Not open for further replies.
M

Meiima

Original poster
Hello!
GTJT8GC.gif

I'm Meiima or Mei!
Welcome to my little gallery.

I am a young budding artist still eager to learn more and more by each passing day. I'm 15 years old and live in the Philippines. I love everything journals or paper related! I hoard-I mean I collect blank papered journals and I just can't help it ; u; I have this strange addiction to anything Cafe themed or Cafe decorated/setting. I don't bite, so don't be afraid to say hi or ask me a question! //IhabnofreundshereyetOTL

This will be mostly just a space for W.I.Ps, Art posts and whatnot. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! They are :heart:-ly! Keep up the awesome works, Meima! :D Glad to have you here! :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Meiima
I love your work, you are already developing a distinictive art style and your techinical skill is great as well. Keep practicing and pushing yourself!

Why is it that people who draw in that style are always the people who aren't me? I wanna draw like that! But no, instead I get the mutated mix of manga and cartoon styles! o:<

I absolutely love your art style!

• Love
Reactions: Meiima
Salt Lord

No need to be bitter about it :'D //ba dum tss //shot

I'm still actually in my early stages and I'm not sure if my art style is permanent but I hope to root to a more cartoonic style than anime ;u;

Man your style is just so cute! I love it! x3

These are lovely! Do you draw out the appearance for your characters in RPs?

Dang. Younger and more talented than I.

Very impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.