Art things

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mercenary Lord

I primarily do art involving pixels and photoshop, so if I have anything worth sharing it'll go here
---
Most Recent:
BTpfbgH.png

Homemade photomanipulation for a book. Smoke is weird.

Some Pixel stuff
4cZwuSr.png

Pixel Version of avatar

UKI19Xu.png

Fire Emblem face graphics

JTorGrQ.png

Cthulhu Cultist or something

Here are a few animations.
3rsPVTl.gif

uqRepd3.gif

Most of my pixel art uses styles from a game series called Fire Emblem
FXEKey6.jpg

Banner for something I forget.

y4qrF5k.png

Game over Screen for something

If I ever make more good stuff I'll probably upload it and share.

I love Fire Emblem! I use to have it for my GameBoy when I was young. Very nice work Mercenary Lord, especially your recent work. Absolutely beautiful!

I still have it on my PC as a rom. And the new ones, etc etc. Awesome series.

thank for the compliment

The smoke in the first image looks more like dust to me. I mean, but we can still tell it is smoke because dust rising out of a fire doesn't make much sense. (Or does it?) Other than that, you did an amazing job. The fire looks extremely detailed and life-like. The image has a nice layered effect, the way the hand the smoke wraps around the detailed hand. Overall, a very good job.

The smoke in the first image looks more like dust to me. I mean, but we can still tell it is smoke because dust rising out of a fire doesn't make much sense. (Or does it?) Other than that, you did an amazing job. The fire looks extremely detailed and life-like. The image has a nice layered effect, the way the hand the smoke wraps around the detailed hand. Overall, a very good job.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the criticism, it's stuff I agree with (just haven't been able to fix it, infuriatingly). The book is bout stage magicians in fantasy medieval times, though, so dust can work.

Status
Not open for further replies.