Arrow Rolepay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bitterblue

Original poster
I've recently been watching the show Arrow (DC comic) (Ollicity forever!) Recently, and was wondering why I haven't seen any already made? (BTW I'm just getting into season 2, so no spoilers Please!) Would anyone be interested in participating in an Arrow based roleplay?

The idea is there will be different scenarios that bring different challenges to each character. I would play Ollie/Arrow, and we would need a Felicity and a Diggle. Maybe even add in Thea And Roy (although doubtful) and obviously bad guys. Just let me know!

I started watching it at Season 3 on tv. I don't have home internet or Netflix, but I have a general idea of the show. I can research more on Felicity's character to better play her.

....You haven't seen the first two seasons??? *Gasp* You must go watch them, I need someone with a FULL understanding of the show, seeing the first two seasons at least, I'm working on seeing season three myself.

I have no means to watch it. I have little money to spare to get the dvd sets and I don't have Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.