Art Student Looking for Work and Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lovelyspud

Free Sketch

I'm starting up some cheap commissions for some extra spending money. (And some free stuff) I'll be doing these kinda doodly drawings and more detailed headshots, but if you want something different I'm open to requests. Check out my blog and my RP blog for more of this style.

-Rules-
  • Commissions can be used for anything but commercial purposes
  • I'm open to drawing most things, however, there might be some things that I'm uncomfortable with or I feel I won't be able to do well. Don't be afraid to ask! (I won't make fun, promise)
  • I accept text descriptions, but any reference you provide will be greatly appreciated and help to better the product.
  • I would like to post your commission on my blog, however, you may request to either not have your name attached or opt out entirely.
  • Paypal only
-Prices-
  • Free Sketch
  • $5 full-body line art only
  • $6 bust line art only
  • $6 full-body flats
  • $7 bust flats
  • $7 full-body shading
  • $8 bust shading
-Prices reflect characters that are simplistic in design. For characters with more complex designs (Armor, monster...) expect a $1-$5 price bump. This will be brought up in disscusing your commission if it applies)

Reactions: rissa
Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.

As i said in my thread, i can't pay you, so maybe just sketches?

Status
Not open for further replies.