Genres:

Romance
Adventure
Medieval
Fantasy

Rules!
  1. Don't be a douche.
  2. Please have at least a paragraph.
  3. Have fun! If you suggest we change the story line, just tell me. I won't be mad.
  4. In a lot of my role-plays, I play a second male character named Marcus. (or in some rps his name is Marc). He is basically my character's partner in crime in almost every plot.

Genre Styles! (for MxM, FxF, MxF)

WitchxKnight
Apocalyptic
Thieves

PrincessxKnight
PeasentxRich
NativexForeginer
GhostxHuman

Plots

WitchxKnight

You are a skillful knight that had just came back from a war. Finally back at the kingdom king gives you a task that he trusts only you with: kill the witch Eliza, no questions asked. The journey is tough as Eliza is resided somewhere in the most dangerous woods in the land. When you are weak and close to death, a young beautiful woman takes care of your every need until you are well again. You are about to leave until you find out that the young woman is Eliza.

PrincessxKnight

You and Hayden have been childhood friends for as long as you could remember. Destined to be a knight, you often had lessons in combat. As time passed, your training became more serious and her lessons became more of a priority. Even though you saw each other less and less, you guys both loved each other. When you turned 18, there was a war going on between Ares (her kingdom) and Fotia (opposite kingdom). You signed up to fight in the war immediately. Not wanting to hurt her, you left Hayden without a word. You come back to Ares after three years. The war ended abruptly but you didn't care, as long as you could see Hayden. When you go to see her, she does not remember you. Then you find out why the war ended early, she is engaged to the prince of Fotia.

PeasantxRich

Renee had everything, money, fame, and one of the biggest houses in the village. She is the daughter of the great warrior that saved the kingdom a decade ago. Renee was beautiful but she was extremely spoiled. She judged and picked on the less fortunate and believed the world revolved around her. You have never had such opportunity. You have worked for everything you have and even that wasn't much. But your fate has changed, as you find an invitation thrown by the prince himself lying on the ground. Only the rich and famous were able to attend so you try your best to look as such. Fortunately, thanks to your good looks and charm, you are able to pass as a noble. You do not know why you tried so hard to attend this party, you did not feel like you fit in. Bored and alone, you go to leave until you see Renee and is hypnotized by her beauty. You know if she finds out you're a peasant, she will walk away. You try your best with your lies and charm to get her to fall for you; poor or not.

NativexForeginer

All you remember is that you were sailing your boat through the sea. There were legends about a mysterious island in the Atlantic ocean that hid nothing but gold and treasure. You've been sailing for years, nearly your whole life. Finding this island was a piece of cake. The sky was blue and the waters were soft as you sailed further into the endless ocean. Out of nowhere, the sky went dark and the waves began to misbehave. Seeming what was a good day turned into a nightmare. You have never been in a worse storm in your entire life. You lie on an island, comatose, with sand in your mouth and cuts on your skin. When you open your eyes weakly, there is a beautiful girl named Eleanor looking down at you. She tends to your wounds and feeds you the water you nearly died for. She takes you to her tribe, that hates outsiders. You soon find out that their land is the island with hidden treasure. You pretend to get closer to Eleanor to get her to tell you where the treasure is until you find out you are falling for her. You can abandon Eleanor and her people with stolen treasure or chose to join her and live among her people.

GhostxHuman

You have been dead for nearly a hundred years. Families come and go as you haunt the same house you were murdered in. You died at a young age and never aged much more. You wanted to pass on but were never able to because you were never given the proper burial. You tried to contact the residents but all ended up in them running away in fright or not believing in the paranormal. One day, a new girl moves in named Elena. She is only a few years younger than you and she spends her free time watching ghosts videos or researching the unknown. As you watch her more and more, you become attached to her. When she doesn't come home for hours or days at a time, you actually worry and miss her. You know her more than anyone you have ever met, living and dead. You think she is the one. You try to make contact and luckily, it works! She is actually able to see you, talk to you, and sometimes feel you. You want to ask her to give you a proper burial by burying your bones that is hidden beneath the house. You know if she does this, you will pass on. But you know when you do, you'll never be able to see her again. If she doesn't you'll be stuck at the house, forever. No matter how much you love her, there has to be a choice. Neither of you will like it.

Bye Darlings!~

Message me if you're interested!

I am really interested in the foreignerXnative and the GhostXhuman plots.

well looks like all the good plots are taken

Status
Not open for further replies.