Arranged Marriage, War, Back stabbing, Magic and so much more. Looking for a Partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nooole

Original poster
There's an old role play that I found and would love to do again. It never got very far for various reasons though it was getting good... It was an arranged marriage role play set in a more medieval setting. It was very Game of Thrones- Esq before the show came out, and before I read it. Very drama filled, and in a world that magic does exist but it isn't really common anymore. Also had a little bit of Shrek (the first one) where one big kingdom was trying to stamp out magic all together. So drama drama drama. The arranged marriage was between a noble (of the big evil kingdom), and a head of a mercenary group/family/tribe as a trade for their help in a war against a different kingdom with magic. So on and so forth. I would love to try and do this rp again because as I was reading through it the whole time I was like 'OMG I COULD MAKE THIS SO MUCH BETTER WHY DIDN'T I DO THAT' and so forth.

So to be clear I am looking for a partner to role play with with me. I have a plot in mind though always up for suggestions and feel free to add things as we go along.

The setting would be Medieval-ish in a world were magic is dying out. More myth than fact but it's still around. A kingdom (a rather big and powerful one) has waged war on all magic (or those who claim to do magic a witch hunt if you will) and have attached neighboring kingdoms. One of their enemies still use magic and found that they do not have the right weapons to fight them. So they find a kingdom/tribe/whatever of Mercenaries/ warrior type and make an arrangement. One of the arrangement is a marriage to guarantee the promise of land and money for their help.

Anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider me interested. ^^

I too would be interested... but Lady Sabine totally has dibs.

No dibs called. ^^ Don't let me hold you back.

Thank you for your interest! Both of you. I'm sorry it took so long to respond. I had an unexpected crazy work week. Feel free to message me if you are still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.