Arkr's Cairn OOC [Horror] [Mystery] [Survival]

I'm still going to post, assuming I'm allowed. Things are getting more stable for me again, and as long as it all doesn't go to hell for the six-thousandth time, I should be good

I look forward to you getting yourself involved again.

I'm somehow expecting Jon is going to read something, meet something and see something that may hinge somewhere between insanity and madness. . . with a hint of parsley.

Hey guys! Sorry for the recent silence, I've had a super-busy week and then this weekend I've been at the London Film and Comic Con without my laptop!

However, I have loved your posts since my last narration, and I should have a new one up tonight or tomorrow! I know I've promised mortal peril to at least one player here, and there are things I'm very excited to reveal...

I'm wired as f*ck right now and that just adds to the madness escalating in my brain.

Wasn't satisfied the other day with what I had in mind. Though I came up with a little something something after finally getting myself to settled into Jon's position.

...and that is certainly a place I myself do not wish to be.

I do actually have reference images for the entities you will all encounter across Arkr's Cairn, but I am conflicted about posting them or not. The imagination is so much more horrific than a concrete picture can ever be.

Well, if the image you attempted to convey is what I imagined. Trust me, its scary enough for most people to freeze in place and probably piss their pants.

Plus, I partially imagined something from the movie Silent Hill. Gritty and dirty. Yet the horror value of the image is stylized in a way to give it the impression of agony and suffering, while still displaying the deep value of a frightening image shuttering toward one self.

Do we still have active players here?

Better than none. I may attempt another recruitment drive; I certainly need to update our roster.

Yes, it seems to have dropped to a rather slow story progression. Though I can't talk much, I think there was an RP that didn't get off the ground elsewhere on the site I abandoned due to... nothing happening.