Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Arriving on Iwaku

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sanchez, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hello my nickname's Sanchez and obviously I'm new to the site, Treat me well! > <
    Anyway, I love to read my friends stories and when I was shown this site it seemed pretty awesome to join, so here I am, Wanting to read your work : )
    If you've got stories that you think I'll like then please post them or message them to me, I'd be glad to read them and tell you what I think : D
    I'll also attempt at writing my own stories on here but not sure if they'll be any good hahaha.
    So I enjoy a lot of stories focusing around the idea of Art, specifically painting and drawing because I love art in general anyway hahaha, In all honestly I'll read pretty much anything really so I don't know what else to tell you.
    Hope some of you find this interesting,

Sanchez

2. BECKYYY I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!! <3 WOOOOOOOO!

3. A little bit of information

What nicknames do you like to be called?
    On here, Sanchez, But my friend Jackie calls me Fatty :' ) I'm not fat right now but after playing all the video games he has, I will be hahahha

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
    Girl.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
    Hmmm, most really? I'm quite interested in Modern role-play right now but I'll give anything a go really.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
    Hmmm, Male characters, or quite unfeminine female characters that are young adults, nothing else really, yes I know I'm simple : ) It all depends on what the story is like I suppose, then I start to create the character.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
    .....I guess, either Angry Marines or Wolf Packs :' )

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
    Favourite song? Ooooh too hard man, too hard. Maybe... Baba O'riely? Or.... Promise by Ben Howard, Argh! Thats too hard a question!! > <

Well Thats all for now, hmmmm what shall I post next time...

4. Roleplays involved art would be pretty cool! 8D

Welcome to the community!

5. Hi! I'm new here so it's nice to meet you.

6. Welcome, Sanchez!