1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Arrival of the Okori

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kobura Okori, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Hello reader; my username is Kobura Okori, which means "snake origin" in Japanese. I'm here on the behalf of Okori, a roleplay clan that stretches far and wide throughout the internet! (Or so we'd like) To tell you about myself I'm a fighter; a warrior at heart with a boiling spirit and a soul on fire. I enjoy roleplay fighting so much that I won't argue OoC; I'll just ask you if you want to settle the debate through our characters. I'm new here, or so I believe, (I'm not truly sure) but I'm not new to roleplay in any way, shape or form. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all on behalf of the Okori, and I truly hope you all have fun with me around; you'll most likely see some posts of mine in the one on one section. Though that may be a secondary purpose, my first purpose is to roleplay here, and since I like fighting so much.. well.. who'd like to face off against my kitsune? ^^

2. *bows* Greetings. I am the Demon, HollowEastword, I come from the shadows to welcome you here. Enjoy your new home and welcome madness! * disappears into shadows*

3. A traveling clan! O_O How interesting! Welcome to the community!