Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Incandescent

Original poster
My Fair Lady Guinevere
JLP2013+-+POST+DIVIDER.png
[tabs] [/tabs]

• A story between the Queen and the King's favorite knight. A love story between two that mustn't happen. Queen Guinevere, wife of King Arthur has always been fond of King Arthur, loved him, but she finds herself infatuated with one of the Knights of the Round Table. Sir Lancelot, a knight well-known for his chivalry and great strength. People in the Kingdom finds him almost saint-like. Many wonder why the young Knight has yet to marry. But behind the heavy armor lays a man who is found enamored by the beautiful Queen. He couldn't help himself, nor can she. The two find themselves in an illicit relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I'm having a little trouble figuring out where I should start. I don't want it to be with Lancelot and Guinevere right away. Coming home from a war suddenly popped in my mind though. Any thing you want to add perhaps?

War? Hm, we could start with Guinevere and Elanie? Or Lancelot and Arthur (or other knights)?
We should make a skeleton for Arthur. Other then that, no.

Guinevere and Elaine! Oh, goodness! I just remembered- we were planing to start the roleplay off with a masquerade ball xD

But I'm actually leaning more towards the men coming back from war, so Guinevere and Elaine. I think the masquerade ball could be used for later to really define the romance between Guinevere and Lancelot. ;)

Maybe the masquerade is after two days they came back for war? Sounds good? Yup, yup, yup.

Who should make Arthur's CS?

That'd be a bit too quick. Especially for Lancelot and Guinevere. If they're coming back from a war, someone's always going to be hurt in someway, I mean, if we want this "believable" in a way that they just came back from war. If they just came back from war, it'd take a while for things to settle down because war is a treacherous thing and it comes with many risks.

I got my hands full at the moment- would you mind doing so?

Okay that's fine.

Yeah, I'll make it. It might take a while since I'm not at home at the moment.

No worries. It's not much to do anyways. (:

And done! Took a while to find a picture. V_V"

*bows* Thank you~

So shall we start? Or are we gonna start tomorrow?

I know you want me to start but I've got my plate full at the moment. Exams are this week, I have classwork that I have yet to finish, and I just need to lay low this week. Next week is the beginning of my winter break.

Ah, I see. My exams are next week. I don't mind starting then. ^^

I apologize for not creating the first post yet. My attention was focused my history assignments, other 1x1's, and music. I will create the first post possibly Sunday (latest will be next Friday), if you are still interested of course.

Understandable. If I get my other roleplays up and running, I'll go ahead and start this one too if need be. I understand we both have lives outside of the internet. (:

I have created the IC. I'm sorry it took me so long to create it. V_V

IC Link

Status
Not open for further replies.