Aria Lake Ice Skating Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
My female ice skater's CS is going here. ^^

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
WORK IN PROGRESS: SHOULD BE DONE SOMETIME TODAY OR TOMORROW
2cb70ef5db4e37185dd3286913e75aff.jpg

"Well isn't that lovely aanyway because you can't tell in the picture I have green eyes and my hair is black."
What's your name?
"Kimura, Tadashi Kimura at your service."
How old are you?
"I'm seventeen will be eighteen in a month."
How tall are you?
"I'm Six Three and aren't theses questions going from informative to personal?"
How much do you weigh?
"Last time I went to the doctor it was 190, not sure of that completely now."
What are you coming to the camp for (hockey or figure skating)?
"I came for hockey. I mean Figure skating is cool and all but I'm just not that good at it. At least I tried it a few times that's more than most guys will fess up to."
How much skill do you have in the sport?
"I've been playing hockey ever since I was five though I took a three year break around 9-12"
What are you like as a person (Their personality)?
Tell me about your past.
Anything else I should know (Stuff that probably wouldn't fit anywhere else)?​

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Sheet
(Insert portfolio picture here; anime picture, please.)

What's your name?

My name is Janice Veries and this is the story of how my life got turned up side. Wait, fresh princess may not work. Oh man.

How old are you?

One hundred and eighty! Or just 18.

How tall are you?

I think 5'6ft. Wait, is that with or without high heels? It's without!? then 5'6ft.

How much do you weigh?

I'm so fat! Urgh. I mean, i ate an entire sausage for lunch and my ass is feeling it! Just kidding, i ain't ike those people who obessess over everything they eat. I don't know.

Both!

I'm good at hockey! Ice skating, i can avoid falling on my ass. good? er...... maybe. I mean, if figure of 8s count as figure skating or falling through the ice counts! I accidentally drilled my way through the ice whilst spinning on the spot.

Well, they must be kind, helpful, understanding, have that fierce fire in them when doing hockey and not cry if i accidentally injure them. Jokes are a thing they know. Someone who is good in bed. Wait? it's not that kind of camp!? I'm joking. Just be a decent person and i like you. Be a fucking bitch and I will hate you. Sorry for the language.

Tell me about your past.

Well, i grew up in philly where i spent most of my days on the playground.
Untill i met a couple of guys who were up to no good.
I got into a tiny fight and my ma got scared.
Off to Bel-air to live with your aunt.
So i was packed off to Bel-Air and caught a cab.
Yo home!
I pulled up to the house around seven or eight to become to fresh princess of bel air.

No? Not believing that? Fine, it's rather boring. Me ma is a cop and my pa is a banker. We live a good life and hockey is a passion of mine although, i seem to get banned from playing for months at a time. I swear, i wasn't aiming at their mouth! Anyway, i spent most of my days playing by myself and when winter came, I did a stupid thing. I thought that thin ice was perfect for skating on. Turns out ice cold water is very cold. Who knew! I came here to learn, to have fun and maybe, become the best goddamn skater there is.

Anything else I should know?

No. Well, i suppose i'm "Rough" in hockey and "Violent" but it's hockey! It's part of the game! Just so you know, if anyone gets hurt, it's not my fault! Just hockey!

Last edited:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/78/e7/12/78e7126f4f7596a7ff241479b0386022.jpg
What's your name? Sam leone
How old are you? 19
How tall are you? 6'2
How much do you weigh? 205
What are you coming to the camp for (hockey or figure skating)? Hockey
How much skill do you have in the sport? I'm amazing
What are you like as a person (Their personality)? Sam is generally kind and caring until he steps onto the ice, then he becomes very aggressive with a short temper.
Tell me about your past. Sam came from a small town in northern michigan, where he started his career in hockey. At the age of 15 he became the youngest high school mvp in Michigan. After high school he was given a scholarship to Michigan state college for hockey, but here is where he started having problems. He had started fighting with his teammates believing he was a one man team. The coach did not like this and sent him before hoping he could possibly learn how to calm down on the ice or he may lose his scholarship.
Anything else I should know (Stuff that probably wouldn't fit anywhere else)?
Your skeleton needs an overhaul. For one, it needs a major proofread, for two, it needs to be cleaned up for readability, and for three, while I'll accept teamwork as something to be improved, Sam's other skills strike me as too much for the setting.

So, character denied, for now.

Reactions: The Dovah
Just as a tip: There is a way to display images. Go to icon with the mountain and sun in, it allows you to copy images and displays them without needing an external site. E.g. Photobucket. It also looks better.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
My character is up and this is generally the standard that Wolf is looking for. Think of it as roleplaying and this as an interview in 1st person. Image will come tomorrow.

Oh and I'm Co-GM. So any queries or issues, feel free to PM or ask me here. :) No, you can't have super fun time with professor genki.

Any sheets that are hard to read will be rejected.

My character is up and this is generally the standard that Wolf is looking for. Think of it as roleplaying and this as an interview in 1st person. Image will come tomorrow.

Oh and I'm Co-GM. So any queries or issues, feel free to PM or ask me here. :) No, you can't have super fun time with professor genki.

Any sheets that are hard to read will be rejected.
She's hilarious, but she seems to have misunderstood the "What are you like as a person" question. Fix that up and we're good.

Reactions: The Dovah
She's hilarious, but she seems to have misunderstood the "What are you like as a person" question. Fix that up and we're good.
Will do tomorrow if i don't get round to fixing it today.

• Thank You
Mine will be up tonight.

• Thank You
Remember, if it ain't done in the skelly or not in an interview style, it is instantly rejected. Anime pictures only. This has been a friendly reminder from Chester D. Ovah. Change! Have you got any change! Argh, give a guy a break! Change! :P

You can. I just won't review it til you're done.
Ok that had me worried because it takes me a while to come up with personalities and back stories for my characters. And I don't want to lose everything else that I've gotten done because of that

Ok that had me worried because it takes me a while to come up with personalities and back stories for my characters. And I don't want to lose everything else that I've gotten done because of that
Relax. You'll be fine.

• Love
Character Sheet
Lili (1).jpg
What's your name?
Cecily Meyer, darling, be a dear and don't make me repeat it.
How old are you?
The ripe and malleable age of seventeen.
How tall are you?
An even 5 foot 5 inches, not too tall or too short in my opinion.
How much do you weigh?
A nice and healthy weight of 124.
Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't know my rippling muscles and inch thick skull would reveal my nearly obsessive lust for Hockey so quickly. No, I'm obviously here for the lovely Ice-based dance we know as Figure Skating, darling.
Six years of training, I consider myself slightly above average. However, I was always taught never to turn down an opportunity to siphon knowledge from recommended instructors. And I do believe that you lot were especially recommended.
I like to see myself as extremely honest, to the point, and fair in my judgment of others. Though many tend to misinterpret this as blunt finger pointing because of their inability to openly admit their faults like myself. I'm a big girl, I can admit that calling someone out for their lesser moments brings me a certain feeling of entertainment. And really, entertainment is perhaps my most favorite goal out of all the others I could possibly set for myself. I seek entertainment in everything, whether goof or bad. In fact, I sometimes have trouble stopping myself from smiling all the time. Others have said it is insensitive for me to take such humor from downfalls as I do, but I don't hide it. And really, its not that much of a problem anyway, honesty is the best policy after all.
Tell me about your past.
Oh, what's there to say really? Born into the Meyers family, I was the very definition of wealthy beginnings. It was pretty much tutors and private schools with piles of homework that I simply despised, and I made no effort of hiding it. Of course, some educators could handle only so much of me dismissing their livelihoods as uninteresting rubbish, but the majority of working Joes in our nation will put up with plenty of trial if you wave enough money in front of their nose. I was around 10 when I started showing an interest in Figure skating, having gone with my dearest mother to watch a show with some of her colleagues . I spent several months watching more shows, and near the end of the year mother got me a pair of skates and took my to the ice ring. Of course, I was nowhere near as talented in the sport as I am now, however my mother realized after several trips that I did pretty well for a first timer. Then you know how it goes, I began taking lessons from several different instructors over the next six years. As I kept improving my adoration for the sport grew as well, and soon mother heard about you lot and, well... here I am.
Anything else I should know (Stuff that probably wouldn't fit anywhere else)?
I guess you could say I'm quite limber, but going into a sport such as this can you really blame me?

Status
Not open for further replies.