Arry's Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arya Stark

Hi Guys,
I'm Arya, my real name is Angelica. I'm new to Iwaku and Xenforo forums alike. I'm a huge fan of Game of thrones as you can probably tell, namely Arya. I'm studying Computer Science, I love web development and I do roleplay occasionally mainly on Discord or PM's and I hope to start brushing up on it.

Feel free to say hi, I love meeting new people :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hi, Arya! Welcome. (: Pretty neat you're studying computer science. I have a lot of friends studying the same thing. c: Are you only looking for GoT roleplays, or others?

Hi Arry and welcome to Iwaku! :D Glad to see another Game of Thrones fan around these parts! Seriously, I just grinned, reading your intro. XD Arya's pretty awesome, and I like her even more in the books!

Iwaku and XenForo are quite easy to navigate, though I can understand for someone new, it may seem a little daunting. Not to worry, however, as if you have any questions, we're here to answer them! Additionally you can check out the Newbie Care Package for more!

Welcome to Iwaku, Arya. Here, this cookie is for you.

Welcome, Arya! We're glad to have you here in our community. If you have any questions or problems around the site, you can come to our Help Desk and post a thread or question and we'll be there to help out in any way we can.

If you're new to our forum and its features, I would like to direct you to my guide on how to make your way around Iwaku, roleplaying-wise~

And if you want a guide? We have our special welcome package where you can get not only a friendly and accommodating guide from our staff, but also avatar and signature image sets, roleplay banner advertisements, and other such knickknacks if you want! Check out the Newbie Care Package that @firejay1 and @The Mood is Write have prepared for you!

See you around!

Welcome to Iwaku!

We have plenty of GoT fans around here and in fact, we even have a Sansa Stark here already. Xenforo is a pretty nifty forum software and offers cool options (like the update for color personalisation - check out the ad styler in the bottom left hand corner of the page!).

Whether you're looking for GoT roleplays or something else entirely, we have a pretty diverse range of writers here so you'll hopefully find someone that matches well with you!

I hope to see you around ~

I love Game of Thrones as well.

Welcome to Iwaku, Arya Stark!

Status
Not open for further replies.