Arrival of Sircumstance

S

Sircumstance

Original poster
Hey guys,

My name is Sircumstance (or at least that's what I'm going with, very punny indeed). I've been dealing with depression and writing had more or less taken a back seat during those dark stormy periods of time. HOWEVER! I am determined to get back into the groove of things and so have stumbled upon on this lovely site on a recommendation from my fellow roleplayer friend (who wished to be unnamed).

In summary, I'm excited to join this site and here are some of the pointers you be aware of:

1. I am chronically depressed hence there will be periods of time where I'm not going to be active. I'm doing an awsome job in juggling my part-time studies and full-time job so please be kind and don't fault me when I'm not that quick to reply (Quality > Quantity correct? *wink)
  2. I am into smut, specifically MxM (or Yaoi as I called it). I'm flexible, preferring to be Seke on a personal level. My characters are not pure Seme or Uke and they will post challenges for you if you know what I mean.
  3. My favorite genres are Action, Adventure, Horror, Crime, Romance (obliviously), Supernatural.
  4. My "No-Go" includes anything that involves the toilet, I'm sorry but I'm just not into that kink.
  5. I do not do fandoms since I can't imagine using someone else's characters. Sorry!
I think that's about all that I can remember so far, will add on more if I can remember.

Best Regards
Sircumstance

Howdy, and welcome to Iwaku. ^.^

Hi there Sircumstance ^o^ welcome to the siiiite!