Art of the LinyBeany

L

LinyBeany

Original poster
I love to draw, especially comics and am currently working on my own original manga. I don't have my site up yet, otherwise I'd put a link up. For now here's some of my works (including some photography).

lina-gourry1.jpg ikillbanditz.jpg these two are older (especially the I kill bandits one) but turned out really nice considering the first I was moody and pregnant and the second I did YEARS ago.

gourrysketch.jpg Random man body sketch!

The next one is a little iffy because it's a little.. erm *cough*... mature. NOTHING IS SHOWN. not even cleavage. So i figured it was safe enough to post.

Linasexy.jpg One of my most recent colored works (I finally got a computer again so hopefully more to come soon)

IMG_0258_edited-2-1.jpg My daughter.

PhotoEffects-3.jpg2011-11-27205140.jpg2011-11-12170143_edit0.jpg2011-12-21182149_edit0.jpg all of these I did while I had no computer. I like the third one the best and the last is a daily trope sketch for the "Stalker" Trope. The characters are Maeve and Sirius from my original. (The woman in the last is Sarafina)

And finally, my current work in progress.
tattooLG-2.jpg

I should have several more, including the finished product of the work in progress, to post later.

​YOU MY GOOD MA'AM ARE AMAZING. PERIOD.

Well drawn and very proportionate!

Thanks to both of you! I try really hard, even though anime has warped proportions I try to at least make it pleasing to the eye and not look like it's a miracle for my characters to be standing upright. lol

WOW. I have no words for how good those drawings are. I wish I could draw that well. :3

Your daughter is adorable! ^_^

Thank you! <3 You're very sweet.

And she knows it... it's quite problematic when your kid thinks she was born queen of the universe AND knows she cute.