1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Arrow Rp Search!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ciri, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello and Welcome to my small search thread!! *waves* my name is Cirilla (or Ciri) and I'm on a fandom RP hunt! This one s specifically for my hunt for Arrow.

I am a gamer and anime lover who also reads to many comics haha. So feel free to shoot across suggestions.

My rules

- have fun
    - no one liners
    - be up for occ
    - post relatively regularly (once a week minimum)
    - if your below the age of eighteens... I don't really feel comfortable rping with younger members. Sorry nothing personal.
    - Smut and 18+ things are welcome obviously as long as your 18+ lol
    - be up for the possibility to double up. Yes I can play any gender ECT though I tend to end up as the male far to regularly.

[​IMG]

SOOOO!!! I am looking for an Arrow rp and I am craving an Oliver Queen x Felicity Smoak rp I have a few ideas to be in a plot though I need someone who is up to brainstorm with me XD

Well if your interested message below, pm me or switch to my more open fandom thread linked below <3

PARTNER REQUEST - Cirilla's fandom search | IwakuRoleplay.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.