Arthurian Legend Roleplay

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Incandescent, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Fair Lady Guinevere

• [tab=Plot]
    Name: Queen Guinevere
    Role: Queen consort to King Arthur
    Characteristic Traits: Compassionate/Deceptive/Unhurried/Calm
    Name: Sir Gawain
    Role:Arthur's nephew
    Characteristic Traits: Impatient/Charming/Benevolent/Stoic
    Name: Sir Tristan
    Role: Nephew of King Mark of Cornwall
    Characteristic Traits: Amiable/Practical/Blunt/Chivalrous
Name: Sir Lancelot
Role: Trusted Knight of Arthur
Characteristic Traits: Charming/Kind/Loyal/Compassionate
Name: Sir Galahad
Role: Sir Lancelot's Son, a Grail Knight
Characteristic Traits: Pure/Innocent/Ignorant/Kind
Name: Sir Kay
Role: Arthur's Foster Brother
Characteristic Traits: Cruel/Irritable/Boor

Name: King Arthur
    Role: King Arthur/Husband of Guinevere
    Characteristic Traits: Compassionate/Wise/Generous/Childish/Stubborn
    Name: Lady Elanie
    Role: Part of Queen Guinevere's Court
    Characteristic Traits: Greedy/Envious/Manipulative)

• Sir Lancelot/Launcelot du Lac -- Trusted knight of Arthur, had an affair with Arthur's wife Guinevere
    Sir Galahad -- Son of Lancelot, a Grail knight
    Sir Perceval/Percival -- one of the Grail knights
    Sir Kay -- Arthur's foster brother, became Arthur's seneschal

Sir Gawain -- Arthur's nephew
    Sir Gaheris -- Arthur's nephew; brother of Gawain, Gareth, Agravaine, and half-brother to Mordred
    Sir Gareth -- Arthur's nephew; brother of Gawain, Gaheris, Agravaine, and half-brother to Mordred
    Sir Agravaine -- Arthur's nephew; brother of Gawain, Gaheris, Gareth, and half-brother to Mordred
    Sir Bors -- Cousin of Lancelot, one of the knights involved in the quest for the Holy Grail
    Sir Tristan/Tristram -- nephew of King Mark of Cornwall
    Sir Lamorak -- son of King Pellinore
    #1 Incandescent, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
  • So, I'm having a little trouble figuring out where I should start. I don't want it to be with Lancelot and Guinevere right away. Coming home from a war suddenly popped in my mind though. Any thing you want to add perhaps?
  • War? Hm, we could start with Guinevere and Elanie? Or Lancelot and Arthur (or other knights)?
    We should make a skeleton for Arthur. Other then that, no.
  • Guinevere and Elaine! Oh, goodness! I just remembered- we were planing to start the roleplay off with a masquerade ball xD

But I'm actually leaning more towards the men coming back from war, so Guinevere and Elaine. I think the masquerade ball could be used for later to really define the romance between Guinevere and Lancelot. ;)
  • Maybe the masquerade is after two days they came back for war? Sounds good? Yup, yup, yup.

Who should make Arthur's CS?
  • That'd be a bit too quick. Especially for Lancelot and Guinevere. If they're coming back from a war, someone's always going to be hurt in someway, I mean, if we want this "believable" in a way that they just came back from war. If they just came back from war, it'd take a while for things to settle down because war is a treacherous thing and it comes with many risks.

I got my hands full at the moment- would you mind doing so?
  • Okay that's fine.

Yeah, I'll make it. It might take a while since I'm not at home at the moment.
  • No worries. It's not much to do anyways. (:
  • And done! Took a while to find a picture. V_V"
  • It was worth the wait! ;)
  • *bows* Thank you~

So shall we start? Or are we gonna start tomorrow?
  • I know you want me to start but I've got my plate full at the moment. Exams are this week, I have classwork that I have yet to finish, and I just need to lay low this week. Next week is the beginning of my winter break.
  • Ah, I see. My exams are next week. I don't mind starting then. ^^
  • I apologize for not creating the first post yet. My attention was focused my history assignments, other 1x1's, and music. I will create the first post possibly Sunday (latest will be next Friday), if you are still interested of course.
  • Understandable. If I get my other roleplays up and running, I'll go ahead and start this one too if need be. I understand we both have lives outside of the internet. (:
  • I have created the IC. I'm sorry it took me so long to create it. V_V

IC Link
  • Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.