Arrival of another newbie

S

Shio

Original poster
Hey there guys. I'm really bad at self introductions, but um... hi. I guess I'll use those questions from the sticky. (Thank you for those by the way. They make this a little less awkward xD)

What do you prefer to be called?Shio is fine. Pronounced "she-oh".

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
My gender is pretty much the only personal thing I'm not willing to talk about.

How old are you?
I just turned 22 a couple months ago. I hope none of the younger bunch has a problem with it.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yeah. I've been roleplaying on sites like Facebook and Tumblr for a while, but they're kind of a hassle to roleplay on since I have to keep up with my personal accounts there too.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I'm not really used to group roleplays, but I'm more than willing to try them out. So I guess, I have more experience in roleplaying with just a single partner?

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
Um... who the heck doesn't? xD

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
"So tell me do ya wanna be- my future ex wife? Let me take ya home. Can't ya see that I don't wanna be alone? And keep me up all night. And never let me go. And turn off all the lights. I don't wanna fight with my future ex-wife." - Future Ex-Wife by Smash Mouth

So, uh... nice to meet you all?

Welcome to Iwaku! there are links to help you out, and we younguns don't mind it (actually I am almost 22 myself). Anyways, roleplay the hell outta yourself. Need extra help? Send me a message though sanity is not included.

And I don't like crunchy leaves; makes my life as a pirate ninja evenh more difficult.

Thanks be to ye! Sanity is generally overrated anyhow. Most of the most influential and intelligent people in history were at least a little wacky. I'll probably be a little timid around here with jumping into stuff until I get used to it. xD

Hello, Sweetie! I am also new here, therefore we should stick together like a group of people in a horror film who have some common sense.

From what I can see there are a fair few older people around (cant believe I just classed 22 as 'older' XD)

One of my personal favorite role plays took place in a Trio, its Certainly easier to co-ordinate a smaller group of people!

Anyway, Welcome!

;) Any time, Darling! Its true, us newbies should stick together!

Ahh true newbie love.. just how i like to see it.

Welcome Shio!! Have a great time here and remember, roleplay the crap out of yourself!

~Jerem

Welcome to Iwaku Shio! Role playing is entitled to everyone, regardless of age so don't you worry about that :) I hope you find some good RPs to engage here and have fun!