2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, & Romance
Hello there, sir or madam!

This request may sound a bit different when compared to most others, but I am in dire need of an art director for a visual novel project that I, and a handful of other people, are working on. Essentially, our team needs someone that is willing to draw not only multiple characters, but also their various facial expressions and emotions.

There are 6 main characters in this visual novel thus far. To become the lead art director of this project, one would only need to draw one of them in any fashion they so choose. I will then offer the sample to the rest of the developers, who will discuss it and decide whether your work qualifies you for the position. If this does intrigue you, I would be more than pleased to send a character profile over private messaging for you to work with.

Now, onto payment. Those who are trying to make this visual novel currently (including myself) are all working for free. Every writer and programmer assigned is a volunteer, and although we would prefer if our artists were the same in mindset, we simply cannot provide an actual wage or many rewards whatsoever. A complementary $20 Steam game is the least I can give, but the other developers may have more resources at their disposal if you're willing to discuss the matter with them.

Our entire team also communicates exclusively over Discord. Once again, I shall send the proper link over PM for you to get in touch with each project leader.