Art and more Art :D

NIGHT EVLES ... And Blood elves maybe!?

Your art is wonderful. I love your style. I think mostly I just want to see my characters in other people's styles. I was wondering if you could try out a sketch of one of my WoW characters? Just one I'll let you pic which one and surprise me. :3

Lostpaw my rather grouchy tauren druid.

Raziax or Raz my gay troll hunter. (His name is spelled differently in my sketch because I hadn't settled on the spelling yet. :P
Omfgggg I love both of them. I'm usually not one for drawing animalistic looking creatures such as tauren but I think I could probably do one if I tried xD. I'll definitely look into it! cx Just bare with me~

Also omf gay troll hunter. That made my day LOL

Wow... You are amazing. Are you free and available to do a sketch for me? I would love to pay you and get a colored one, but unfortunately I am butt poor at the moment. o.o
Sure cx. Keep in mind it's only headshots, so if that's still okay ;w;? If so, just lemme know and I'll be up for it, yeah~

Headshot is just fine. Most pictures are only headshots. Here's the description. It is a full body description, but you do just as much as you are willing.

This character is an elf, but his ears would probably not be quite as pointed and elongated as the night elves you drew. They'd still be noticeably non-human, though.

Cirdan is slightly under average height for an elf, and is also slightly more heavily set. He has shaved off his hair, leaving only a fine brown stubble behind. He is dark skinned for an elf , coming close to the color of an Egyptian or Indian, in our world. Cirdan is primarily defined by two features, both of which relate primarily to his skin. The first is that he is covered in scars, some fine and some very heavy. The second one is that he has been tattooed many times, mostly in different tribal patterns. These are primarily on his arms and torso, although there is one on his face. This tattoo is a tribal circle, about equivalent to a hand in diameter. It starts just above his right brow, and goes up into his hairline. Most of the intricate work on the tattoo is inside the circle, but there is some patterns on the outside of the circle as well. (I don't really have any exact specifications for how the tattoo looks, so long as it is fairly large and looks tribal. If you want to change it, you may).

His most notable scar is something that looks like three claw-marks that cross over his face from his left temple to the right side of his jaw. These have damaged both of his eyes, leaving them covered in a cloudy white film. For an elf , Cirdan is incredibly heavy set and muscular. He is still lighter on his feet than most human, dwarf, or orc opponents, and most of his muscle is dense rather than bulky, giving him a deceptively thin frame underneath his clothes. Cirdan customarily wears a modest combination of light pants and long sleeved shirt, usually in shades of brown. He wears tall, well worn boots suitable for long distance travel, and also often has a floppy-brimmed hat nearby. He is also always seen wearing a sash of various colors that binds around his waist.

If you want anything more, just let me know.

Omfgggg I love both of them. I'm usually not one for drawing animalistic looking creatures such as tauren but I think I could probably do one if I tried xD. I'll definitely look into it! cx Just bare with me~

Also omf gay troll hunter. That made my day LOL
Haha well thank you. ^_^ But that's why I gave a choice, just in case you didn't draw anthro peoples. If you draw Raz that's totally fine. He's my main anyways. And lol glad you like my gay troll idea. But believe it or not, there's quite a few either gay or bi trolls on my rp server. I was actually surprised.

Just apologizing now for slow response time and out put of art. I've been heavily kept up with school lately among other things that have been holding my attention. Don't worry! I'll be around to these soon!!!

Hope you are doing well, and that school lightens up for you soon.

Mind doing a free sketch of a blue space wolf girl?

Are you still taking sketch requests?

Haha well thank you. ^_^ But that's why I gave a choice, just in case you didn't draw anthro peoples. If you draw Raz that's totally fine. He's my main anyways. And lol glad you like my gay troll idea. But believe it or not, there's quite a few either gay or bi trolls on my rp server. I was actually surprised.
sketch_thingies_by_kuraiaoi-d852dnq.png

Here's the sketch. Sorry for such a long wait, I've been really busy and dealing with a lot lately ;;. I do hope I did okay- first time drawing a tauren and a troll ;3;

Are you still taking sketch requests?
Unfortunately, No. I've had to cancel them. I'm in dire need of some cash and right now I can't really be giving out free sketches anymore ;;. Anyone who's requested prior to my minor hiatus warning on this forum will still likely get something, but after that will likely need to pay ;o; Sorry!