Aria Gray Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Samantha

Original poster
ARIA GRAY ACADEMY FOR AUTRI

(I based this whole idea from a novel that I'm working on. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me!)

RULES:
1. A max of two characters per person.
2. I can only hold reservations for three days (my time)
3. Please try and be active every day.
4. No one-liners -- at least two decent-sized paragraphs, but no novels. Keep it to five large paragraphs, max.
5. Reminder -- NO ONE CAN HAVE THE DIMENSION ABILITY, and only ONE PERSON can have telepathy with other A.E.s. 3-5 abilites.
6. I have the right to accept or decline your skeleton.
7. Write the word AUTRI in brackets at the bottom of your skeleton, to confirm you read the rules
8. If you want to make a thought as your character's A.E., please put it in italics, bold, brackets and a different colour.
8. Have fun

• PLOT
    Your whole life, you have believed that you are a normal child. You grew up with plenty of friends, normal parents, attending school like any other child. Everything was simple. Everything was great.

Then, when you turn sixteen, everything turns strange.

You start to hear a voice inside your head -- just one voice, your Alter Ego. You can do weird things, like reading minds or lifting up incredibly heavy objects. Your friends start to shun you, and you feel so alone.

That's when a representative of Aria Gray Academy comes to you. They tell you what you really are: an Autri.

An Autri is a completely human person, but with a few outstanding differences; they posses 3-5 supernatural abilites, and they have another person living inside their minds, their Alter Ego, who doesn't leave until they turn eighteen.

Aria Gray is a boarding school exclusively reserved for Autri, hidden deep in the folds of energy between dimensions. Aria Gray teaches students how to harness their abilites, handle their Alter Ego and live like normal humans.

You are admitted to Aria Gray in the beginning of the year 2012 (American school year times). You (along with everyone else in the RP) have been recruited by a school couple, Noah Shade and Courtney Lynch, to help them in a legendary quest.

For years, the world has been terrorised by the evil, malignant Alaric Shade (Noah's dad!). He is ruthless, sadistic and cruel, and wants one thing; for the Autri to come out of hiding and rule the world. It is up to your group (the Saviours, as you have been dubbed) to track down Shade and end the war.

[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]
    1. Autri are not necessarily born genetically. While some Autri do have Autri family members, they are, more often than not, simply born randomly.
    2. Aria Gray runs the same as a typical American high school: freshman, sophomore, junior, senior.

[tabs]

• CHARACTER SKELETON

Name:
    Birthday (this RP is set in September, 2012):
    Alter Ego (first name needed only):
    Abilities (3-5 ONLY):
    Nationality:
    Dorm:
    Bio:
    Personality:
    Talents:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour:
    Eye Colour:
    Height:
    Glasses/Contacts:
    Scars:
    Piercings:
    Tattoos:
    Dress:
    Other:

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother:
    Father:
    Siblings:
    Family Background:
    Friends:
    Love interest:
    Enemies:

OTHER:
[/tab]

[/tabs]

Last edited by a moderator:
So, as promised, here are the skeletons for Courtney and Noah.

200.gif

tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o3_400.png

Name:
Courtney "Connie" Lynch
2 September, 1996
Vanessa
Abilities (3-5 ONLY):
Contact assessment, energy binding, demonic possession, dimension
Nationality:
American
Dorm:
Demonicae
Bio:
At age eight, Courtney's parents died in a car accident. She was thrust onto her Aunt Rosa, an abusive woman who would often take her anger out on Courtney, using violence. If Courtney did something Rosa did not like, Rosa would beat her.

Just before her sixteenth birthday, a representative of Aria Gray came to Courtney and took her to the school.
Personality:
Courtney is incredibly shy. She is only open with people she is close to. She is also extremely stubborn, and if she wants to know something, she will go to all extents to find the answer.

Courtney is committed and driven. She hopes to fully harness all of her abilities and live like a normal human.
Talents:
- Art
- Photography

Strengths:
- Independent
- Driven
- Fights for what she wants

Weaknesses:
- Shy
- Self-esteem issues
- Small and infrequent bouts of confidence

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour:
Dark brown
Eye Colour:
Hazel
Height:
5"5
Glasses/Contacts:
Nil
Scars:
Numerous marks from her Aunt
Piercings:
Both earlobes
Tattoos:
Nil
Dress:
Casual T-shirts and jeans
Other:

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother:
India Lynch (nee Carse)
Father:
Harold Lynch
Siblings:
nil
Family Background:
Unknown
Friends:
(Only friends will appear in the book, not RP)
Love interest:
Noah Shade
Enemies:
Alaric Shade

OTHER:
200.gif

tumblr_nfql0fZBN81u3rdd0o7_250.png

Name:
Noah Shade

26 August 1996
Marcus

Abilities (3-5 ONLY):
Demonic conversation, telekinesis, conjuration, dimension.

(He also has another, visible torture, but it is only in the novel)
Nationality:
Canadian

Dorm:
Demonicae

Bio:
Noah was raised with his older siblings, Abigale and Luca, by his father, Alaric Shade. His mother, Millicent, died giving birth to him. This always gnawed at him, as felt he was responsible for his mother's death.

The Shade children were raised and homeschooled in Alaric's mansion, which he conjured in the depths of a small, near-inaccessible dimension. Alaric taught his children his view of the world; that the Autri were superior, and they should rule, enslaving the normal humans.

When Noah was fourteen, after enduring years of torment from Abigale and Luca, he decided he had had enough. He was the only one of his siblings who possessed the ability Alaric prized; dimension. This had caused Alaric to favour his youngest son over the other two. Over the years Noah had utterly perfected his ability, and he used it to transport himself to Aria Gray.
Personality:
Noah is actually a kind, loving person, who always thinks of other people's feelings. However, on the exterior, he appears as a cold-hearted sadist who hates everyone. This is deliberate. Noah was always afraid that, if he ever got too close to anyone, they would be in danger from his father, so he tries to push everyone away. (But, to his dismay and delight, this did not work on Courtney)

Talents:
- Technology

- Hacking
- Lying
Strengths:
- Technological and academic genius

- Is a fantastic actor
Weaknesses:
- Horrible self-confidence

- Always second-guessing himself

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour:
Dyed black (naturally dark blond)
Eye Colour:
Brown

Height:
6"4

Glasses/Contacts:
nil

Scars:
nil

Piercings:
Sleeper in left nostril, tight sleeper on the right side of his bottom lip

Tattoos:
nil

Dress:
All black clothes

Other:

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother:
Millicent Shade (nee Creeker)

Father:
Alaric Shade

Siblings:
Older sister; Abigale Shade (21)

Older brother; Luca Shade (18)
Family Background:
Prior to 1995, the Shades were a large, wealthy, prestigious family with immense respect and influence within the Autri community. When Alaric Shade inherited the fortune, he based himself and his new wife in a brand new mansion in Canada.

In 1995, when Abigale was three, Luca was one, and Noah was yet to be conceived, Alaric began to protest, claiming that the Autri should rule. As the officials were going to close in on him, he disappeared, seemingly without a trace, along with his wife and two children.

Millicent died while giving birth to Noah A year later.
Friends:
(Friends will only appear in novel, not the RP)

Love interest:
Courtney Shade

Enemies:
Alaric Shade

OTHER:

Name: Snaivy killstrike
Birthday (this RP is set in September, 2012): unknown
Alter Ego (first name needed only): Twiggy
Abilities (3-5 ONLY): Super Speed, cloning, Demonic Conversation, demonic possession and Aura Visibility
Nationality: unknown
Dorm: Demonicae
Bio: unknown
Personality: mysterious, always quiet unless ask to speak.
Talents: unknown
Strengths: unknown
Weaknesses: cats.

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour: green
Eye Colour: blood red
Height: 8'4
Glasses/Contacts: none
Scars: left eye
Piercings: none
Tattoos: none
Dress: the profile pic....
Other:

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother: unknown
Father: unknown
Siblings: none
Family Background: unknown
Friends: no one yet...
Love interest: none
Enemies: everyone

OTHER:

Name: Snaivy killstrike
Birthday (this RP is set in September, 2012): unknown
Alter Ego (first name needed only): Twiggy
Abilities (3-5 ONLY): Super Speed, cloning, Demonic Conversation, demonic possession and Aura Visibility
Nationality: unknown
Dorm: Demonicae
Bio: unknown
Personality: mysterious, always quiet unless ask to speak.
Talents: unknown
Strengths: unknown
Weaknesses: cats.

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour: green
Eye Colour: blood red
Height: 8'4
Glasses/Contacts: none
Scars: left eye
Piercings: none
Tattoos: none
Dress: the profile pic....
Other:

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother: unknown
Father: unknown
Siblings: none
Family Background: unknown
Friends: no one yet...
Love interest: none
Enemies: everyone

OTHER:
accepted

interested, I'll be writing a character momentarily. Probably Physica, possible Demonica

Color Ref: ff0099 for Brea, 00b303 for Riley

tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo9_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo7_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo6_250.gif

Name:
"Everyone calls me Brea."
. Breanne Grace Herman .

. Sixteen .

Birthday:
"I'm 16, you do the math."
. October 24th, 1996 .

Alter Ego:
"Oh, uh.. she calls herself Riley."
. Riley .

Abilities:
"They're not really anything that special, honestly."
. Super Speed, Invincibility to Fire, Vocal Imitation, Healing, Shapeshifting .

Nationality:
"I'm from America, sooo"
. American .

Dorm:
"Lets see... Physica."
. Physica .

Bio:
"My life story isn't all that interesting."
. Breanne was born an only child, to a single mother. When she was younger, and her mother was still in Medic School, the two of them had to live with her grandmother. They just couldn't afford a place of their own. Because of this, for the first ten years of her life, Breanne was basically raised by her grandma.

When Brea turned twelve, her mother finally finished all her studies, and was now a Surgeon. Her work caused them to move from a quiet town in Oregon to the busy streets of New York. The switch hurt Brea the hardest for two reasons: She would be so far away from her grandma, and she'd have to make all new friends. The latter was especially difficult, since all of Brea's previous friends had known her since they were in kindergarten. So, up until this point in her life, she never really had to make new friends.

Years later, she had made friends, but only a few. Her and her mother had grown closer, but not by much. And so, when she started to hear a voice in her head, she didn't dare tell her mother, in fear of her thinking she was crazy. That is why she was so relieved when a representative from Aria Gray Academy. Her and her mother fought about it at first, her mother telling her that she didn't have 'superpowers.'

In a burst of rage, Brea began to repeat what her mother was saying back to her, in hopes of showing her how mean she was being. The actual result? She imitated he voice exactly, causing them both to fall silent. A few minutes later their fight picked back up again, and this time when Brea mimicked her she actually morphed to look exactly like her mother.

And that was when her mother finally agreed to let her attend the Academy.

Personality:
"I dunno, I guess I'm kind of shy..."
. Breanne is a very reserved and socially awkward girl. She likes to think things out before she acts, but sometimes is unable to do this when she allows her temper to get the best of herself. She's a very curious and observant girl, who posses the gift of empathy. This means she can put herself into other people's shoes. She reserves all judgement until she gets to know the individual. Breanne suffers from Stage Fright, and will likely faint if she is ever put up in front of a crowd all alone. Despite her being very shy, she is also very honest, and does not like to waste time beating around the bush. Straight to the point- every time. Some people think she is a bitch for saying exactly what she means, but she just values honesty. She's slightly insecure, and will stand up for others, but never herself.

ON THE FLIP SIDE: Riley is almost the exact opposite, as Alter Ego's generally are. In fact,t he only thing Brea has in common wiht her alter ego is their incredibly bad temper. Riley has a great sense of humor, and is very witty. Her first instinct is to lie: Every time. Riley is very sweet, and if she were a real person she'd be the type to love being the center of attention. Still, she's a good pair for Brea, because she pushes her to be more brave than she would be without encouragement.

Talents:
"I don't have many talents..."
. Breanne is very flexible. She believes she has an eye for style, and is very good at styling hair. She's also fairly good at writing creatively. A few of her other talents include Acting, Lying, Dancing, and remaining calm in bad situations .

Strengths:
"Ummm..."
. Because Breanne doesn't like to judge people, she is very understanding and easy to talk to. She's resourceful, and a very quick learner. (Monkey See-Money do) .

Weaknesses:
"Why would I want to tell you my weaknesses?"
. She has stage fright, can be very claustrophobic, and is especially nervous when around males. She gets angry when people underestimate her, and isn't very confident. She's also terrible at anything artistic. .

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour:
"It's red, I guess."
. Strawberry Blonde//Red .

Eye Colour:
"They're just plain old brown."
. Light Brown .

Height:
"I'm short... don't laugh at me."
. 5'2 .

Glasses/Contacts:
"I don't wear any."
. N/A .

Scars:
"Don't have nay of those either, luckily."
. N/A .

Piercings:
"Just my ears."
. Ears (Once) .

Tattoos:
"Just this little heart my mom and I got together."
heart-tattoo-wrist.jpg

Dress:
"I wear a lot of dresses. Or just anything cute."
. It varies on her mood but she can often be seen wearing
S-O-M-E-T-H-I-N-G L-I-K-E T-H-I-S ----

Other:
"I think we've covered everything."
. She has a birthmark on her right hip, in the shape of a bunny .

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother:
"Well, I just call her mom."
. Rayna Scarlett Herman .

Father:
"I've never met him."
. Unkown .

Siblings:
"I'm an only child, as far as I know."
. N/A .

Family Background:
"I'm actually not so sure."
. It's nothing too special. Her grandmother and grandfather raised her mother in the same neighborhood they've always lived in. They lived in a small town where everyone knew each other. Her grandparents ran a bakery, but her mother had other idea's for herself. She wanted to be a doctor. So, she took out student loans and went off to college.

College is where her mother actually met her father. But, there was no of determining who exactly was the father. You see, Rayna had never had so much freedom before, and so she went a little crazy. She slept around with countless guys- some of them she never got the name of- up until she found out she was pregnant. To make things worse, she didn't even know she was pregnant three weeks in. .

Friends:
"I'm not very good at making friends."
. N/A- for now .

Love interest:
"Ummm"
. N/A- for now .

Enemies:
"I try not to have enemies."
. N/A- for now .

OTHER:
"I can't think of anything else."
. Brea has a soft spot for animals.
She had an orange cat named Oliver, but she had to leave him home whens he went to the Academy.
She's always thinking up crazy adventures in her head.
She is the kind of girl who will deny her feelings towards someone, until they confirm that they feel the same way first..

Last edited:
Well, that's Breanne. I'll start on my other character soon! ♥ She'll definitely be up tonight.

Color Ref: 02d697 for Jenna, 9228c7 for Clary

tumblr_n3v95hd4521re6b1fo1_250.gif
tumblr_n3v95hd4521re6b1fo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n3v95hd4521re6b1fo2_250.gif

tumblr_n95c37JjDW1rdlm3eo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n5ljn73PKB1rwuxhuo8_250.gif
tumblr_n95c37JjDW1rdlm3eo10_r2_250.gif

Name:
"You can call me Jenna."
. Jennifer Maria Hart .

. Lies, she's only seventeen. .

Birthday:
"July 22nd, babe."
. July 22nd, 1995 .

Alter Ego:
"Oh, Clary? I can't wait to turn eighteen and get rid of her."
. Clary .

Abilities:
"I've got some pretty cool powers, if you ask me."
. Vocal Projection, Sensory Deprivation, Mind Reading, Thought Projection, Element Manipulation .

Nationality:
"All American."
. American .

Dorm:
"The best one, of course."
. Psyche .

Bio:
"Shouldn't my past be unlocked as you get to know me?"
. Jenna was born into a well off family, with two older brothers. When she was two years old her mother had another daughter, named Katherine. She and Katherine where always best friends, and they'd always team up against their older brothers.

Jennifer spent her whole life in Miami Florida. When she was sixteen, one of her brothers, Axel, was also recruited to Aria Grey Academy, so she had known about people with abilities. When Clary started to speak to her, in her head, she knew she wasn't going crazy. Her brother had told her the same thing happened to him... which could only mean one thing. It seemed like she was the only one in her family who was surprised when she was also invited to Aria Grey.

Personality:
"Can you say 'Bad Ass'?"
. Jennifer Hart is a very confident individual. She's your general social butterfly, who will willingly talk to anyone. She's very outspoken, and loves to give out compliments. Actually, she just liked to make other people smile. Generally, she has an easy-going mood. Jennifer is, however, incredibly clumsy. And, she's horrible at keeping secrets. Another thing to know about her is that she tends to be very sarcastic.

ON THE FLIP SIDE: Clary, her alter ego, is pretty different. She's got a lot more attitude, to say the least. She gets angry very easily, and is constantly annoyed. Basically, she's a little brat. The only person's feelings she cares about is Jennifer's.

Talents:
"I've got tons of them."
. Public Speaking, Cheering People Up, and Singing. She's also pretty good at dancing, and can play the guitar. Oh, and Jenna has a knack for falling over herself... but maybe that's not a talent... .

Strengths:
"Strengths? Check out these bad boys! *Flex's arm muscles*."
. Confidence, and she's fast on her feet. Jenna is also Independent, Determined, and Optimistic. Lastly, she's got a great memory. .

Weaknesses:
"I've got just one: Clumsiness.."
. Very true, but that is not her only weakness. Jenna is also afraid of heights and snakes, and she also cannot lie to save her life. She's also go nuts for anything cute (Whether it be a boy or a baby animal, doesn't matter).

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour:
"I would hope you could tell I'm a blonde."
. Blonde .

Eye Colour:
"They're blue, darling.."
. Crystal Blue .

Height:
"I'd like to think I'm pretty average.."
. 5'7 .

Glasses/Contacts:
"Nope."
. N/A .

Scars:
"Well, I do have this one...."
. When Jenna was younger, she got a third degree burn on her left calf, and it scarred over. .

Piercings:
"Nose, Ears, Belly Button- Boom!."
. Her Nose (Left side), Belly Button, and Ears (Double Pierced) .

Tattoos:
"None... yet.."
. N/A .

Dress:
"I like to wear jeans and a jacket.."
. It varies on her mood, but she can often be seen wearing
S-O-M-E-T-H-I-N-G L-I-K-E T-H-I-S .

Other:
"Nothing comes to mind."
. N/A .

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother:
"I love my mom."
. Janet Clark Hart .

Father:
"He's such a hard-head.."
. Jared Damon Hart .

Siblings:
"My parents must hate condoms..."
. Katherine Justice Hart
Theodore Kale Hart
Axel Anthony Hart.

Family Background:
"We're just a normal family."
. Very true, the only significant thing that happened to them was that Jennifer and Axel were recruited to the Academy.

Jennifer's mother grew up on the beach, while her father grew up in the middle of the city. Still, they went to high school together. They met in Freshman Year, and fell in love. They've been together since mid-Junior year.

Friends:
"I'm friend with everyone."
. N/A- for now .

Love interest:
"I guess you could call me boy crazy."
. N/A- for now .

Enemies:
"Enemies? Why would I make enemies when I could be making friends?"
. N/A- for now .

OTHER:
"I really think you know everything you could possibly know about me."
. Because of her older brothers, Jenna has pretty tough skin.
She's had six boyfriends her whole life, but didn't loose her virginity until her 5th boyfriend.
When she was younger she experimented with girls, but she wasn't too fond of it.
She's very festive during holidays.
She likes to be involved in everything- especially party planning.
Sometimes talks too much, and too fast..

@Brea accepted! Great characters. Remember, if you have anyone who might want to join, please send them a link!

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea

24wulh3.jpg

Name:
Aiden Renlen

Birthday:
December 20, 1994

Alter Ego:
Eric

Abilities:
Vocal Projection, Vocal Imitation, Telekinesis, Emotional Manipulation, Sensory Deprivation

Nationality:
American

Dorm:
Psyche

Bio:
Born an only child, Aiden had always been considered a well mannered and easy going individual throughout his childhood, throwing little to no fuss throughout his infant years. He picked up music at a young age, and showed a great amount of aptitude in the musical arts, though he appeared to be somewhat lacking in focus and analytic prowess. He did well in school, made friends easily, and was typically a favorite of teachers, as his easygoing and upbeat nature made it hard for most people to remain angry at him for too long.

he life started becoming much different when he turned 12. He began to be able to do things that no one else could. Moving objects, mimicking others, the list went on. While his mother was skeptical, Aiden's father pulled him aside and revealed his true nature. Aiden was what was known as a 'Autri'. Aiden's father, an Autri himself, quickly began instructing Aiden in his role as an Autri and helped him unlock his own powers, as well as introduced him to a representative of Aria Gray.

Having been revealed as a Autri, Aiden reluctantly turned down a scholarship from a prominent musical arts university in order to attend himself Aria Gray Academy, working to perfect his powers. He spends his off time as a musician, performing at the local cafes and restaurants around campus.

Personality:
Upbeat and amicable, Aiden Renlen appears to be a young man of little care. A warm and good natured attitude, paired with a voice that could be compared to sweet honey, Aiden is known for his calming, though slightly air headed nature. With a personality that can be described as infuriatingly lukewarm, Aiden is perpetually relaxed and level headed. Calm and confident, a small smile always on his face, Aiden is well known and relatively well liked at the venues he performs at.

Despite his confidence and kind demeanor, Aiden is a bit of an airhead, and can be relatively unaware of most things in general. Almost too relaxed, Aiden's sense of urgency leaves something to be desired, and is almost nil. Aiden takes most things lazy stride, after lazy stride. Aiden is commonly late for classes and appointments due to this lackadaisical and whimsical attitude.

Talents:

Aiden is a talented musician, having been learning music since he was a child. He is able to play most instruments with ease, but mainly plays piano, guitar, and occasionally bass. On top of his instrumental prowess, he also has a very warm, soft voice, and is a talented singer. He commonly composes music and writes lyrics and poetry.

Strengths:
Aiden is blissfully optimistic and is incredibly friendly and forward. He has a sort of natural charisma about him and is easy to like. Most people typically have difficulty staying angry at him for too long.

Weaknesses:
Blissfully unaware of his surroundings, Aiden is plain and simply an Airhead. While capable of focusing for extended periods of time, more often than not he doesn't.

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour:
Brown

Eye Colour:
Blue

Height:
6'1"

Glasses/Contacts:
None

Scars:
None

Piercings:
Typical ear piercings

Tattoos:
Various musically based tattoos on his left shoulder.

Dress:
Aiden typically wears modern, trendy clothes. - Will describe IC.

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother:
Ilyana Renlen

Father:
Robert Renlen

Siblings:
None

Family Background:
Ilyana Renlen was a popular singer during her prime, and married Dr. Robert Renlen while still young. A fairly wealthy family, the Renlen's had a single child, and decided to immerse him in culture at a very young age. Learning guitar from his father, and taking vocal lessons from his mother. The Renlens also paid for many musical teachers to give Aiden a very large background in music

Friends:
While Aiden is not yet friends with any of the other Player Characters(Wow, breaking character like crazy there), he is a fairly well known face around school.

Love interest:
Aiden is typically too airheaded to notice the attentions of women thus far.

Enemies:
Aiden has no enemies he knows of.

OTHER:

Reactions: Brea
Thanks! I'm not a huge fan of playing multiple characters though

Thanks! I'm not a huge fan of playing multiple characters though
Okay that's fine. If you know anyone else who might be interested in joining, though, please let them know!

Hakuseki.600.370320.jpg

Name: Itsuki Takenaka
Birthday (this RP is set in September, 2012): February 13, 1995
Alter Ego (first name needed only): Shizu
Abilities (3-5 ONLY): Sonic hearing, sense of danger, lie detection, sense of other Autri abilities
Nationality: Japanese in blood only
Dorm: Synsora
Bio: Itsuki was born and raised in America before being sent to a boarding school that would teach him to the end of twelfth grade, just like his parents; all four of his grandparents are Japanese immigrants. His parents, teased as children for having accents, told their son to keep quiet and he'd avoid the same problem. They needn't have worried; he developed an American accent from his time spent at the school, something he only fully realized when he was called on during social studies in fourth grade to answer a question on the board. Nevertheless, his unusual pursuit for more knowledge was enough to alienate most people his age. Over time, the letters from his parents became less and less common, and they stopped coming entirely by the time he started fifth grade. Eventually, Itsuki forgot most of what he knew about his parents; they're like strangers to him now. When he found out about his powers and began using them, he became slightly paranoid; not only was there some odd voice talking in his head, but he found out that the few friends he had weren't interested in anything but his knowledge. His psychology teacher recommended the academy to him after hearing about his problems, and he was given permission to go. He has become curious about anime lately, leading him to join an online anime club to learn more about it, where his username is aimlesswanderer0. His opinions are often shot down by the leader of the club, and the two have become rivals, in a sense.
Personality: Itsuki tends to focus on one goal and ignore the rest; usually, schoolwork is his main goal. He talks in fragmented sentences often, but only in conversation. Though he does not wish to stand out in any way, he usually does for reasons he has yet to discover. Shizu is similar, but something about his mannerisms makes Shizu seem sophisticated, while the very same modus operandi just makes Itsuki look socially awkward.
Talents: Math, writing, RPGs (the games, not the guns)
Strengths: Logical, imaginative, plans ahead
Weaknesses: Slight fear of the dark, antisocial, awful reflexes

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour: Light blond, bordering on white
Eye Colour: Light blue
Height: 5'9"
Glasses/Contacts: Clear contacts
Scars: None
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None
Dress: Suits, pinstripe or otherwise
Other: His profile picture is a black portal.

Black Portal.jpg

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: None
Family Background: Though not necessarily the average family, the school certainly offered a safe and comfortable lifestyle, albeit slightly lonely. Independence was an expectation, so while this made many students more responsible, it sometimes made everything feel less personal.
Friends: notethenine99 (the only other person in the online anime club)
Love interest: None
Enemies: Ariella Kellogg

OTHER: None
Name: Ariella Kellogg
Birthday (this RP is set in September, 2012): December 26, 1995
Alter Ego (first name needed only): Urusa
Abilities (3-5 ONLY): Shapeshifting, emotional manipulation, invisibility, gashing
Nationality: American
Dorm: Morphmota
Bio: She lived with her older brother and father in an old apartment in America. Her mother apparently left them for another man, but her father seemed to show no sign of anguish when it was mentioned. She and her brother were homeschooled due to lack of money; her father had gotten his degree, but no one had ever hired him. His style of teaching was more "learn by exploration" than it was "rote memorization", so they often went around the city, sometimes with other homeschooling students. When she found out about her powers, it was surprising at first, but she ended up loving the idea. Unfortunately for her, she was the only one, especially when she accidentally eviscerated an alley cat that had jumped off of a dumpster and scratched her eye. When her father heard that the academy could help her control her power, he couldn't send her there fast enough. She's had an almost unhealthy obsession with anime since she was 12 and fell in love with a manga issue in a small bookstore; because of this, she started an online anime club with the username of ohsokawaiidesu13, but only two people have joined so far. She disagrees quite a bit with the first member, while the second member only joined a week ago. While she takes the rivalry far more seriously than Itsuki does, she puts up a nonchalant front when other people talk about it.
Personality: Ariella is chatty and outgoing, with a slightly sadistic train of thought. She puts herself first and her friends second, while her enemies aren't even on the list. Above all, she believes fun is the most important thing to get out of life. Urusa has the same traits, but she's far more sadistic and a little less social. In spite of that, the two have gotten along swimmingly.
Talents: Drawing in an anime style, fishing, water polo
Strengths: Confident, never gives up, relaxed
Weaknesses: Can be very rude, childish at times, holds grudges

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour: Blond
Eye Colour: Dark blue
Height: 5'8"
Glasses/Contacts: None
Scars: Across her left eye
Dress: Whatever her current favorite character is wearing
Other: Her profile picture is a chibi drawing of her that she made herself.

ChibiAriella.jpg Courtesy of Deviantart.

RELATIONSHIPS

Father: Elwood Kellogg
Siblings: Older brother–Terrence Kellogg
Family Background: The family as a whole was relatively poor, but not so poor that they ever had to live on the streets. Her brother was charged with shoplifting, and though the charges were dropped, this gave him and his family a slightly unfavorable reputation in the neighborhood.
Friends: None
Enemies: Itsuki Takenaka

Are these two [Autri] all right?​

Name: Itsuki Takenaka
Birthday (this RP is set in September, 2012): February 13, 1995
Alter Ego (first name needed only): Shizu
Abilities (3-5 ONLY): Sonic hearing, sense of danger, lie detection, sense of other Autri abilities
Nationality: Japanese in blood only
Dorm: Synsora
Bio: Itsuki was born and raised in America before being sent to a boarding school that would teach him to the end of twelfth grade, just like his parents; all four of his grandparents are Japanese immigrants. His parents, teased as children for having accents, told their son to keep quiet and he'd avoid the same problem. They needn't have worried; he developed an American accent from his time spent at the school, something he only fully realized when he was called on during social studies in fourth grade to answer a question on the board. Nevertheless, his unusual pursuit for more knowledge was enough to alienate most people his age. Over time, the letters from his parents became less and less common, and they stopped coming entirely by the time he started fifth grade. Eventually, Itsuki forgot most of what he knew about his parents; they're like strangers to him now. When he found out about his powers and began using them, he became slightly paranoid; not only was there some odd voice talking in his head, but he found out that the few friends he had weren't interested in anything but his knowledge. His psychology teacher recommended the academy to him after hearing about his problems, and he was given permission to go. He has become curious about anime lately, leading him to join an online anime club to learn more about it, where his username is aimlesswanderer0. His opinions are often shot down by the leader of the club, and the two have become rivals, in a sense.
Personality: Itsuki tends to focus on one goal and ignore the rest; usually, schoolwork is his main goal. He talks in fragmented sentences often, but only in conversation. Though he does not wish to stand out in any way, he usually does for reasons he has yet to discover. Shizu is similar, but something about his mannerisms makes Shizu seem sophisticated, while the very same modus operandi just makes Itsuki look socially awkward.
Talents: Math, writing, RPGs (the games, not the guns)
Strengths: Logical, imaginative, plans ahead
Weaknesses: Slight fear of the dark, antisocial, awful reflexes

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour: Light blond, bordering on white
Eye Colour: Light blue
Height: 5'9"
Glasses/Contacts: Clear contacts
Scars: None
Dress: Suits, pinstripe or otherwise
Other: His profile picture is a black portal.

RELATIONSHIPS

Father: Unknown
Siblings: None
Family Background: Though not necessarily the average family, the school certainly offered a safe and comfortable lifestyle, albeit slightly lonely. Independence was an expectation, so while this made many students more responsible, it sometimes made everything feel less personal.
Friends: notethenine99 (the only other person in the online anime club)
Enemies: Ariella Kellogg

Name: Ariella Kellogg
Birthday (this RP is set in September, 2012): December 26, 1995
Alter Ego (first name needed only): Urusa
Abilities (3-5 ONLY): Shapeshifting, emotional manipulation, invisibility, gashing
Nationality: American
Dorm: Morphmota
Bio: She lived with her older brother and father in an old apartment in America. Her mother apparently left them for another man, but her father seemed to show no sign of anguish when it was mentioned. She and her brother were homeschooled due to lack of money; her father had gotten his degree, but no one had ever hired him. His style of teaching was more "learn by exploration" than it was "rote memorization", so they often went around the city, sometimes with other homeschooling students. When she found out about her powers, it was surprising at first, but she ended up loving the idea. Unfortunately for her, she was the only one, especially when she accidentally eviscerated an alley cat that had jumped off of a dumpster and scratched her eye. When her father heard that the academy could help her control her power, he couldn't send her there fast enough. She's had an almost unhealthy obsession with anime since she was 12 and fell in love with a manga issue in a small bookstore; because of this, she started an online anime club with the username of ohsokawaiidesu13, but only two people have joined so far. She disagrees quite a bit with the first member, while the second member only joined a week ago. While she takes the rivalry far more seriously than Itsuki does, she puts up a nonchalant front when other people talk about it.
Personality: Ariella is chatty and outgoing, with a slightly sadistic train of thought. She puts herself first and her friends second, while her enemies aren't even on the list. Above all, she believes fun is the most important thing to get out of life. Urusa has the same traits, but she's far more sadistic and a little less social. In spite of that, the two have gotten along swimmingly.
Talents: Drawing in an anime style, fishing, water polo
Strengths: Confident, never gives up, relaxed
Weaknesses: Can be very rude, childish at times, holds grudges

APPEARANCE

Hair Colour: Blond
Eye Colour: Dark blue
Height: 5'8"
Glasses/Contacts: None
Scars: Across her left eye
Dress: Whatever her current favorite character is wearing
Other: Her profile picture is a chibi drawing of her that she made herself.

RELATIONSHIPS

Father: Elwood Kellogg
Siblings: Older brother–Terrence Kellogg
Family Background: The family as a whole was relatively poor, but not so poor that they ever had to live on the streets. Her brother was charged with shoplifting, and though the charges were dropped, this gave him and his family a slightly unfavorable reputation in the neighborhood.
Friends: None
Enemies: Itsuki Takenaka

Are these two [Autri] all right?​
They're both great! I assume the two in the picture at the top are the characters, right?

Anyway, they're both accepted!

@Brea @Professor Objection @Vietmyke Please take these factors into consideration, because I think I missed them in the plot.

1. Autri are not necessarily born genetically. While some Autri do have Autri family members, they are, more often than not, simply born randomly.
2. Aria Gray runs the same as a typical American high school: freshman, sophomore, junior, senior.

@Samantha
I just kind of assumed that's how the school ran in the rp, so that's good.

And, the first thing you addresed, I also assumed. That's why I made Brea born randomly, and Jenna have a sibling who was also Autri. If you would like, I could change Jenna so she'd be born randomly too.

Same, I kind of assumed it was a high school RP, and meant it to be pure coincidence that Aiden's father was also an Autir.

Status
Not open for further replies.