Original poster
i=
Rules:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a bio for one of the characters:

Name: Mark

Species: Glatorian

Powers: None

Weapons: A crude sword and shield (forged from a weak, brittle metal), barely passing for weapons.

Appearence: Scrawny, weak build. His skin is tan, and his hair is a copper color from the heat of the desert sun. He wears some armor, but not enough to provide any real protection.

Personality: Quiet, shy, has generally good morals.

Reason For Joining: Mark's family is in debt, and if they can't pay off their Bills, they will be exiled from their village. Despite being around warriors that are way out of his league, and despite barely having any combat experience of his own, Mark has joined in hopes of winning the money and saving his parents' home.

This looks pretty interesting~ Out of curiosity, what's your views on Dragon Ball OC's? I have a couple using the Xenoverse franchise as a base, would they be acceptable or no?

This looks pretty interesting~ Out of curiosity, what's your views on Dragon Ball OC's? I have a couple using the Xenoverse franchise as a base, would they be acceptable or no?

Sure, I think they're fine. As i've said before, i'm open to any kind of OC.

Name: Polara
Race/species: Frieza Clansmen
Powers/abilities: His Moveset resembles the iconic villain, Lord Frieza in that he utilises the Death Beam, Death Slicer, Death Crusher, Supernova and even Frieza's unique technique: Emperor's Death Beam in combat. Polara has a transformation skill known as the Ultimate Evolution form, a technique possessed only by those of the Frieza Clansmen, or otherwise dubbed by Frieza: Golden. During one of his training sessions with Lord Frieza, Frieza had invited Metal Cooler to apply pressure onto him, to force his state to acclimate to the new form of Gold. Once achieved, he held both of them off and successfully completed the training session, now having mastered the Ultimate Evolution, and had even gone toe-to-toe with Golden Frieza. When he goes Golden, much like Frieza, his Ki-based techniques gain a dramatic increase in power with the drawback of additional stamina usage.
Weapon(s): N/A
Description or image of appearance:
Polara (1).PNG
Personality: Similar to Frieza in personality, Polara trains to defend the Dragon Ball History from evil threats. He typically considers himself stronger than most of his fellow peers and has a strong dislike for Saiyans due to their constant rising power.
Reason for joining: A fellow clansman recommended this Arena to him in order to properly test his capabilities in a Tournament Setting, in which he agreed on the chance that he can potentially get even stronger.​