Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Crossover, Scifi, Action, Slice-of-life, Horror, Romance, Dragon, Superhero, supernatural, magical, modern, mutants
(this was previously madeby a friend of mine on another rp site.Permission was askedto make this, and all credit goes to him)
We all hear the stories, those horrid crimes committed by the mad that plague our fair Gotham. We all hear how they escaped from Arkham and intend to unleash some sort of diabolical scheme that will bring the city to it's knees. Yes we all know their foul monikers, from the deranged Joker prince of crime to the monstrous sub human Killer Croc. But do we know the people behind the news cast, the reason someone would commit such gravies crimes? The only way to see past their madness is to dive into it and hope that you don't lose yourself.

These are the stories of those who dwell within the walls of this sanctuary of the insane named Arkham, be them the care takers or the chaos makers. Now we must ask where will they lead us, to a happy ending of a madman being cured of his illness and finally rejoining society or the down fall of a goodhearted doctor who only wanted to help the deranged but now finds herself among their numbers? Only time will tell and in these halls echoing with the howls of the crazed time is something we all have.

Basically the idea is that we will be rolling the inhabitants of the infamous Arkham asylum, be it a doctor a guard or one of the inmates themselves. You'd have your pick of anyone from the asylum's rouge gallery, I'm okay with OCs as long as they'd fit in properly. The main goal of this RP is for the doctors of the asylum to try to make a breakthroughs with the inmates, through whatever type of therapy they deem fit, and depending on the inmate to either try to fight against their madness or whole heartily accept it and cause as much chaos they can.

The Rules:
1. A simple one no godmodding.
2. Let's try to keep it friendly in the OOC.
3. This is a Arkham RP so yes there will be cursing, fights, and literally crazy stuff going on, but we all know the limits set for the site so lets try to follow them.
4. I've never been the "do as I say" guy so if I'm wrong about something, or if I'm being an ass, someone feel free to call me out on it. I want this RP to be a fun game, not some project I'm working on alone.
5. Be aware that if you choose a super powered inmate, which I'm allowing, that you will be treated as such, meaning lots of extra security means will be taken for you.
6. Have fun, this is what the RP is for.
7. If you read all the rules put the word Strange some where in your CS

CS for doctors:
Name:
Alias if any:
Appearance: (Picture or description or both if you prefer)
Training that qualifies you to treat inmates of Arkham: (things like what medical fields did you study)
Brief Bio:
Fault: (This is optional, but it basically it's a weakness like a great fear or a physical disability. You could even give them a reason to hate one of the inmates)
Other:

CS for guards:
Name:
Alias if any:
Training that qualifies you to work in the hostile environment of Arkham: (Things such as fighting styles you learned or hostage negotiation training)
Brief Bio:
Fault: (This is optional, but it basically it's a weakness like a great fear or a physical disability. You could even give them a reason to hate one of the inmates)
Other:

CS for inmates:
Name:
Alias if any:
Level of danger of the inmate: (listing is from 1-5 with 5 being the heavy hitters such as the Joker)
Brief Bio:
Brand of psychosis: (anything from a simple sociopath to a schizophrenic with multiple personality disorder)
Warnings:
Other:

Name:Victor Fries
Alias if any: Mr.Freeze
Level of danger of the inmate: (listing is from 1-5 with 5 being the heavy hitters such as the Joker)3
Brief Bio:Once was a briliant scientist, and had a happy life with his wife Nora. But Nora became ill and used Gothcorp technology to try and find a cue for her. after accident with Ferris Boyle, He became what he was and began freezing Gothcorp executives to death as revenge. He ad associated himself with other villains in hopes of bringing Nora back.
Brand of psychosis: (anything from a simple sociopath to a schizophrenic with multiple personality disorder) Obsessive compulsive disorder, Schizoid personality disorder, and depression
Warnings: Kept under below zero temperatures
Allowed to work on cure with wife under guarded supervision
Other:

Status
Not open for further replies.