Art things

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mercenary Lord, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I primarily do art involving pixels and photoshop, so if I have anything worth sharing it'll go here
    ---
    Most Recent:
    [​IMG]
    Homemade photomanipulation for a book. Smoke is weird.

More Images (open)

Some Pixel stuff
    [​IMG]
    Pixel Version of avatar

[​IMG]
    Fire Emblem face graphics

[​IMG]
    Cthulhu Cultist or something

Here are a few animations.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Most of my pixel art uses styles from a game series called Fire Emblem
    [​IMG]
    Banner for something I forget.

[​IMG]
    Game over Screen for something

If I ever make more good stuff I'll probably upload it and share.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  2. I love Fire Emblem! I use to have it for my GameBoy when I was young. Very nice work Mercenary Lord, especially your recent work. Absolutely beautiful!

3. I still have it on my PC as a rom. And the new ones, etc etc. Awesome series.

thank for the compliment

4. [​IMG]

Hey again. I somehow managed to disappear for months, but I made this a while back, too. I enjoy it.

• Like Like x 4
  5. The smoke in the first image looks more like dust to me. I mean, but we can still tell it is smoke because dust rising out of a fire doesn't make much sense. (Or does it?) Other than that, you did an amazing job. The fire looks extremely detailed and life-like. The image has a nice layered effect, the way the hand the smoke wraps around the detailed hand. Overall, a very good job.

6. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the criticism, it's stuff I agree with (just haven't been able to fix it, infuriatingly). The book is bout stage magicians in fantasy medieval times, though, so dust can work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.