Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarkiusHeavenstein
Does the familiar have to be an animal? :O Since it's spiritual and can't help anyway, but I'm just wondering xD :D

@DarkiusHeavenstein
Does the familiar have to be an animal? :O Since it's spiritual and can't help anyway, but I'm just wondering xD :D
I would very much prefer that yes. Though if you had something else in mind go for it and I shall consider :P

I would very much prefer that yes. Though if you had something else in mind go for it and I shall consider :P
Okay! :D Um... should I explain to you first? :X Or...?

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
@DarkiusHeavenstein

Hey I actually have a question...are the gods you listed so far in the first post the only ones or can we pull from like ALL the gods in greek myth? If so I might change my mind about joining :3

@DarkiusHeavenstein

Hey I actually have a question...are the gods you listed so far in the first post the only ones or can we pull from like ALL the gods in greek myth? If so I might change my mind about joining :3
No those are the ones that are taken.

You can choose whatever god, goddess or deity as long as it is connected to the greek mythology and able to create a child xD

Ah yes, just asking, do Kerberos, Hydra, Chimera and potentially the Colchian Dragon count as gods in this context?

Ah yes, just asking, do Kerberos, Hydra, Chimera and potentially the Colchian Dragon count as gods in this context?
Not as Gods, but they could be used as parents if wanted

So I found some family tree images for the gods. There are two I am going to post, and from there I'm sure you @DarkiusHeavenstein might want to deem unclaimable for whatever reasons you may have. Some of the children on the family trees are not Gods either, like Hercules, so if you are looking at this list keep that in mind. You may have to do some research for them.

I personally really enjoyed the thought of possibly playing Gaia, but I'm still looking. ^^

67807124a6b6c02baaff9e0dcd8bf11e.jpg

2d2c86b6065ba6d09b0049b58a602528.jpg

So I found some family tree images for the gods. There are two I am going to post, and from there I'm sure you @DarkiusHeavenstein might want to deem unclaimable for whatever reasons you may have. Some of the children on the family trees are not Gods either, like Hercules, so if you are looking at this list keep that in mind. You may have to do some research for them.

I personally really enjoyed the thought of possibly playing Gaia, but I'm still looking. ^^

67807124a6b6c02baaff9e0dcd8bf11e.jpg

2d2c86b6065ba6d09b0049b58a602528.jpg
I am not really sure what you try to say with your post Vio?

Anyway what I meant to say is that we will play normal humans, who happen to have either a god, goddess or deity as their parent. The parent has to be connected to greek mythology and does not have to be one of the gods/goddess.

Like Himeros, who is a Erotes (child of Aphrodite and Ares) whoh I have as parent of my child.

I am not really sure what you try to say with your post Vio?

Anyway what I meant to say is that we will play normal humans, who happen to have either a god, goddess or deity as their parent. The parent has to be connected to greek mythology and does not have to be one of the gods/goddess.

Like Himeros, who is a Erotes (child of Aphrodite and Ares) whoh I have as parent of my child.
Hm I suppose I was confused then. I assumed it would be beneficial to list all the gods available in terms of parents because if the children have any powers of any kind then those powers would be derived from their parents. Isn't your comment a bit contradictory though? You say the humans have a god, goddess, or deity as their parent, but then you said that they don't actually have to be the gods/goddess and just from the lore in general.

I think I'm just even more confused now. Dx

OH! When I said I wanted to play Gaia I meant the child of Gaia, but I'm reconsidering now. xD

Hm I suppose I was confused then. I assumed it would be beneficial to list all the gods available in terms of parents because if the children have any powers of any kind then those powers would be derived from their parents. Isn't your comment a bit contradictory though? You say the humans have a god, goddess, or deity as their parent, but then you said that they don't actually have to be the gods/goddess and just from the lore in general.

I think I'm just even more confused now. Dx

I think what was meant to be said is that the parent of the human child has to have had some important role in greek Mythology as one of the powerful beings... I. E-

One of the Titans

One of the Gods/Goddesses

Or One of their (Nonhuman) Spawn: Like a Nymph, one of the Muses, erm... an Erotes, or something along those lines.

Edit:

At least that is my opinion from speaking with dark.... I'm not sure if it is 100%, but that's what I am getting from all of this.

• Useful
Reactions: Esmeray
Also is there like an age range?? I've been really craving playing a child lately. xD

Also is there like an age range?? I've been really craving playing a child lately. xD

Oh! Yeah, that's 18-30...so unfortunately, you won't be able to play a child. I know my character and one other are Highschool seniors, but that's the youngest you can go.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.