that real watermelons are just, well, watery. I'm not a fan of watered-down flavors.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Probably has something to do with the fact that real watermelons are just, well, watery. I'm not a fan of watered-down flavors.
So basically you're calling Watermelon's a cheap business?
They're the ones who dilute the fountain drinks just to piss people off? :P

*Is now imagining a water melon wearing a monocle and top hat with a funny mustache with an evil laugh*

images_zpstvibw3u5.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite artificial flavor is banana.

Fun Fact: All artificial flavors are made with a smidgeon of the real stuff. The reason artificial banana doesn't taste like the banana we're used to is because the base was created from a type of banana that has recently come extinct. :D

Is it tasty? Is it going to kill me?

The answers are "sometimes" and "there is no profit in murdering customers". So what if it doesn't taste exactly the same as their original counterparts? I'm fairly certain they taste fine regardless, or they wouldn't sell. :ferret:

Also I swear if I see one more person IRL confuse GMOs and Artificial Flavourings I will glue their eyes to a goddamn text book. If I can figure this out on a cursory Google search, so can you.

• Love
Maple. You can make icing with that..you know, the icing on some donuts? Specifically long johns. That stuff is addicting ;_;

Can't stand grape flavoring. Give me a bunch of grapes, and I'll be your best friend. Give me anything "grape flavored" and I'll vomit on your shoes. I can't stand the stuff and I can't exactly point out why.

On the other hand, I love watermelon flavoring even though it doesn't taste anything like real watermelon (And I love that, too).

Artificial strawberry things do not taste like strawberry whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.