OPEN Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ]

Small reference for my steampunk prince. I remember how to draw a little better each time I scribble him out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
aranoutfits523.png

Last edited:
c_malorc523.pngThird in a series of half orc bust commissions!

Last edited:
Full body portrait of a client. Really like how this one turned out!
zeroaxisportrait823.png

Reference for an ODST combat medic.
c_alyssaredd823.png

Sketchy waist-up of a character I never finished refining. Really digging the vibe he has though.
ashiq1122.png

Full reference sheet for a Yeenan officer. Can you tell how much fun I had with this one? : )
forumulysses823.png

Anime style commission for a TTRPG reference.
c_tess923.png

Last edited:
Commission of a bespectacled succubus for the spooky season!
c_crisisdemonfinal1023.png

A couples commission I got a little carried away with the background on.
najumaeirvin323small.png

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Flirty scribble of the steampunk royal OCs to celebrate learning a new word today. Uxorious: doting upon, foolishly fond of, or affectionately submissive towards one's wife.
datposedoh1123.png

Rare 3am fanart. I have a thing for pathetic men and Troy Calypso really hits it for me <3
troycalypso1123.png

Ya'll remember my boy Ferris from the front page? Well have a glow up~
ferrisredux1223.png

OML he DID get a glow-up! What a beautiful boy!

• Love
Reactions: Lyndis
  • Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Both are most excellent. Do you have an upper level on the thicc women, btw? ;3

Sure thing. Here's a character reference sheet I made for the main character of my RPG I'm probably never gonna finish. Catgirl and resident thiccums, Jindeel.
jinposes0222.png

She is indeed nicely thicc, but how thicc are you willing to draw? xD I got some superfat girls who need love. <3

She is indeed nicely thicc, but how thicc are you willing to draw? xD I got some superfat girls who need love. <3
I'm comfortable drawing fat and obese characters, no problem. As long as it isn't a fetish piece.

There's a bigger gal example OPEN - Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] two pages back here in the thread.

Then this old doodle of another OC from an old story of mine, Honoria.
honoria19.png

Last edited:
Ahaha, now I remember! You _did_ draw Beta for me! Would you be comfy drawing even fatter than this older one you've just posted? :O Cuz like, the character I have in mind was purposefully fattened up by jerks so she couldn't run away, but she doesn't realize that having the "imperial fat" is a shackle as much as it's a status symbol of her wealth and power. 8D