2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
FANTASY! I need strong plot points to strive. I need open world sand box. I need things that keep me challenged and indulge me as a writer.
Intro~

No one remembers it. The way the fire nursed the shadows and darkness enveloped the world. Dragons tore through the skies and on the land below mighty catapults were slung to the sky. Powerful magic was used to quell the threat of the ancients and Seven kings came together to stand before the darkness that threatened to consume everything. No one remembers these days, but everyone knows of it... After all it is the pinnacle to the world now.

The great darkness was pushed back and the kings sealed it away within a hidden vessel. This was called the Fissure. The event that changed the world forever. From there the Kings took up thrones and raised high kingdoms as mortal sins took hold of them. Darkness was gone now but even the light was not safe. War consumed the land, and with it tragedy. The Dragons vanished from the world and humanity was left to destroy itself. This is the tale that Scholars will tell, but Scholars who only look for fact in the mysteries of fantasy will never tell of the champions that fought and died for the cause, or the wars of arbitration that broke out. Many do not know of the truths the world has hidden in its bosom and those that do will not so easily tell of mans faults. For mankind has never known responsibility for itself.

With time and practice civilization would find its peaks. Cities were born from fire and ash. Covenants that came from ideas about the past were forged in agreements of blood. And the age of honor faded with the last breath of the old kings as their sons took the mantle and forged their own selfish ideals upon this world. Yes the world was changing now, and from its heart it cried out... It called for a champion...

Idea~

This is a story that is heavily inspired by massive amounts of Darksouls lore. That being said it is no carbon copy and the story itself is completely my own. The concept is that there are Five kingdoms left now of the original seven and most of them are at war or in hiding. The players will have a choice as to which kingdom they were born into, and will be allowed a chance to seek out truths of this world. The plot to the story will reveal itself quickly but it is only the bare minimal of what is going on. I strongly suggest for people to fully indulge into this world and its lore. As said before there will be concepts that I have taken from the Darksouls lore and the gritty feel of the world of Lordran will be a great example as to the state of the world today. This is a fantasy roleplay with interesting characters and dark pasts. There will be limits to the races allowed as playable but anything can be discussed.

Elements that will be involved in this roleplay are as followed-

Mystery, Fantasy, Magic, Dragons, Mythical races, Racism, Sexual themes, Romance, Combat, Politics, Religious themes, Conspiracy, Dark Themes, Gore, Gritty Themes, betrayal, Character/Npc Death, Heroic Themes, Lore.

Outro-

I do not intend to present too much more on this until i know I have a good solid following. And so i invite you to respond below any thoughts, concerns, ideas, and or if you just want to be a part of this roleplay. From there we will discuss and make this the best that it can be. Thank you for your time.

Wolfsin~

Reactions: Azathoth
Yayuh^^!! Hopefully more will join us too! Fo'sho ;DDD

So the character sheet template is up now. =)

So Did I lose people?

Nah, I'm just busy.

Really busy.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin
Ahh I get ya. Well Thank you for at least taking time to respond haha.

Are you still looking for members to join. I am very interested.

Definitely still accepting people and looking forward to what they come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.