Arriving on Iwaku

S

Sanchez

Original poster
Hello my nickname's Sanchez and obviously I'm new to the site, Treat me well! > <
Anyway, I love to read my friends stories and when I was shown this site it seemed pretty awesome to join, so here I am, Wanting to read your work : )
If you've got stories that you think I'll like then please post them or message them to me, I'd be glad to read them and tell you what I think : D
I'll also attempt at writing my own stories on here but not sure if they'll be any good hahaha.
So I enjoy a lot of stories focusing around the idea of Art, specifically painting and drawing because I love art in general anyway hahaha, In all honestly I'll read pretty much anything really so I don't know what else to tell you.
Hope some of you find this interesting,

Sanchez

A little bit of information

What nicknames do you like to be called?
On here, Sanchez, But my friend Jackie calls me Fatty :' ) I'm not fat right now but after playing all the video games he has, I will be hahahha

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Girl.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Hmmm, most really? I'm quite interested in Modern role-play right now but I'll give anything a go really.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Hmmm, Male characters, or quite unfeminine female characters that are young adults, nothing else really, yes I know I'm simple : ) It all depends on what the story is like I suppose, then I start to create the character.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
.....I guess, either Angry Marines or Wolf Packs :' )

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Favourite song? Ooooh too hard man, too hard. Maybe... Baba O'riely? Or.... Promise by Ben Howard, Argh! Thats too hard a question!! > <

Well Thats all for now, hmmmm what shall I post next time...

Roleplays involved art would be pretty cool! 8D

Welcome to the community!

Hi! I'm new here so it's nice to meet you.