OPEN Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ]

Lighting practice on a natural beauty.
mayconcept_1220.png

Last edited:
Full color illustration of a cute demon and her party dress.
c_charlotte_051621final.png

Last edited:
Full body commission of a of a salt and pepper satyr lady.
c_gretta051721.png

Last edited:
Full body commission of a dude incredibly suited to my personal tastes like wow. he looks shy and I really just wanna make him cry, kinda? ya know??
c_marcus_060621.png

Last edited:
SFW edit of a full body pin-up commission of a SW fan character! Casual reminder that NSFW commissions are available at +30% base price~
c_lyraldorSFW_051621.png

Last edited:
Bust sketch of an older, no nonsense country gal who I'm thinkin' of naming Faye.
fayeconcept.png

Last edited:
Flat color commission of a nervous snake boy named Fuji asking his sweetheart to a date.
c_snekboifinal072621.png

Last edited:
Full body sketch commission of a cutie in a hoodie.
sketch_080221.png

Last edited:
Hi there fellow commission-looker!

If you're looking for a art commission, I highly recommend this amazing artist right here! First and foremost, they're a pleasure to work with! Even though it took some time, they didn't rush to get my commission done and asked questions about my character to make sure that he came out looking like how I imagined! (It's Fuji, by the way, the adorable snake boy). Second, I got to see a line-art sketch and had an opportunity to make any changes that I might have felt necessary. I didn't, because they did such an amazing job with him, but if you're super serious about your character looking exactly how you imagine them, they're not hard to talk to about it at all!

Over all, I absolutely adore their art style and I really love the little detail they put into the flowers and his expression was captured so well!

I have so much I could say but I'll let their beautiful art do most of the talking!

Fullbody sketch commission of a half-orc hunter doing hunter things.
c_orcelf_060621.png

Last edited:
A basic front/back turnaround commission detailing the basics of a DnD druid-type character.
c_turnaround071921_fullcolor.png

Last edited:
A self portrait! Ya girl finally gave herself a covid cut at home and has really been feelin' herself wit it too~
portrait090921.png

Last edited:
Waist up sketch commission that I felt needed some color to really shine through.
c_evangeline092321.png

Last edited:
Full body illustration of a gnome witch and her froggy companion.
VRfvQhn.png

Special mass thank you to all my commissioners, repeat or otherwise, for easing the cost of this new laptop ( my last was 10+ years old lmaoo)!

Let's get back to making great stuff together ;D

Full body illustration of a Star Army officer, ready to strike!
c_cheilith_finalfinal1021.png

Last edited:
Waist up sketch commission of an aspiring martial artist.
c_locfighter102121.png

Last edited:
Art trade featuring my partner's OC in a new gown.
jocasa102921.png

Last edited:
Half body commission of a lush dunmer
c_malthyr_final102121.png

Last edited:
Full body commission of a stylish half orc king.
c_torrin_final111121.png

Last edited: