Aria Gray Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Brea You don't have to change Jenna, in my novel I actually have Autri twins who were born randomly but still descended from the actual Aria Gray.

@Vietmyke Yeah. I got that it was random and I like it, actually.

I was simply making a point, as I missed it in the plot, and as Noah comes from a whole family of Autri I thought people think it might have been more common to have Autri family members. It's not a genetic thing.

@Samantha Firstly, your assumption about the picture is correct. Secondly, while I figured that was the case, I'm glad to know that for sure. Thank you.

I have the perfect character for this buuut not sure if I want to dive in or not o-o

Please join! You'll have fun.
I kind of skimmed the first post, but these characters get special powers. Could entering ones dreams, or a sort of dream world be okay? Other wise I don't have a character in waiting LOL

PS_20141210232205.jpg
Name: Brazen "Braz" Smyth
Jasmine "Jazz" Smyth
Birthday: February 3, 1995
Alter Ego: Vex
Vix
Abilities: Elemental Manipulation, Elemental Conjuration, Conjuration, Gashing, Healing
Lie Detection, Sense other abilities, sense danger, Eyesight, Hearing
Nationality: German
Dorm: Morphmota
Synsona

Bio: Braz and Jazz were both adopted at the young age of two. They lived normal lives as Smyth's. The had no clue they were even adopted until they turned Sixteen. The siblings got into an argument, Jazz believed Braz was speaking when it really was someone next door that sounded to be in her ear. When she refused to believe him he accidental caught fire to the counter. Brianna and Michael than told the two they where adopted, though they didn't know for sure about the twins' heritage Brianna did know about their kind. Her sister being one as well. Soon they where recruited for the school, the twins left. Not sure they where okay leaving their normal life.
Personality:
Brazen is a genuine hot head, he gets angry easily and will protect his family at all costs. He does not and will not stand for people degrading him or his sister. He can be caring but he comes off as a straight up dick.
A lot nicer than her brother but still protective. She has a slight anger issue but not as bad as Brazen's. She is kind and often can calm others down more than herself.
Vix and Vex makes the twins switch personalities completely.
Talents: Music and Art
Reading and Writing
Strengths: Cleaning, Music, Math, Drawing
Cooking, Reading, Writing
Weaknesses: Cooking, Reading, Writing
Cleaning, Math, Art

APPEARANCE

Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6'
5' 3"
Glasses/Contacts: N/A
Scars: Along the back
N/A
Piercings: N/A
Ears, Tongues
Tattoos: N/A
Dress: "I didn't think I had a certain dress..." Whatever he finds clean.
"Everyone does, dear brother." Usually skinny jeans, sneakers, and shirts too big.
Other: Both have birthmarks on right wrist.

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother: Birth: Alyce Grayson
Adoption: Brianna Jaymes
Father: Birth: Michael Scott
Adoption: Michael Smyth
Siblings: Each Other
Family Background: Unknown
Friends: [Open]
Love interest: [Open]
Enemies: [Open]

OTHER: If you can't tell they are twins.

[Autri]

I kind of skimmed the first post, but these characters get special powers. Could entering ones dreams, or a sort of dream world be okay? Other wise I don't have a character in waiting LOL
Well it was never an ability I had thought of, but, oh my God, WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I THINK OF IT? I am literally adding this to the story now.

@Mae Renea Both are accepted!

Reactions: Mae Renea
Well it was never an ability I had thought of, but, oh my God, WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I THINK OF IT? I am literally adding this to the story now.

@Mae Renea Both are accepted!
Well it could be a very interesting aspect to incorporate. Instead of having to face real threats in a physical world, there are the threats brought about in ones own mind due to some sort of turmoil in the physical plane. Originally my character was supposed to eventually master her powers, and use it as a way to rid people of nightmares that caused serious health and psychological problems. However, it is very dangerous for her, and if she stays out of body to long then she will forever be locked out of her own body, and basically become a vegetable.

That was for a completely different role-play and story though, and I don't mind altering her to fit your story better. I just want to use her and her brother. xD

Well it could be a very interesting aspect to incorporate. Instead of having to face real threats in a physical world, there are the threats brought about in ones own mind due to some sort of turmoil in the physical plane. Originally my character was supposed to eventually master her powers, and use it as a way to rid people of nightmares that caused serious health and psychological problems. However, it is very dangerous for her, and if she stays out of body to long then she will forever be locked out of her own body, and basically become a vegetable.

That was for a completely different role-play and story though, and I don't mind altering her to fit your story better. I just want to use her and her brother. xD
Go for it! I'm really excited to read about them.

15notgi.png

Name:
Enrique Armando Ortiz
Birthday: January 24th, 1996
Alter Ego: BoomBoom
Abilities: Elemental Conjuration, capable of bringing bits of eruptive fire to his hands and throwing them. Said fire explodes on contact with objects.
Nationality: Puerto Rican
Dorm: Morphmata
Bio:
  • A child of God, or so he was raised to be. Born to an unwanting mother he was dropped off at an orphanage raised by the nuns there. He grew up believing in God, until his abilities starting showing up. The nuns were afraid of him. The preists were afraid. The other orphans were intent on staying as far from him as possible. Eventually he took to leaving the orphanage as he pleased and got into some trouble. He started running with a bad crowd and got a tattoo of two black lines around his left arm, later that night he went out drinking, and was caught. While in the police station he was introduced to an Aria Gray representative. Who said they could take him away, to a place where he would not be judged, but encouraged. He was taken to the school.
    Personality:
  • He's a fire starter, its his most noticable trait. He likes to bend the rules and keep himself entertained by being in trouble. He supports anyone he befriends without faltering and will fight anyone who challenges him.
    Talents: Decent guitarist, doodling.
    Strengths: Is a very gifted runner and fighter. Pretty good mental fortitude.
    Weaknesses: Easily angered, not too careful.

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour: Black
    Eye Colour: Brown
    Height: 6ft
    Scars: A scar on his upper lip, and several on his knuckles.
    Piercings: None.
    Tattoos: Two black bands around his arm
    Dress: Typically in Jeans, a t-shirt, and a black beanie.
    Other: Likes metal.

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother: Unknown
    Father: Unknown
    Siblings: Unknown
    Family Background: Unknown
    Friends: None from the Orphanage.
    Love interest: None yet.
    Enemies: Still looking to make some.

OTHER: New to the Academy.​

Reactions: Mae Renea
Name: Emily Kabal
Birthday (this RP is set in September, 2012): October 13 1996
Alter Ego (first name needed only): Nenatalev
Abilities (3-5 ONLY): Super Strength, Super Speed, Agility, Invincibility To Fire, Telekinesis.
Nationality: British
Dorm: Physica
Bio: Emily's life was nothing special. Her mother died early on in her childhood, and she was left with her father. It wasn't a bad life, it was just her father tended to forget things, like the fact that he had a daughter. He had the feel of a man who travelled far and wide, suddenly brought to a stop and forced to deal with the life. He certainly tried to be a good dad, but was terrible at cooking, and not the best at dealing with people. He was, however, very good at teaching Emily how to walk, and how to read, so by the time she was two years old, she could walk across the front room of their small bungalow, pick up a book, and read it to herself.

This led to a feeling that books where superior to people, and such a mentality in turn led Emily to be ostracised from her classes, preferring to read a new book rather than socialize with her classmates. By the time secondary school rolled around, her classmates where old enough to be dicks about it. This carried on until her sixteenth birthday, when suddenly a voice appeared inside her head, and radiated power, strength, and protection (As well as unbridled aggression, but she didn't know that at the time) . Emily could feel that she had changed, but was unaware as to the extent, until one day, when the bullies tried to push her around the spacious field her school had.

They left in a ambulance.

However, before she could get into any more trouble, someone appeared, claiming to be from 'Aria Gray Academy'. It certainly sounded posh, and they said they knew other people like her, and that they could help Emily 'get along' with the voice in her head. She hadn't not gotten along with it, but went along anyway, because she didn't want to mess with posh people.

Personality: Emily likes the company of books to the company of people. When she has to speak, she speaks softly, and with few words as possible. People are just shit, so avoiding contact with them is a good thing.

Nenatalev, on the other hand, is a very overt, violent and hot-headed woman who likes getting in fights and flaunting her neigh-untouchable status - both metaphorically, and literally - as well as establishing her likingness to fight to everyone who breathes within the same sqaure mile as she does.
Talents: Emily is extremely intelligent, and can read over three hundred A4 pages of infomation in a single hour. She also has a very strong memory, and can recall anything she has seen, heard or read in the past five years with pin-point accuracy.

Nena, while considerably less book-wormish and intelligent, can spot a person's fighting rhythm and counteract it in the first minute of any fight she cares to have. Unless they don't have a rhythm, in which case she turns them into mince-meat for daring to come at her without a plan.

Strengths:Emily is really clever, Nena is really strong.
Weaknesses: Emily's Interests and Nena's Interests collide sharply, and so the cohesion between the two can be strained at times, since Nena gets bored of books very quickly, and Emily hates fighting since it hurts whenever they get hit, and it is also a form of interaction with people.

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour: Pink
Eye Colour: Hetrochromia, purple and blue.
Height: 6'4
Glasses/Contacts: None.
Scars: None
Piercings: None - to Nena's chargin.
Tattoos: None.
Dress: Clothing is the only point where Emily and Nena agree on, since both like a t-shirt and comfortable jeans above anything else.
Other:

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother: Emily's mother died to young to develop a relationship.
Father: Emily is very close to her father, helping his as much as he helps her.
Siblings: Emily has none.
Family Background: Mum is dead, Dad is eccentric, and she has never heard of the rest.
Friends: None.
Love interest: Crispin Freeman, but that's unrequitted.
Enemies: Justin Bieber. He gives women a bad name.

OTHER: Probably due to all the reading over the years, but Emily has very strong eyesight, not that she considers it a strength, or even talks about it at all.

(AUTRI)

So if the last two profiles are accepted, the IC thread will be created, correct?

Well, crap. I had nearly given up on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.