ARGENT - A Dark Fantasy/Apocalyptic RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aridian Kellar
Aridian is on the right track, but he needs a bit of cleaning up so far, with typos and such. For example, his profession is 'Friction Rewriter' but a line just below it says 'gravity Rewrition'. You should also organize the backstory into paragraphs; it's quite the wall-of-text.

Story-wise, here are the issues. Rewrition isn't something you just 'discover', as such. It's a unique and rare gift (though with the amount of rewriters this RP's getting, it doesn't seem that rare,) that's passed down through a family bloodline of rewriters. So, Aridian's mother or father would've been a rewriter and informed him about his possible powers at some point, unless they hidden this information from him for whatever reason. Also, he had Rewriter's Fingers injected into both his eyes? Wha? Rewriter's Fingers are usually needles injected into the body to connect a link between your blood and the outside air. Having two needles shoved in your eyes probably isn't going to do a lot of good for poor old Aridian, unless you want him to be blind, which would majorly cripple his combat capability.

As for his Friction Rewrition, I'm not actually a smart person when it comes to science, so is it actually possible to create a full-on explosion using friction? That sounds like it would take a serious amount of power, and the explosion side of his Rewrition is something I'm not too comfortable with him starting with, but it could be something he later learns as he grows in power throughout the RP.

Just about everything else seems good, just edit him a bit and he should be ready to join the cast.

Lydlos Morder
I know this is WIP and stuff, so it's prone to a lot of changes, but here are some brief thoughts so far.

Firstly, the picture probably needs to be changed to something else. I've already told someone they can't use a certain picture because the gear was from another gaming franchise that exists IRL, and that's the same case here. All of her stuff is from Assassin's Creed, I believe, and even if it isn't, gear like that isn't anything like Blennghammen people would wear.

Secondly, an assassin in Blenngham is a bit... odd. Blenngham folk are all about honor and war when it comes to killing others, not about being sneaky and such. Lydlos would be very much frowned upon there if people ever found out her profession, and I don't think anybody would want to hire her. She can still be from Blenngham and such, but it begs the question of who in this honorable and powerful freezing-cold city would want to hire an assassin, and who would train her to do the things she can do?
This came rather late, but what's so interesting about the town? Other than being an agricultural village that is.
Well, the trained guard there fight a lot better than they look, and people of Meadow often possess a lot of natural talents in all sorts of skills. They're also one of the few cities that feel like they don't need to build anything fancy or live a luxurious life, despite possibly having the resources to upgrade and such. They take what they need from the land, and, similar to people of Drokk, they have absolutely no interest in war (though they didn't sign a contract to completely prevent it like Drokk did.) It's just a pretty cool place that produces some pretty cool people. Nowadays it's in a lot of trouble with the recent events and stuff, but then again, so's everywhere.

Hey, hey, hey! Long time no see, man! Saw the banner.

Still room for this goof?
YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT. GET IN HERE.

Was it the blood banner? That's my favorite one.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DocDec
Aridian is on the right track, but he needs a bit of cleaning up so far, with typos and such. For example, his profession is 'Friction Rewriter' but a line just below it says 'gravity Rewrition'. You should also organize the backstory into paragraphs; it's quite the wall-of-text.
I actually noticed both of those and forgot to change them up before posting. I have the memory of an 80 year old.

Story-wise, here are the issues. Rewrition isn't something you just 'discover', as such. It's a unique and rare gift (though with the amount of rewriters this RP's getting, it doesn't seem that rare,) that's passed down through a family bloodline of rewriters. So, Aridian's mother or father would've been a rewriter and informed him about his possible powers at some point, unless they hidden this information from him for whatever reason. Also, he had Rewriter's Fingers injected into both his eyes? Wha? Rewriter's Fingers are usually needles injected into the body to connect a link between your blood and the outside air. Having two needles shoved in your eyes probably isn't going to do a lot of good for poor old Aridian, unless you want him to be blind, which would majorly cripple his combat capability.
Okay, I'll edit this in the morning and make the necessary improvements. I'd do it now cause I'm pretty much wide awake, but I don't trust my brain at 3:30 in the morning

As for his Friction Rewrition, I'm not actually a smart person when it comes to science, so is it actually possible to create a full-on explosion using friction? That sounds like it would take a serious amount of power, and the explosion side of his Rewrition is something I'm not too comfortable with him starting with, but it could be something he later learns as he grows in power throughout the RP.
Friction generates heat so in a fantasy setting I suppose it would be plausible. For the sake of character development I was planning on having my character start off as a complete novice with his Rewrition. The abilities I stated were mostly for the sake of showing his potential, but no worries about huge explosions every few minutes :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
Alright alright alright! I'll try and get something out later this week.

Gosh, I forgot how many dark fantasy character ideas I had saved in my head. This could take a while x_x

I know this is WIP and stuff, so it's prone to a lot of changes, but here are some brief thoughts so far.

Firstly, the picture probably needs to be changed to something else. I've already told someone they can't use a certain picture because the gear was from another gaming franchise that exists IRL, and that's the same case here. All of her stuff is from Assassin's Creed, I believe, and even if it isn't, gear like that isn't anything like Blennghammen people would wear.

Secondly, an assassin in Blenngham is a bit... odd. Blenngham folk are all about honor and war when it comes to killing others, not about being sneaky and such. Lydlos would be very much frowned upon there if people ever found out her profession, and I don't think anybody would want to hire her. She can still be from Blenngham and such, but it begs the question of who in this honorable and powerful freezing-cold city would want to hire an assassin, and who would train her to do the things she can do?
I'll change the picture, I didn't realize she was from Assassin's Creed, having never played the game.

As for her upbringing, I know it isn't in the CS yet (I basically passed out last night and wanted to out at least something up) but basically she didn't actually grow up in Blenngham. She was born there, but her parents died when she was a small child. Having been placed in an orphanage, she was then adopted by a cruel task-maker who abused her in many ways. (I don't think this person is from Blenngham.) She eventually killed him to escape, then learned her fighting skills on the street, so to speak, as she continued to move around all the cities, never staying in one place for long.

As for her work, perhaps the people of Blenngham are too honorable to hire an assassin, but that doesn't mean that others are too honorable to hire one to kill someone who lives in Blenngham.

She's also a Teleporter. (Sorry, I can't remember the name you put for it in your examples.)

She's also a Teleporter. (Sorry, I can't remember the name you put for it in your examples.)
So, uh, all the stuff about Rewrition is noted down a few pages back. But... keep in mind Rewrition is a rare thing, passed down by a special family bloodline, and types of Rewrition are unique to most families; it's hard to find another stranger with the same type of Rewrition as the type you have. Unless there's someone else to teach her, the only people that would know her powers are her mother and father, who abused her and threw her away to an orphanage, so...

Basically, Rewrition is much more complex than just adding it as a side-thing a character knows to improve their kit. If you don't want to completey change what you have in mind for her story, she might be better off as a pure assassin instead, but I'm sure you can find a way to make it work out if you really want her to be able to teleport!

~ ~ ~

So, this brings me onto the whole topic of Rewrition again, as a message to everyone in general.

Let's say you have three characters: a swordsman, a swordsman who can also use Rewrition, and a rewriter who doesn't know how to hold a sword. The swordsman will be the best at swordsmanship and be the most physically able, the second will be sort of in the middle, and the third will be super good at their rewriting but the least physically able.

This balances things out. So if you want your character to be powerful and unique, don't feel like they have to be a rewriter. Sort of like how a 'Warrior' class in a game would usually be better and more fancy about swinging weapons than a 'Spellsword' class. Just something to bear in mind for all of y'all who are still thinking of concepts.

So, uh, all the stuff about Rewrition is noted down a few pages back. But... keep in mind Rewrition is a rare thing, passed down by a special family bloodline, and types of Rewrition are unique to most families; it's hard to find another stranger with the same type of Rewrition as the type you have. Unless there's someone else to teach her, the only people that would know her powers are her mother and father, who abused her and threw her away to an orphanage, so...

Basically, Rewrition is much more complex than just adding it as a side-thing a character knows to improve their kit. If you don't want to completey change what you have in mind for her story, she might be better off as a pure assassin instead, but I'm sure you can find a way to make it work out if you really want her to be able to teleport!
She doesn't know much about her powers. All she can do right now is a little hop, maybe 5-10 ft max? It helps her sneak up on her target/avoid most attacks, and that's all she cares about at this point. However, if you still don't feel quite right about it, I'm willing to remove it from her character and have her be a simple physical assassin.

(Also her parents are dead, the person who adopted her was abusive. If you ever call him her father, Lydlos will kill you. Just saying. ^.^)

She doesn't know much about her powers.
Well, even if she knows just a little, if it's to make sense story-wise it still needs to be taught by somebody. Also, she would've needed obtain a Rewriter's Finger (a small needle implanted into some place in the body neccessary to connect the rewriter's special blood to reality) at some point in the past. It's still up to you completely if you want her to be a rewriter, it'll just require you to reshape her story a bit.

Well, even if she knows just a little, if it's to make sense story-wise it still needs to be taught by somebody. Also, she would've needed obtain a Rewriter's Finger (a small needle implanted into some place in the body neccessary to connect the rewriter's special blood to reality) at some point in the past. It's still up to you completely if you want her to be a rewriter, it'll just require you to reshape her story a bit.
I feel like I'm arguing too much with you and if I am, I want to apologize. >.< I just had a specific idea of what my character was like and I didn't want to change it too much. I'm sorry if I frustrated you.

tumblr_o0s096vSRL1sikztfo1_500.jpg

ARMIDON

||AGE||
- Forty Five Years of Age -

||GENDER||
- Male -

||HEIGHT||
- Five Foot Ten -

---

||PROVIDENCE||
- It is currently unknown where this character was born or raised as Armidon awoke amnesic and absent the knowledge of his past. He is currently a wanderer who travels the lands of Arkminister as a vessel of the higher beings that guide him - angelic voices in his head that have bestowed upon him the quest to save the world -

||PERSONALITY||
Armidon has two distinct characteristics that make him a legend in the eyes of many. For one, his kindness towards the sick and poor provide him with a sense of heroism. Those he has helped are thankful of him and pray for his safe passage to other hardship lands. They see him as a god at times or primarily a higher being sent from above to rid the world of sickness and war.

Though where there is a favorable consensus, there is opposition. Many see Armidon as a fiend, an anomaly in the eyes of society where his power frightens the weak and even the strong. Some believe his mission - to save Arkminister - is an egocentric goal and Armidon should simply chose a faction and aid a single party during this post-war period.

---

||BIOGRAPHY||
- Five months ago from current day, Armidon was awakened from a deep sleep by voices he couldn't understand. The input in his head was vehement and followed by images of memories that were not his. Like a collage, the collection of images was striking. It forced this character into a world that he had seemingly forgotten or was absent of. Without any memory of the past, Armidon found himself nameless and frozen within a snow cavern in the mountains of Eslongad - a small colony outside of Blenngham.

His name "Armidon" was actually given to him by the family that saved his life. Like many men, Armidon was mortal and not immune to the wrath of Mother Nature. The frequent blizzards and frosted terrain would have been his downfall if it weren't for a father of three who was coincidently also guided by a higher spirit. This father was called Nechtan, his wife Joyce and his three sons, Iodocus, Drustan and Arthfael. The family called this a blessing, Armidon - still nameless at the time - could not comprehend the reason to rejoice. He thought himself a burden to this family, as Nechtan had apparently became sickened by his time in the harsh weather. The man said he'd been out there for hours, searching, and letting the voice guide him to Armidon.

For nearly three weeks, Armidon remained with the family, eating with them, working with them. He did his best to not burden any of the members, lending a hand where he could and staying out of the way when it was appropriate. He did not wish to burden any of them and at times felt the need to leave and find his own way. Though the fear of the outside world was far too dark for him to overcome. The earlier images of a bloody damned world had become an overwhelming nightmare - and recurring as every night he would wake drenched in sweat and with pure fear in his eyes. He could no longer hear the voices, but he felt the dreams a reality.

It wasn't until Nechtan - father of the house - had become drastically ill that those voices returned. For days he could not work because of ample frostbite, his muscles ached every hour and was in deep physical pain. His young children feared his upcoming death as they prayed to one of their gods - the god of healing, Airmed. It was in these upcoming days that Armidon obtained his name and became the legend he is today……

"It is dark out. I shall start a fire for warmth, you will need it," Armidon explained, trying to help Nechtan live his last few minutes in tranquility and peace. He went as far as to remove his own blanket and place it firmly over his astonishing friend.

Coughing, Nechtan smiled but his pale and rigid countenance overshadowed his gratitude. Two of his three sons sat across the bed, one crying into his sleeves, the other watching his papa fight to take another breath. Armidon himself became crestfallen, turning towards the ceiling as though begging for someone or something to save the poor hospitable man.

Suddenly, the voices had returned. Armidon stumbled backwards in evident discomfort as he clutched his skull with both hands. He tumbled onto the wall, crashing against it with unbelievable force. The children screamed, calling their mother who grieved in the other room. "What is going on my children?!" she entered in question, wiping away at the countless tears that she appeared to shed.

"Mother! Look! What is wrong with the wanderer?!
"Save him……….This is your mission………Save him…..Save everyone," the voices rang, echoing in his head like an multitudinous drumline. Every word, every phrase shot a sharp pain through his nerves.

"Get out! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" Armidon would ponder in his gruff timbre. And then…

"Save me."

Armidon paused as the voices halted for Nachten to speak. The tone of his voice matched that of the voices, his eyes wide open as life had once again started to sprout from his lungs.

"What?

"Save me."

Walking towards Nachten, Armidon's eyes were full of distress - similar to the day of his awakening. Slowly he walked towards his friend, hand raising towards the man's chest without him physically having to move a muscle. It was as though his body was taken over and receptacle to some kind of deity. Then as his palm came gently in contact with Nachten's body, Armidon's head tilted backwards as though being possessed and his eyes illuminated entirely. Like sun rays, radiant beams shot from his eyes and struck the ceiling. Within seconds Armidon's body plummeted onto the ground, out of breath and completely weakened. He felt his muscles sore and his stomach empty despite all the fish he had eaten. His arms were limp and his legs unresponsive, but as he looked away from himself he noticed his friend. Nachten had raised from his ill state and regained his natural prowess as though he had never been unwell.

"Airmed," was all Nachten said to this. His family repeating it as they ran and hugged their father.

"What is Airmed? You have said it before…...What is it?"

"Not what…….WHO. Airmed is one of our gods. She is the god of healing…...and she has sent you to aid us in this time of need brother. You are Airmed."

"I am no goddess."

"He's right papa, he is a man, a wanderer, he is no god."

"You are wrong my son. Airmed has chosen you wanderer. She has granted you her power and is the voice that you hear is it not? You are her vessel. You are Armidon, hand of the goddess Airmed and brother of Nachten the fisherman." Nachten finished, helping Armidon up from his knees and hugging the man with overwhelming indebtedness.

This was the beginning of Armidon -

---

||PROFESSION||
- Healing Rewriter, Hand of the Goddess Arimed -
(Rewriter's Finger injected both of his palms)

||PROFESSION DETAILS||
- Armidon was both gifted and cursed with the ability to heal the wounded. Not only can he heal physical lesions, but has the divine power to cure internal injuries and sickness. Drawing energy from his own life force, Armidon can transfer said vitality through mere touch. Though his limitation are drawn at the undead where to revive someone from the afterlife will cost him his own existence -

||SIGNATURE MOVES||
- Gifted with the blade of Callahen - a retractive sword summoned by the touch of magic - Armidon has the natural talent of a warrior. Though he prefers diplomacy over battle, his skills with the blade are fair and sufficient to claim victory over many a foe -

---

||SKILLS||
- Diplomacy -
- Kindness -
- Determined -
- Loyal -

||WEAKNESSES||
- Quest-driven -
- Inhuman at times -
(Lack of emotion due to desire/need to fulfill mission)
- Mortal -
(Armidon cannot heal himself with his own magic)​

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
I feel like I'm arguing too much with you and if I am, I want to apologize. >.< I just had a specific idea of what my character was like and I didn't want to change it too much. I'm sorry if I frustrated you.
???

That really isn't how I feel like at all; I'm just trying to help your character's backstory make as much sense as possible in the world given the circumstances. You can make it wacky and such as to how she learned to rewrite, as there are already some pretty crazy backstories here, I just wanted to let you know that including how she learnt rewrition is something that needs to be in the backstory section.

With that in mind, good luck brewing up ideas, and you're free to PM me if you need any further advice! Give me a shout when your CS is complete either way.
Armidon
So yeah, we already talked in PM's about Armidon. He's good to go. Though, one more thing: now that he's here on the thread, see if you can make the picture a little smaller; it's pretty huge as it is! If people reading his CS are like 'well who taught him rewriting then?', it's something we've already been through in PM's.

~ ~ ~

Also, this brings me onto the general topic of religion. There are no confirmed gods/godesses in the world, meaning that although some people claim to hear voices, there's no sure way of proving that an actual god exists. Most people in major cities follow ways of life instead of gods, making this world surprisingly non-dependant, but there are still certain towns, places, and people that follow religions - though none of the big ones do. Just like how PC's are allowed to make towns, if you'd like to make your character/town follow a higher power of some sort, you can PM me about it.

Most people will believe that Armidon, for example, was hallucinating/he's insane and hears voices, instead of there being an actual goddess, and the unlocking of his powers was just coincidence. With the recent chaos and pure hell spread through the world, religion is something everyone's suddenly doubted a whole lot more. Cultists are a lot more common now, though, so have fun with those.

So yeah, we already talked in PM's about Armidon. He's good to go. Though, one more thing: now that he's here on the thread, see if you can make the picture a little smaller; it's pretty huge as it is! If people reading his CS are like 'well who taught him rewriting then?', it's something we've already been through in PM's.
Is that small enough or would you like it to be smaller?

@Jakers prettied up Vaniela's CS a little.

• Thank You
My alerts must have been broken o.o I'll get to work on a Gravity rewritter now~!

@Jakers I've made the edits. You can tell me if there's anything I missed or need to revise.

Tickle me interested. (What am I even saying anymore?)

I've got a week off work coming up, so I'll have a character up soon!

Is that small enough or would you like it to be smaller?
Much better now! It was just that the size it previously was would be quite imposing for phone-users, but now I think it's completely fine.
@Jakers I've made the edits. You can tell me if there's anything I missed or need to revise.
Much better! Aridian's CS is now ready for action, and all the story elements now make full sense. If you're looking to fully pretty it up, I believe I spotted a typo of 'Kaldians' instead of 'Keldians' somehwere, but that's not mandatory for his character to be accepted when we go live.

Also, now that I think about it, 1/3rd of a steel in all of the land? Now I'm certainly not asking you to change that, but that makes destroying Abbelest even more devastating for the world. Which is good! Think about what you've done, Rhyzen, you bastard.

You're getting a lot of Rewriters here, pfft.

large.jpg

Name:
Ash Dalnar

Age/Gender/Height:
18/Male/5'7"

Province:
Drokk

---
Appearance:
Ash stands at an average height of 5'7". His hair is dark black and his skin is almost sickly in color, like most other denizens of Drokk. His eyes, however, contrast his dark hair with a bright and shiny sky blue. Physically, he has almost no sign of muscle, but he doesn't look just like skin and bones. His jawline is soft and his cheekbones are high, complimenting his lithe and slightly feminine appearance.

Personality:
Ash is very quiet at first. He's incredibly shy and socially awkward, so he will never be the first to start a conversation. Despite these initial setbacks, he's always open to help people in trouble. He's very nice and polite when he does speak, and will never be one to initiate conflict if it's unneeded.

Relations:
Shall be Added/Deleted depending on other PCs

---

Biography: Ash was born and raised in Drokk, deep underground and completely ignorant of anything and everything going on above the ground. He lived his young years as happily as could be expected from a child living underground with few friends in a pretty barren community. He was never very outgoing, so he would just play by himself or walk around until he got lost and then got himself unlost. Since his father had the ability of Gravity Rewrition, Ash had inherited it himself at birth. This was his life before and during the XII Final War. As most other residents of Drokk, he really hadn't paid much attention to what was going on in the war since it wasn't directly affecting him or anyone from his city. That is, until the war was over and the spread of the corruption began. For the first month after the war ended, he and his family were safe in their current living arrangement. Then, as they tried to stay for as long as they could before evacuating like most everyone else, their area was besieged by the corruption. In the escape, both of Ash's parents were lost and he barely made it out to the upper world alive. Ash stumbled along in a random direction, blinded by light and pain and followed the road as much as he possibly could and made it luckily to a small settlement. Thankfully, he was nursed back to health there and he then decided to help as many people as he could so that they wouldn't have to go through what he did. After taking an extended amount of time to try to get used to the sunlight at least mildly, he then began to travel around by himself, helping whoever with whatever they needed. From his small trail of mercenary work, he apparently had made quite a name for himself in some of the smaller settlements and eventually came into possession of a note to join Argent, which he hastily accepted and made his way to the camp following the directions closely, anxious to help as many people as he can.

---

Profession:
Gravity Rewriter
(Rewriter's Finger injected on the inside of each elbow)

Profession Details: Ash has the ability to change the effects of gravity on himself, an object/person or area. He can increase gravity in a designated area or on an object/person to render them immobile, decrease the gravity to render them helplessly suspended in the air, or change the flow of gravity to keep people/attacks away from himself. He can also change his personal gravity for defensive purposes. He can decrease his gravity to become more mobile, increase his gravity to make himself immovable or change the way gravity affects him to help him get around an area/enemy.

---

Skills:
Cooking
First-aid
Can see well in the dark

Weaknesses:
Weak
Very sensitive to large amounts of light
Easily fatigued​

*throws hands up in the air in defeat* alright I'm too tired to come up with how Lydlos knows about her magic, therefore she doesn't have magic. She's just that good. Now to finish all of my other edits. *groans and facedesks*

kbtTqbU.png

Briaes Waldgeist
Age/Gender/Height: 18/Female/5'8"
Province: Blenngham

Personality: Where once there was a tenacious and bright soul within Briaes spirit, solitude and death has hardened it into savagery and coldness. Her attachment to people is minimal and fleeting at best, preferring the company of her own mind and business to keep it occupied. Though time in the wild has dulled her sociability, she remains fully capable of interfacing with the civilized world; a childhood surrounded by peaceable folk was not lost in the woods.

Briaes has a short temper and a foul mouth, and an even shorter patience. Dawdling is not in her nature, though in such an extreme case, she appears agitated even when doing what needs to be done. Ultimately, nothing is more important than survival, with hers being the foremost life to be saved. Still, she is no idiot. With recent failures and dangers, the wild girl perfectly understands her own lacking and the necessity for assistance. A few wolves won't stop the Corruption. She knows that much.

Biography: The War was hardly Briaes' concern. Forget the fact that she was but a tiny babe when it had began; her cozy village was too far removed -even by the standards of a Blenngham land- to have any worry or stake in the battles. Groenigshire, as it was called, was situated in a rolling highlands many miles from the "bustling" city of Blenngham, Briaes enjoyed a comfortable, quiet, and simple life. Daughter to a leather worker in a place that prided itself in ruggedness and strength, Briaes was free to pursue whatever she wished, even as a woman. Still, her interest and duties nevertheless remained closer to home than to her dreams, and she ended up following in her father's line of work.

Save the occasional passer-by, little news of the outside cities reached the village's ears. As far as they were concerned, they wanted nothing to do with it. Briaes went by in life considering the world safe, harmonious, and enjoyable. Nothing terrible came of her village, even as the years ticked on. The village had nothing to offer but a small lodge and breathtaking views. No armies came to raze them. No roaming bandits to plunder their dusty coffers.

A trip to Blenngham at the age of fifteen opened Briaes eyes to the world of Rewrition. So far removed from any signs of magic, Briaes had lived under the assumption that magic was just something talked about in old fairytales spread through the remote lands. Having thus learned of its existence, curiosity got the better of her and Briaes sought to test whether or not the "right blood" flowed in her veins. Using a Rewriter's Finger revealed nothing of note, though Briaes kept the tool partly out of hope, partly as a souvenir.

When the War had finally ended and the Corruption began to spread, Gorenigshire remained free from any immediate danger of encroachment, though sure enough the dire and pertinent news reached their town swiftly. As Blenngham was so close to Abbelest, Groenigshire was similarly 'close'. However, their remoteness instilled in them a surety that no harm would come to them if they remained. Of course, the Corruption never saw it that way.

Though the monsters remained at bay for the time being, the madness that spread into the minds of men proved the most swift of corrupt changes to ail the world. Soon, bandits began to pillage Groenigshire with increasing frequency. At times, there were two individual bands arriving at once. The small residence could only hold out for so long, and eventually, the town collapsed. Families were driven from their homes or slaughtered. Briaes escaped into the wilds, now homeless and without family.

Knowledgeable of survivalist skills, Briaes nevertheless remained vigilant and determined to live on. Her first year was difficult, but she persevered. The occasional entertaining of being a Rewriter budded into success during one of these lonely years, and Briaes discovered her ability to commune with beasts. The power was finicky, working only with those creatures that had any involvement in Briaes herself. A year spent coaxing a pack of wolves in the snowy tundra worked in her favor, and Briaes had effectively become a member of the wild gang. With her superior intellect and ability to commune, Briaes assumed control of the animals, quickly heightening her success in the wilderness.

Her journey brought her from corner to corner of every inch of land in the Northeast, hunting game, bandit, and monster alike. News spread of a pack of wolves that preyed upon madmen in the snow, with a golden-eyed devil directing them to the hunt. It was only when the girl arrived at the gates of Blenngham that the legends had been confirmed. A girl living with wolves outside the walls of the city. Seeking supplies that she could no longer procure,thanks to the infestation of monsters in the one area she could naturally find them, Briaes entered the city with axe in hand and exited with a letter in the other.

The 'last safe refuge'. The Argent Fortress. Briaes traveled with pack in tow, snowy mountains at her back.

Huntress

Briaes is a ferocious fighter herself, accompanied by a remaining troop of three wolves with whom she can communicate as easily as with another human being. Though their faculty for advanced orders is limited, the number of commands she can give is still profound enough to make the entire kit a force above and beyond the scope of mundane wolf packs. Direction, timing, placement, attacking, holding, dodging; Briaes can direct the pack alongside her own actions to confuse and wear down an opponent. Wielding a traditional Blenngham greataxe, Briaes' blows are powerful but slow, most effective when the enemy is hindered by her comrades.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Skills: Hunting, simple leatherworking, woodwork shelter construction, navigation.
Weaknesses: As quick-thinking as she is in battle, Briaes is of the sort of Northern intelligence the rest of the world pokes fun at. In terms of manners, social awareness, mathematics, etc, she is completely inept.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.