Argent Blood - Tales of Survival

B

Beast of Lores

Original poster
Welcome, welcome! I am The Fable's Beast, a Beast of Lores. I present to you the summary of Argent Blood.

A dark fantasy medieval world rife with amorality and ambiguity. Mortal kind has been under constant threat for eons from a plethora of sources, from the supernatural to the magical. Either by desperation or macabre curiosity, mortals have delved into experimentation and research in order to find ways to combat their woes. Sometimes, success was found, and a new era was ushered in for their people. Others have failed, the civilization they attempted to help prosper becoming nothing more than ancient relics buried by time and earth. But, on the rare occasion, there are those who have brought forth new horrors into the world, whether on purpose or by accident. A cycle of birth, growth, and death, as it has been for the ages. With a new cycle being born, new woes and new discoveries come, among them the supernatural nature of elemental silver and the wonders - and horrors - of alchemy.

Without delving deep into the history and the 'original' developments, does this sound like an interesting world to explore?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kopkiki and junebug
It looks interesting, but I would personally like to know more about the plot itself and my role in the world before considering a place in this roleplay.

... I would personally like to know more about the plot itself and my role in the world before considering a place in this roleplay.
I'm refraining from giving out a considerable amount of information as it's all still being developed, and the 'plot' would most likely be something of an open-ended nature, as there is a multitude of things I plan to have exist. At least, that's what I want it to be like.

I suppose you ought to consider this world an open sandbox, and yourself a PC in an MMO. You can evolve your character as you play, gain new gear, and so on. Death could even be reversible if the circumstances are right. Something in the essence of D&D, perhaps. I don't know, I'm honestly entirely new to it all.

Mostly kept to myself, this is one of the few times I'm trying branch out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm refraining from giving out a considerable amount of information as it's all still being developed, and the 'plot' would most likely be something of an open-ended nature, as there is a multitude of things I plan to have exist. At least, that's what I want it to be like.

I suppose you ought to consider this world an open sandbox, and yourself a PC in an MMO. You can evolve your character as you play, gain new gear, and so on. Death could even be reversible if the circumstances are right. Something in the essence of D&D, perhaps. I don't know, I'm honestly entirely new to it all.

I'll keep an eye on this, see if any structure comes in plot-wise. ^^

Hey~hey~!!

The world sounds cool and so like im interested. But like Kat said, more interested in making charrie plots.

So like I'll just wait to see OOC then ^^

@7.39
Will do. I'm currently writing down more information to include in a more in-depth interest check/update. Such as the occult association known as Oblo Commune. :U