Arthur's Academy for the Rare and Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiden growled, his tail wrapping around the vamps leg and tugging him backwards, causing him to lose his grip and go flailing forward to the ground. Now having the upper hand, Aiden would move onto the fallen males back, pinning him down onto the ground. "Not so fucking special now are you James!" He growled out, grabbing a fistful of the boys hair and yanking his head up so he could see him. "I am getting so tired of your bullshit..."

He would be about to slam the boys head into the tile when the Principals voice rung through the halls. "Aiden Patterson!" He froze, his eyes widening. 'Ah shit...' Her heels appeared in front of the two, black and dangerous looking. His gaze moved upward to her womens suit, all the way up to her strict face and long grey-streaked brown hair. He gulped. Definitely being put in detention for this one. "Release him. NOW!" He did as told, standing up and brushing off his clothes. "Explain."

His hateful gaze drifted to James. "Well, I was leaving the classroom and James-"
"That will be enough. Detention. Two weeks." James smirked on the floor, picking himself up and smiling towards his friends. "For the both of you." With those words, she snapped out her wings and flew off, leaving the crowd to disperse and Aiden to pick up his things.

Myrianna hated school, always had and always would. That little tic probably came from growing up under her fathers strict rule, it was always planned events and friends that had been interviewed before they could come into contact with Myrianna. That's why when she turned fifteen she ran away, it lasted for a good long while too, her father couldn't catch up to her until she was nearly seventeen. But once he had found her, the rules became stricter, the main one being that Myrianna had to attend this hellish school.

So now, nearly two hours into the day, the tall and lithe teen slowly sauntered down the boring halls of the school. Her white hair was tied into a pony-tail at the back of her head, her all black eyes were lined in purple eye shadow and had on a heavy layer of mascara. Her sing-song voice rang through the halls, humming a simple tune. A bored tune.

You see, Myrianna had her fun at night, the daytime was boring to her seeing as everyone was awake. That was her gift, putting herself into other peoples dreams, influencing them and changing them. But when everyone she came into contact with was fully coherent, it was hard to entertain herself.

As she turned a corner, she caught sight of the principle yelling at two male students that she vaugley recognized. And since she was just now sauntering into the school building, she hoped that he would catch sight of her. Quickly she slid her thin body in a small space behind one of the bathroom doors and waited for the clear.

Josh seemed to walk slower than everyone he kept himself quiet and always wore the same face a stoic face never faulting not that you could tell behind the glasses and bandana covering his eyes mouth and nose he always woe a hat backwards and wraps around his hands black jeans with chains and a dark shirt and he seem to sometimes appear out of no where he opened his locker and saw a girl with white hair walk by his head tilted a little he shook it and went back to grabbing a book called ' the void's son' his name 'Josh helbent' he sat in the back of his class writing in the book adding more to the chapters no one bugged him never said a word to him he was just a guy who no one knew

The young girl slowly walked up to the school stopping gazing upon the castle like structure. There was a slight breeze the brushed her long fire red hair of her solf pale skin she was wearing a black tank top and some tight fitting jeans paired with black high tops she carried her leather jacket in her hands with had a freshly red painted nails.
"Hmm. This could be fun " she giggled to her self as she walked as if she was skipping into the school. Who was she you might ask well her name is Isabela

josh felt very emerged in his writing and didn't notice people entering the room he just kept writing chapter after chapter paragraph after paragraph he stoped and flipped to the beginning and started to read.

She was unknown not just because she was a freshman but because no one know who or what she was there has been guesses but no one really knows she stood in the door way of her class room looking over her class mates. Upon first glance of her people might say she was a angel but due to her paleness of her skin they might say a vampire then it was her flowing red hair that made them think demon her cold icy blue eyes made them think immortal no one knew . She smiled giving show of her fang like teeth before she sat in the back she put her feet up and laid back watching them secretly

he saw a girl sit next to him he looked over he saw her legs up he shook his head and went back to reading and tightening the wraps on his hands

"Why are you shaking your head at me? "She said her voice soft and delicate like a rose

he looked at her took out a piece of paper and wrote 'its disrespectful to have your legs up like that ma'am'

She read the paper " Okay " she put her feet down and sat proper looking at him " I'm Isabella you can call me bella"

he wrote more on the paper 'josh but you can call me void' he drew a smiley face at the end of the sentence

"Void I like that name" she smiled at him she thought he was interesting maybe he would be her first friend

he wrote down on the paper ' I cant speak I uh.... well I ummm I stitched my mouth closed......ya......don't ask....'

" I won't ask " she said with a shrug then she winks at him " I'll just wait till you tell me "

he wrote 'even if I wanted to I couldn't I don't know who or what did it'

"Well alright friend " she shrugged and keep smiling at him

'heh your my only fiend' he drew another smiley face then wrote 'god I never drew so many smileys in one day'

"Your my only friend too so I guess this makes us best friends " she said half joking winking at him

'ha ha it sucks not being able to laugh .... '

" I bet.." she said losing her smile " one day I'm a help you speak again "

Status
Not open for further replies.