Arphendarbeldurble

R

Releaser

Original poster
If you actually tried to pronounce that, you and I will probably get along famously.

Its not in me to be very open about myself, but these last couple of months have been absolutely hell on me. To that end, I've been fishing around again for some roleplays, and stumbled on over here, trundling hence with sheepish greetings and hopes of acceptance.

I'm a twenty two year old fellow, and I've been to this rodeo a few times, but my prose is a bit rusty. I can write under any circumstances, in any setting. I can play any character type believably, and even if I cannot, I have the confidence to learn quickly. I'm here for fun, to spin some yarns, and just relax away from the countless stresses of my life. To that end, I suppose I prefer Zombie Fox Plushie Bread Priest Space Marine Wolf Packs. Shambling along as they do with soft, grainy, hyper-masculine butt sniffery.

At the moment, I've reshuffled my musical deck, but Mr Brightside just about covers it.

I'll sing for you, if you ask. Til then, help yourself to a bit of my crazy pie. Its warm from my body heat.

I did indeed pronounce that word and said it famously, if I do say so myself. :D I don't like the idea of hyper-masculine butt-sniffery by grainy and potentially furry bread foxes... But I'll trust you'll keep them away from me! D:

Welcome to iwaku!

Welcome to the site.

Diana, perhaps we can work out some sort of program to get your more acclimated to ZFPBPSMWPs

And thank you, October. Just going to polish off a Resume, then start fishing around for content.

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU RELEASE!!?!?!?!?!?!? ITS GAS ISN'T IT!?!?! IIIIIIISN'T IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!?!?!?!?!??

Oh BTW I'm Vay, global supermod and whatnot. Welcome to Iwaku and just so you know, Diana eats your posts or your soul, shes not fussy as to which.

Cool, I can say that word. Just like Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.

...Wait, what do I cover?

Also, if you like Space Marines, JOIN THE DEATHWATCH! SEE EXOTIC LOCALS, MEET EXOTIC SPECIES! THE DEATHWATCH: EVERY MARINE'S DREAM!

Have you come to offer your life to Armageddon's Engineer?

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku I am Shadow Ike -laughs- why I keep saying my name I don't know. Well anyway please call me Ike, I am the leader of the Wolves of Iwaku and if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask anytime I just may be able to help you.

Well, if anyone can correctly guess the reference behind my name, they'll get a grand prize vacation to _________ and a lifetime supply of ___________ with walnuts.

Hint: It isn't farts.

Yeah, I don't even know where to start. I want to get underway here, but there are too many great options. Maybe a little bit of each.

Also. WAAAAAGGGHHH.

Oh hey. Isn't that the fear of big words or something? I'm pretty scared of big words. Got jumped by PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS back in high school, and HEPATICO­CHOLANGIO­CHOLECYST­ENTERO­STOMIES did nothing but point and laugh.

I think it really is farts...IT HAS TO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Welcome to the forum. Don't feed the Chaoses, cuz...Well if I told you, then you'd just be encouraged to feed it.

waaagh.jpg

Indeed greenskin.

Yes, fear of big words...And I has it on a T-Shirt. So, interested in a little Deathwatch RP? I've got two NPC's that would work great as PCs or you can be a new member to the team!

Let me review it real quick. I'll give you a definite via PM.

BY THE NINE ITS GOOD TO BE DOING THIS AGAIN

*glares pointlessly from the rooftop, achieving nothing*

-___-

*kicks Asmo off said roof*

Welcome to the site! I'm Zypher, your local RP globalmod! If you have any questions feel free to ask me, it seems you're already getting acclimated quite nicely though~

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm glad you like big and strange words I think they're great. :]]

Tuxedo Mask. That brings me back.

Mind if I call you Meatball Head?

:D

And thanks for the input everyone. I definitely know who to look for when I feel ronery.

Greenskins? Do I have to bust out the deathwatch regalia again?

And space marines do not sniff butts, but then again I can only speak for my chapter.

Hello ^^ It's nice to have the opportunity to harass meet new people <3