Art of a Horny Lady Please! (not actually nsfw)

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
It varies wildly.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Click for full.
<br /> https://recolor.me/images/outfit/10/281728.png
Click for full.

[An album of more images, arranged by approximate age.]

On first glance, Rare is a graceful creature. She has slender arms and legs, and stands below the height of most men. Her skin is a rosy pale hue, and her hair is black and glossy. She has soft brown eyes decorated in dark liner, with gold ombre eyeshadow to bring out their warmth.

The woman wears all grey, with a few spots of gold as accent, including a grey collar with a gold buckle. Her clothes are up to the artist's imagination, but typically, she is dressed in medieval noble, Lolita, or other 'dressy' styles, and never in pants or displaying her midriff.

Her horns can be hidden easily with a spell, and are most accurately depicted by the first avatar—the following two avatars feature horns that looked better with the hair.

Thank you for taking a look at my thread and one of my newest characters. I'm really proud of her design, simple as it is, and would love some pictures to show around to my friends that I RP her with.

Last edited:
I'd love to do this for you, Moody!

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Yay! Thank you, Willows! <3 If you need any more information about her, I'll happily give it.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
How big do you want the size of the drawing to be? Do you want any backgrounds with that as well?

I'm not picky, but I'd like something moderately large so I can scale it down without a problem for whatever I might use it for (mostly profiles).

As for a background, again, not picky. She's from an underground stone complex, but sometimes spends time in a 'pink room' which is featured in one of the images in the imgur album, and most often, she can be found in a variety of places because she travels around the multiverse.

I would still like some art, please. :x If anyone would like to make couple art (sfw or non) I have a few possible partners to stick her with, including @Patch-Work's Ourobo, @Shirelin's Brock, @Aerylei's Darcy, and my own Councilman Crow.