3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Basically anything as long as it has a good story line.
Arriba! Abajo! Al centro! Al dentro! Drink up your drink!

>.<

Weird introduction, right? I am not a weirdo although some friends call me freak...just for fun ^.^ Anyways, I am here and hopefully I will stay here. I tried several sites about roleplaying but they all got boring after some time. This one looks good and I hope that you guys are ok too. As for me, I never preffered to describe myself so I always leave it up to others to figure out who I am and so on.

Well...I am glad I am here and I am glad that I have the opportunity to meet you guys. Be nice to me please ^.^

I SHALL NEVER BE NICE.
I AM STACISAUR.
THE MEANEST MEANIE IN ALL OF IWAKU.
FEAR ME.

8D
Don't take that seriously at all.~
-Dances in circles around the newbie, throwing shards of glass, and or pixie dust, in their general direction.-

Staci.
Pleased to make your aquaintance.
You will most likely enjoy this place. :3 Everyone is wonderful. A true family away from family.
-nod.-
Enjoy.~

Whoa! That sounds like me! I mean as crazy as me. Heck, it wasn't suppose to sound like that. I mean that.... darn, I better stop thinking at this point >.<

Anyways, thanks for your warm welcome. Although it was a bit scary at first but I am ok now -tries to stop trembeling-

Soo Staci (sounds like Stacey the name by the way ^.^) nice to meet you :)

:D
If you keep trembling,
you will receive a prize.
-Pushes at to keep the shaking goin.-

o.o
It is pronounced the same as Stacey, Stacy, Stacie, etc.
BUT IT IS STACI.
>_<
People spell it wrong constantly.
It is a life I am cursed to live.

Pistacie! Nuts! Yummy ^.^

Nah, sorry about that. I will remember that your name is STACI and nothing else ;) Or at least I'll try to because as far as I remember, my memory has been poor recently >.>

8D
If you cannot recall,
I shall beat you with this golden egg.
<3

Golden egg? You've got a golden egg?! Give it back! Donald the duck is looking for it! xD

Btw, would you mind if I add you as a friend? I want to keep in touch with someone as crazy as I am ^.^

*Offers toasted cashews!* :D Halloooo!

Staci, I don't go nuts...I already am >.>

Diana - halo-o-o-o-o (I am trying to do echo x.x)

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
You look like you've started to get settled in (I've seen you around somewhere).
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you Kitti. Yeah, I already posted in showcase and I plan on opening an OOC rp and then hopefully IC.